Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,983 members, 7,936,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole (11406 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by DeGrace01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
texazzpete: You gullible people really rile me up!!

See people spouting nonsense like "GEJ is a democrat" and "Nice one GEJ"

If GEJ knew all along that Oshiomhole was an 'outstanding performer' and 'dynamic, focused and purposeful' , why did he allow his Vice President Sambo and his aide Anenih to go to Edo State and try to drum up support for a PDP challenger in a PDP traumatised state?

Rubbish.
After reading ur post I discovered that u r nt only an idiot bt also an illitrate, if not u should hv known that he is the leader of his party hence duty bound to champion the interest of his party. Bt being a democrat nd a reformer he did not compromise at all. Pls get a brain in ur empty skull ok.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by tpapi: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
Azumy: eyah it paini u again after i talk say make u noe vex! Egiyanchin!
did u beat him 2day
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Mallamabdul: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
That is a sign of a good and committed leader.GEJ you are truly the leader of our time.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
May be we should also thank him for congratulating Oshiomole. clueless incompetent leader.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by aduhube: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
texazzpete: You gullible people really rile me up!!

See people spouting nonsense like "GEJ is a democrat" and "Nice one GEJ"

If GEJ knew all along that Oshiomhole was an 'outstanding performer' and 'dynamic, focused and purposeful' , why did he allow his Vice President Sambo and his aide Anenih to go to Edo State and try to drum up support for a PDP challenger in a PDP traumatised state?

Rubbish.

Have u taken your drugs today? Please do and sleep so that naoraland can have peace.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by dedeike: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
All these paid rabble rousers on Nairaland could go ahead to make noise over an election they know little or nothing about.
But Oshio baba himself knows the great role President Goodluck Jonathan played in his victory.
He has a good sense of history and knows that if it were years back, he would have been preparing a legal team in search of a stolen mandate by now.
If it were some few years back, we will be regaled with stories of how the REC absconded to Abuja due to pressure.
If it were years back, the military would have been contending with widespread protests and riots in the streets of Benin city.
If it were years back, civil society groups would have been put to the task of outdoing one another in calls for cancellation and condemnation of the elections due to widespread electoral mal practice.
Now we dont need all that noise after elections. Everywhere is peaceful. No violence. The victor is jubilant while the vanquished is bemoaning thier loss.

GEJ is transforming Nigeria. Haters should deal with it

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Loveaflame(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
His greetings is just superficial not from the heart.As far as Nigeria is concerned,people will begin to defend their votes and make them count.For the presidents congrats we accept it but with a pinch of salt.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by kawkab: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
sombade(m):
Most of you miss the message and remain deficient in rational thinking and logical thought process. You may hate GEJ all you want but kindly give him his due when deserved. He was being very gracious and bipartisan to congratulate Oshiomole on his well deserved win. The sad story of PDP in Edo State is all clear to Mr. President and from reliable sources he has a soft spot for Oshiomole and silently rooted for him to win despite of a different party. The several visits to the Oba was obviously to fulfil all righteousness. Mr. President has evidently shown (at least for the most part)that in this administration he wont sacrifice credibility on the altar of nepotism Let us criticise him constructively. In my opinion, GEJ is a reasonable good man by our Nigerian standards, he may just not be tough enough to handle the hydraheade problems Nigerian is facing at the moment. Just like any of us in our little homes and offices - we have our praises and shortcomings.

God will bless you for your objectivity

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Azumy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
tpapi: did u beat him 2day
doooooooor! HISKAaaaaaaaaa kawai!hahahahahaha no cry take biscuit!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Azumy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
tpapi: did u beat him 2day
doooooooor! HISKAaaaaaaaaa kawai!hahahahahaha no cry take biscuit! Stewpit!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by warrior01: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
lynxpro:
You would have expected him to campaign against his party?....where is your common sense?
pls no sense is common if you understand what i mean
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by tpapi: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
Azumy: doooooooor! HISKAaaaaaaaaa kawai!hahahahahaha no cry take biscuit!
y r u dodging my question
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Silentical: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Gej hv no option than to congratulate d comrade abi?Bye bye to Pdp and their wolves.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by lookmangiw(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
tpapi: y r u dodging my question
why both of you dey behave like babies?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Ahmedie25(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
[quote
author=illiest]we have a good president and a great one indeed.He had
what it takes to rig the elections and also win in court.But rather he
allowed the people of Edo state to decide.

