Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,471 members, 7,904,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (1984 Views)

E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
the home page rocks on mobile, you may want to look at the signup page alignment though, it's to the right on my phone.
Re: . by DualCore1: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
The entire user interface of the site is far from appealing, I think a graphics designer should be hired in collaboration with a web designer to help the developer. This looks more like a site who's UI was designed by a developer.

That said, I am not bothered about the interface personally. I am just happy to have seen a place I can buy recharge vouchers online using my mastercard. Very good!! smiley Good to also see Voguepay at work.

I can safely take this kind of project out of my todo list now as its no longer a problem without a real solution.

RelaodNG should learn from this.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: . by DualCore1: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
I'm on about the web.

The Mobile version just has alignment issues with the forms and at the footer. Could be a global problem or just my browser (Blackberry's native browser).
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: . by DualCore1: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2012
In the history for recharge purchases please add the recharge voucher PIN there.

If that's too much of a stress then consider sending a mail to the customer with the PIN in addition to displaying it after purchase.

This is important because when I purchased a pin, I tried it a couple of times on my phone but the network has been bad here... when I wanted to try it again I must have closed the page earlier so the pin was lost and gone.

Another reason this is necessary is internet connectivity problems. A person may make a successful voucher order only for the next page to be blank. So the person does not see his PIN but he has already been charged for it. If he refreshes that page, the whole POST form data will be resent as a new request and that means the person's account will be debited again.

Weldone, I hope this lasts... the good ones I used 2-3 years ago are all dead now.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: . by DualCore1: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2012
Sure that's fine.

Here's some efizi you can add:
On successful payment, when the voucher PIN is displayed also display a QR code of the PIN.
So all most people with a smartphone need to do is focus their phone camera's on the QR code on the screen and capture the PIN to the phone. That way we don't all have to punch in the PINs grin The QR code will have (for mtn for instance) *555*PIN#.
Really, its jst some extra value for money so you shouldn't bother much about this until you have gotten the whole house in one functional and beautiful piece.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: . by CarlosVent(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
good and suitable mobile version.
i rate 90%.
Re: . by yawatide(f): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
Unless something's changed b/w the time the OP was made and b4 my post, I just looked at the site on my samsung galaxy tablet and my samsung exhibit smartphone and everything looks good to me.

I haven't gone beyond the first page though. I assume everything's good beyond the first page as well.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: . by yomextech: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
e-topup.com.ng they are scammer!

(1) (Reply)

Verify Your UK Adsense Accounts Here (Address) / Naija Adsense Available For Sale At 8k / 100k Facebook Group And Twitter Account For Traffic For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.