Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,132 members, 7,936,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:08 PM

9Willywilly's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9Willywilly's Profile / 9Willywilly's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by 9Willywilly: 1:00am On Nov 07, 2013
eddiebruk:
I am not talking about me, but asking a foreigner who just got into the Country to pay N1000 before making use of a common trolley is an embarrassment, because other places, those things are free... must we use everything as source of funding.
If they come to Nigeria they have to abide by the system. paying the N1000 is part of how the management are generating fund to keep the airport clean.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by 9Willywilly: 12:52am On Nov 07, 2013
eddiebruk: Hold on a minute, Which Trolleys are you talking about...? Aren't they the ones you need to pay N1000 before you can use one.? whereas other countries are free of Charge to make use of one...? .
You are a big man, N1000 is not that much for you to pay , must you have every thing for free, the money will help in running the cost of keeping that place clean.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by 9Willywilly: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2013
ayobase:
Dirtiness at mind/thought is far worse than dirtiness at sight!
Ok, i don hear. go back to the topic and comment about the good work of Nigeria Princess at the Airport.
Travel / Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by 9Willywilly: 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Willy, try and face the topic and not trade barbs so the thread isn't derailed!

I'm really impressed with what i'm seeing! And all this was achieved on a shoestring budget......and within two years!

Nice one Aunty Stellar! smiley
See how nice and clean that airport is, enemy of progress are not happy,

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by 9Willywilly: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
youthsanambra: THE APC GOVERNORS ARE AFTER ANAMBRA STATE OIL, THATS WHY THEY ARE SPONSORING NGIGE. FASHIOLA AND TINUBU WANT TO TURN ANAMBRA STATE INTO A CASH COW STATE FOR THE SOUTH WEST... WE ANAMBARIANS SHOULD WAKE UP TO REALITY.... THIS MEN WISHES US NO GOOD BUT EVIL... ALL THIS MONEY THEY ARE PUMPING ON NGIGE TO WIN THE ELECTION HAS TO BE PAID BACK IN HARD CURRENCY AND WITH OIL WELLS FOR FASHOILA AND TINUBU INCLUDING ALL APC GOVERNORS AND CHIEFTAIN... AND NGIGE IS READY TO DO ANYTHING TO CLINCH THE KEY TO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AWKA.
You are right Youthsanambra, i thought of it, how this Yorubas thieves are pumping stolen money for Ngige, Oyenusi Bola Tinubu want to take over anambra oil wells, na wah.
Politics / Re: Naija Trouble Dey: Toyota Unveils Hydrogen Fuel Car!! by 9Willywilly: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
barcanista: The Ijaws were predominantly fishermen before the oil. The Oil destroyed our waters and killed our fishes. With the Oil Age coming to an end, our waters shall be cleansed, Spillage will be gone, end of militancy, end of bunkering, Our land will be cleansed, we shall worryless.
Correct,
Politics / Re: Naija Trouble Dey: Toyota Unveils Hydrogen Fuel Car!! by 9Willywilly: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
basilo101: SW & SS will suffer most in d absence of oil. North- gud in agriculture. SE- gud in trade and local manufacturing
No region is going to suffer, each country will work more harder, stop putting fear on the Yorubas.
Politics / Re: Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife by 9Willywilly: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
e bi lik say that Clara de see people of spirit world, something is wrong in her brain

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Confab: Beware Of Nigeria’s Enemies, Yuguda Warns by 9Willywilly: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Me_Aboki: ^^^^ I am really tired of all this whining, its all so irritating to say the least; there should be no begging, anybody who doesn't want to stay let or them go pls.

I am truly beginning to see the positivity and good prospects ahead for an Awewa Republic and therefore wholeheartedly join my Igbo brothers and sisters in prayer for independent republics of Biafra and Arewa, everybody pls join us and say, Amen.
Me_Aboki, you are right, there is no need for this one Nigeria, MY prayer is quick final disintegration of this rotten thing call Nigeria
Politics / Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: No Revolution Without Bloodshed by 9Willywilly: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
emmydeep: He should bring his children first for sacrifice before others follows.
You are right,
Amaechi is iddiot, he want others to die
Politics / Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 3:04am On Nov 06, 2013
dinachi: Jonathan deliberately kills Nigerians no sane person should associate with him!
Dinachi, i believe in people right to choose, if Kids killer like Buhari a man with too much innocent blood on his hand is your choice, i wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:55am On Nov 06, 2013
dinachi: My friend SHUT UP! Maybe you think repeating a lie constantly will make it become true? Some of you that just accuse without facts remind me of a certain clueless man from Otuoke.......fill the blanks. How about Goodluck Jonathan has a lot of blood in his hands too. All the people that died during his campaign tours were actually killed by him as a sacrifice to win! What about the people he killed during the fuel subsidy protests? What about the people he kills everyday via poverty?
Buhari deliberately tied the hands of little Kids and shot them just because they are Igbo, these are kids that knew nothing and committed no wrong, no sane person will associate himself with such a person like Buhari

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:38am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:
Buhari did not kill any kid. Buhari did not tie anybody's hands to the back. Stop lying and avoid the wrath of God. SMH!
Buhari did, he killed many unarmed Igbo kids and women, that is inhumane of him, tying infants and women hands and shot them. may God have mercy on him, no sane person will associate himself with such a Infant killer.

