Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,172 members, 7,936,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. (3261 Views)

Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? / Best Website So Far 2009: Drop Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by elitemultimedia: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hello Everyone! kindly list for us the best and most professionally designed website you have ever visited and include the website address so as to allow everybody to compare.Thanks

ELITESMULTIMEDIA
586 Along ikorodu road kosofe Bus stop ketu Lagos, Nigeria

ElitesMultimedia offers you the best web design services ranging from the design of co-operate site(for your company or industry) educational sites(for all levels of school) religious sites, e-commerce site(where you pay and recieve your payment online) or any other kind of site for you, and your customers can pay by check or credit card. We make the whole process of getting your business on the web simple and easy!

We also offer other wide range of Services:
Graphics Design
Internet Marketing (Facebook and Google adverts)
SMS Marketing And branding
Website Development And Maintenance
Web consultancy and lots more...!

Kindly call us for any of our services today on: (+234) 08172584235, 07080315354

4 Likes

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by exeldaben: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Well, my own favorites websites i have ever visited are some site i work with on a day to day basis:

www.goal.com
www1.skyspots.com
www.yookos.com
www.silverbooth.org

I like this sites because of the way it is professionally designed.I hope your own list of website beats mine

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by doncigalo: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Here are my current favourites:
http://nikebetterworld.com/
http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/aj2012/

Currently working on trying to recreate the effect for an ongoing project of mine:
www.alphagames.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
buying selling site www.wippypick.com
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Peterson1993(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by nnagozie(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by dutod777: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2012
I like this sites because of the way it is professionally designed.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by dgreatwap(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:56am On Jul 19, 2012
I like this site cos its d best ever
www.afolsnetworks.com
check it out, u are free to learn from it.
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by bijorium(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2012
How about www.cchubnigeria.com . Drop by and leave your comments. Thank you
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by bijorium(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2012
Do check out www.traclist.com as well. It was built by one of the developers who works out of CcHub. It seeks to serve as a product discovery platform that allows retailers and consumers meet up and make/ close a sale.

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by WebSurfer(m): 2:41am On Jul 20, 2012
Simple question, Ʊ ǻr̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ all now doing different stuffs, no body ask Ʊ to post Ūя̲̅ websites
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Peterson1993(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2012
WebSurfer: Simple question, Ʊ ǻr̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ all now doing different stuffs, no body ask Ʊ to post Ūя̲̅ websites
the thing tire me ooo websurfer. I was about saying the same thing but had to ignore before I waste further bandwidths opening more naughty websites.
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by brabus(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
bijorium: Do check out www.traclist.com as well. It was built by one of the developers who works out of CcHub. It seeks to serve as a product discovery platform that allows retailers and consumers meet up and make/ close a sale.

Good job! Worth its salt

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by FKO1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Check out
www.9ja4rum.tk it is nice and simple just like NL and facebook
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2012
[url]hostcoal.com[/url]is the best host i have used

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by wisetalk: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by decoslim(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by victorchrist01: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by collinsz: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
how about nairacover.com
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by dnative(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
naija no dey fall hand. trusted this thread will change completely to listing of personal and associates websites before it hits page 2.
passed through hoping to discover some truly amazing sites others have stumbled upon across the Internet and pick up a thing or two - instead what do we get here!
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by nnagozie(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2013
What can you say about this online shopping store www.eshopng.com
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
My own list of websites are www.getlancers.com and www.slicereports.com These sites are wonderfully designed to portrait its features. check out palzz
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by dhtmlextreme(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
why are people posting Nigerian sites only? does the thread say Nigerian sites only?
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Dasameolgee(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2017
If the websites above are the best websites that you guys have ever seen then you are yet to see the best.

Visit https://www.abulegraphics.com and let me know what you think.
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Davidlollipop(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why not check the below to behold the best website design ever.

Best website design
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by zodd(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Checkout our portfolio https://ascend.com.ng
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
What a funny thread.. This is proof that bloggers are now more than blog readers in Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by SpecNg: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
These websites are dope. I'm sure you will like them as well.
1. NaijainfoBlog
2. SpecNG Blog
3. Neil Patel
Re: Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. by Uchetechs(m): 5:14am On May 21, 2020
www.uchetechs.com
itechhacks.com
howtechhack.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com / Mtn 500gb Cheat Now Rocking 9ja. / 10 SEO Mistakes Which Affect Your Blog Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.