Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,873 members, 7,949,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Barack-obama-talks-about-his-biggest-mistake-as-president - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack-obama-talks-about-his-biggest-mistake-as-president (1106 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / Obama's Law Professor On His Failures As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barack-obama-talks-about-his-biggest-mistake-as-president by talk2cj08(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2012
President Barack Obama says:  ’My biggest mistake since getting to the White House three and a half years ago has been my tendency to tackle the job as national policy wonk rather than the inspiring figure I cut in the 2008 campaign’.
“When I think about what we’ve done well and what we haven’t done well,” the president told CBS television in an interview, “the mistake of my first term – couple of years – was thinking that this job was just about getting the policy right.”
“And that’s important. But the nature of this office is also to tell a story to the American people that gives them a sense of unity and purpose and optimism, especially during tough times,” Obama said in an excerpt of the exchange with Charlie Rose.

Source
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/video-barack-obama-talks-about-his-biggest-mistake-as-president.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (Reply)

North Korea VS African Countries / PHOTOS: Zambian Former Vice President, Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook / ISIS Executes Captured Coptic Man On Camera As A 'warning To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.