1 Like

Politics / Re: EFCC Arraigns Former Oyo State Head Of Service, Others For N5.6bn Pension Scam by 9Willywilly: 2:23am On Nov 06, 2013
una dey see, dis tin na N5.6billion, i dey salute our indomitable Yoruba tribe, una bi baba, i dey remove ma cap
Politics / Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:16am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:
Liar! Keep making sh1t up and hope enough id1ots like yourself believe the lies you are making up. SMH!
eye4eye, i have nothing against anybody, but i totally against someone who kills little kids, can you tell me the sins of a kid that is 1yr to 7yrs,.
Tell me any reason on this earth why Buhari the leader of APC should shot innocent Igbo infants that knew nothing, open your mouth and tell me,

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 2:03am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:
That is the myth we have to fight on behalf of Buhari. These people from southeastern Nigeria have been spreading lies after lies about Buhari. Their hatred knows no bound. These people have polluted the minds of our youths and led many of them to believe the lies against Buhari.
I have nothing against Buhari APC, but he is someone with too much blood of innocent infants on his hand,
Buhari tied the hands of innocent unarmed igbo Kids, women and shot them in the name of revenge, he is a heartless creature.
No sane Igbo will associate himself with such a person

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by 9Willywilly: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Starlett:

Was this really mentioned? Did anyone else catch this part? Where can one get the footage of this event, please?
Go to, WWW.StarBuba.Com/El
Politics / Re: Not your territory by 9Willywilly: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
FreeGlobe: Anambra people voting APGA are mocking the over 2000 massob members shot dead by police mallams on the order of Peter obi, the 52 shot and dumped at ezu river, and recently the over killed at uke.

Sai Ngige, Nov 16th
when,
ok go and vote for Apc that support Boko Haram. goodluk
Politics / Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
CyberG:

When did it happen that infants were killed? I hope you are not referring to biafra war because that would be the biggest joke of the century because it was a war, not play or game! WAR has serious consequences and only people who have really thought about it and ready for EVERY CONSEQUENCE should never go into it! This is why ALMOST every country that has ever fought and lost a war never whines about it, remembrance they do for their fallen soldiers but that is it! Japan was nuked twice and hundreds of thousands wiped out in a single blow but they have moved on. It is time you moved on because everybody else has and even if you don't, it doesn't change anything.
Buhari shot by himself infants and unarmed women, tied their hand and shot them, too much blood on his hand

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Not your territory by 9Willywilly: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
hahaha, Alhji Ngige. i'm surprise that Ngige decided to follow and dine with Buhari who shot Igbo infants , a man with blood of Igbo women on his hand, a Man that swore never to see Ndigbo grow.
Anambra people voting for APC is mocking your unarmed women and innocent igbo infants killed by Buhari leader of APC.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) by 9Willywilly: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Look at that infant killers called Buhari

15 Likes

Politics / Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
ilugunboy:
The way a Christian Southerner President and his Ministers have been looting the treasury like there is no tomorrow
Olukuboy, You are Wrong, our Christian Southern President and his ministers are not looting , rather the are building the country well and blocking the lop holes used in looting our national Coffers.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by 9Willywilly: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
lygn19:
Is it today u knew?...
me tire for wat is coming out from Yorubas, i was wishing them goodluck unknowing that they don't want to hear anything Ooduduwa Republic .
In Ooduduwa Republic, Yoruba man is going to be the President, VP, all the ministers are going to be Yoruba, Is this not a good thing?
Politics / Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Many Moslem Yorubas want a Moslem core North to be president so that they will find it easier to loot our National Coffers
Politics / Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
PointB:
A son never forgets!
Buhari the Leader of APC said why he killed innocent kids was because he want to revenge. Innocent infants that knew nothing, Buhari shot them because he was going for a revenge.
Politics / Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
APC is lead by Buhari, i want to ask Ndigbo if they have forgotten how Buhari killed unarmed Igbo infants and women?
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by 9Willywilly: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thank God, very soon this Devil paradise called Nigeria is going to die a natural death.
Politics / Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why many Yorubas are doing everything to have a Moslem Northerner back to power is that they find it easier to manipulate and Loot national Coffers under them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.