Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Where Is Mother Christmas? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Mother Christmas? (860 Views)

Has Mr Cork Been Massacred For Christmas Stew? / Merry Christmas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mother Christmas? by Ejike3: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2007
I was playing with my little cousin, we're talking about Father xmas and he ask me one question that kept me thinking. He said, uncle where is Mother christmas? I want to visit her.

I don't know if they've asked you such question. Don't you think is time to introduce Mother xmas to the children?

I hope someone could help me to find an answer for my little cousin.

HAPPY XMAS TO ALL NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Where Is Mother Christmas? by Uzzyan: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
Tell her she is here in NL with a lot of gifts. I am the [size=15pt]MOTHER XMAS[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/size]
Re: Where Is Mother Christmas? by adekennis(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2007
LOL grin grin
abi oo!
Re: Where Is Mother Christmas? by janami(f): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2007
u can also tell her that mother xmas comes in the shape of he mom who cooks rice and chicken every xmas smiley
Re: Where Is Mother Christmas? by donchigo1: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2007
wow

that is a wonderful one . this question kept me thinking for days but after much more i arrived at an answer. MOTHER CHRISTMASS IS JUST EVERY WHERE YOU GO. The rice you eat, who prepares it . its not MOTHER CHRISTMAS. so why looking for Mother Christmas rather than Father Christmas.

HAPPY X-MASS TO ALL NAIRALAND PEOPLE.

PLS DRINK THE MUCH YOU CAN. EAT THE MUCH YOU CAN AND WATCH YOUR BACK FOR BAD BELLE PEOPLE. COS DEM DEY AROUND THE CORNER.
Re: Where Is Mother Christmas? by donchigo1: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2007
wow

that is a wonderful one . this question kept me thinking for days but after much more i arrived at an answer. MOTHER CHRISTMASS IS JUST EVERY WHERE YOU GO. The rice you eat, who prepares it . its not MOTHER CHRISTMAS. so why looking for Mother Christmas rather than Father Christmas.

HAPPY X-MASS TO ALL NAIRALAND PEOPLE.

PLS DRINK THE MUCH YOU CAN. EAT THE MUCH YOU CAN AND WATCH YOUR BACK FOR BAD BELLE PEOPLE. COS DEM DEY AROUND THE CORNER.
Re: Where Is Mother Christmas? by Ejike3: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2007
[b][/b]
@ Uzzyan
Thank alot. My cousin will be happy to see you, at least once.

@ Adekennis,
@ Janami,
@ Donchigo,
Thanks to you all, I think I have a little answer to him.

HAVE A WONDERFUL XMAS AND NEW YEAR.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? / Xbox 360 Games For Free, Xbox 360 Controller / I Am Defending Michelin89 Whether You People Like It Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.