Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,891 members, 7,959,780 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

9japikin001's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japikin001's Profile / 9japikin001's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 9japikin001: 6:57pm On May 14
Zahra29:

Such stimulating and eloquent (and mature!) discourse....are you sure you're old enough to be on Nairaland? šŸ˜‚
Well, if immaturity had a face, it would be making posts like this. But hey, keep reaching for the stars, even if you're grasping at straws. wink
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 9japikin001: 6:41pm On May 14
Zahra29:

Lol, it's "Positive Prisca" to you mate, no need to add Nigerianised titles.

As to the bolded, "you know nothing Jon Snow" šŸ˜Œ
Carry your ā€œLā€ with joy. wink

7 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 9japikin001: 6:36pm On May 14
ReesheesuKnack:

I cannot speak for Zahrah29 because Iā€™m sure they have more than enough response for his your very sour bunkum.

In my opinion, the only exposition the letter made was the admission (in public) that the UK depends on Ā£Ā£ from foreign students to subsidise British students.
As to the bitca out ā€˜no evidence of widespread abuse of the graduate visa by the students themselvesā€™, I honestly donā€™t think it is new information.

What was being abused (and the Govt rightly addressed that) was the Tier-4 visa itself, NOT the PSW (aka graduate visa). There was a huge widespread abuse of the Tier-4 and the government already addressed that.

Again, in my opinion, the authors of the letter (MAC) somehow decided to mix up PSW & Tier-4 visas, as though they were the same thing.

PS: What I have written here will not make sense to someone who doesnā€™t understand the clear difference between Tier-4 visa vs Graduate (aka PSW) visa.
Trash!

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 9japikin001: 6:00pm On May 14
Zahra29:

No thank you Nancy, I've had enough negativity for one day.

Have a good evening ā˜ŗļø

Just before you go Madam Prisca,

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/graduate-route-rapid-review/letter-to-the-home-secretary-on-the-rapid-review-of-the-graduate-route-accessible

If reverse was to be the case you would have posted this here wink cuz youā€™re always coming here to share anti immigrant news and links on this thread. I see that makes you happy a lot.

12 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.