The North have just used bokoharam to make his tenure a bad one. Ill ask
every one to support GEJ as he continues to lead and only criticize
with facts [/quote] u are a dumb u don't even have brain 2 think,i pity ur life,brainless humanbeing
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
People would always criticize this president. Indeed, a leader that is down to earth. However, he needs the help of the citizens to succeed with his plans and policies.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by BENEKU: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
WHILE MR. PRESIDENT CONGRATULATES EDO-GUBER, HE SHOULD NOTE:
It is obvious that you were chosen by Nigerians to rule not because you belong to one particular party, but many people thought that you were the “EXPECTED MESSIAH” who was to free the oppressed, give sight to the blind, make the cripple walk and give life to the trampled upon Nigerians who are the living-dead. As a matter of fact, that was what many interpreted your campaigns to mean.
Today, many Nigerians felt disappointed because you have chosen to follow diligently what your political party dictates. To my view, your first major fault is to be blinded to the yearnings of your fellow countrymen by upholding the “REJECTED” in the NIGER DELTA AREA who forced themselves on the people. Honestly, Mr. President, our eyes are getting opened in spite of our marginalization that if you continue in this trend, YOUR SECOND BEAD MAY NOT ACHIEVE THE DESIRED GOALS.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Biggyd2: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
“President Jonathan also commends the Independent National Electoral Commission, its personnel and the nation’s security services for ensuring that the elections were free and fair in keeping with his administration’s commitment to continually strengthening democracy in Nigeria through the establishment of a more credible electoral system.

All we ask is for GEJ to carry over this his administration's commitment towards free and credible elections to 2015 and let Nigerians decide. Thanks in advance.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by jamace(m): 2:19am On Jul 16, 2012
It is not new. We know it is the usual ritual/lip service expressed because of GEJ's position. Deep down, it hurts him badly that he couldnt rig his party man into position. We need to bear in mind that salutation is not love.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by FriendMark(m): 2:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Oshiomhole carry go
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Iskra: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2012
@jamace...you really thinnk or you are sure the president was paying lip service...not evryone is a hypocrite like you think. If he was silent...that would have pleased your reversed thinking better...you are the type that sees enemies flocking everywhere around you but for the enemy inside you which runs riot unabated. when you show me your license in practicing psychology and your precedence in correctly identifying such behavior as the president showed then maybe you will begin to have some good listening...for now go back and be schooled on what party politics is all about.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by ubandire(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2012
Congrats Comrade,kudos to a true Democrat President Goodluck Jonathan who has once again demonstrated his love and belief for free and fair elections,indeed Nigeria is getting it right.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by 2rut: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2012
I like dat mr president.no doubt you have shown true democracy irespective of political party.may God continue to bless you with wesdom
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by mrperfect(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2012
This is a welcome development.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by amdy08: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2012
This is a very good step from GEJ,one worthy of emulating by those that believe elections are do or die affair,those that play politics with bitterness and rancor .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by 1025: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2012
you and ur party don't need to congratulate him. just call back ur soldiers because the war is over.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by ubandire(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2012
1025: you and ur party don't need to congratulate him. just call back ur soldiers because the war is over.

Dumb contribution...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by usmanyaro17: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2012
The President is a true democrat,that is how it should be,we must be magnanimous in defeat.The President is a good example.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by Onoti9(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2012
It is time, in Nigeria politics, we should extol merit and practise excellence. Let's enshrine true leadership in our system, and the process of electing a leader
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by illiest(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2012
Azumy: plz av u eaten dis mrni i guess u avnt nd it gettin 2 mid-day pls find sumtin 4 ur belle b4 katakata go land! Mtcheeew

See this one o..... abeg park jorr
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole by illiest(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2012
Ahmedie25: u are a dumb u don't even have brain 2 think,i pity ur life,brainless humanbeing

See me see wahala ooo i dey my own jeje na so person dey throw bomb.how wetin i talk take affect you.Abi are you a bokoharamist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Osifo Emerges PENGASSAN President / Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) / Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly-Awarded Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.