Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,869 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com (1091 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2007
pleasec review this website- www.rotimiojetokunandco.com
Re: Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com by my2cents(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2007
I personally feel the left nav and the various page headers cd use some improvement. Also, y the 3 pictures below the left nav? If they must b there, might I suggest u hv many more of such and randomly generate them?

Finally, I see the date December 11, 107. Wasn't the year 107 ages ago?

I hope these help.
Re: Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com by diltony(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2007
The nav bars are not the thing as @my2cents said. Then the language translation aspect, i actually expected it to reopen the site in the same window and display the selected language. That is quite easy for a one-page site and will be lovely.
How come i do not notice a logo on the top left corner?
I do not really like the way the text stretch out. So the number of lines is dependent on the width of your screen??fair enough, no probs, but i am more used to the kind of layout that @mycents used  in http://www.heavensentfoundation.org/. That kind of layout shows prettyt much the same no matter the size of screen? But again, for a single page site with few contents, it is allowed.
I think you should add underline to the hover effect of the links to start with.

But generally, the site looks ok to me. The review aspect is just to make it better [i think?]

@my2cents, i love the site/page you did for your dad, nice concept with the layouts, colors, and pictures. Though it is a single page site, it shows alot of professionalism, but then, i will not accept less from you with your level of experience.
Re: Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com by my2cents(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2007
diltony,

thanks for the compliments. As always I try my best. Lord willing, there will be more to come in 2008 and beyond.

Thanks once again.
Re: Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com by omobachi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
http://www.heavensentfoundation.org/

i thought this is site is for an african iniciative, so why did you hide the black guy behind the others.

www.rotimiojetokunandco.com

i think the name of your website add is too long and it is not simple enough to be captured at a glance, this goes for both site.

Thank you.
Re: Www.rotimiojetokunandco.com by my2cents(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2007
omobachi,

The lack of a black guy was a concern, but in the absence of images/photos provided by the client, I had to go with what I had. In the end, the client was happy and I guess, that's the end of that story. Nice observation though. Very few pple catch that cool

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Best Of Nigerian Motivational Audios For Free! / Payoneer Credit Card Free / How To Insert A Love Symbol In Facebook Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.