Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? (2630 Views)

Need A Creative Website Developer Urgently / What Makes A Creative Website / We Urgently Need A Creative Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by megainvest: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hi webmasters,

I am in need of a creative, world class website design at a reasonable price. I know there are a couple of great designers on nairaland but I don't know who the top designer is. So I need your help to identify the most reliable & creative website designer on Nairaland. Someone who has a track record of delivering on promises and to specified quality just as we have inspiredm of the autos section. Please include examples of websites you / he / she has designed in order to help me make an informed decision.

Thanks
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mrperfect(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2012
Specifying the type of website you want will be helpful as website differs.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by megainvest: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Thanks mrperfect,

I need a company website which supports online booking and transactions linked to company databse. It should be something like: www.companyname.com

The top designer should be able to register a ".com" website. He / she should also be someone who is reliable and well known for integrity here on nairaland.

Expecting more replies...
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by fghanni(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
I bid.

08025850154 , 07032624096
Info@gombkservices.org
www.gombkservices.org
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mrperfect(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
That basically means dynamic/database driven website.
We can give you a professional looking website for your company and registeration for the domain extension as indicated.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 02, 2012
Trollin. . .
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by sisqology(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Oya nw!
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by olusogo2(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2012
Let us bring your dream to reality
check us at http://www.nytechinnovations.net
contact us: info@nytechinnovations.net
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
You can contact us if u are in Abuja. We would give u the best. Call 08186414186
click on this link to view our portfolio website www.afolsnetworks.com our work is not limited to what u see on the website.
Thanks
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Slyr0x: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Please include examples of websites you / he / she has designed in order to help me make an informed decision.[/size]
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by sisqology(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lol, leave them o!

Make dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ advertise
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by soloqy: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wow, this Webmasters' forum is a strange place.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by megainvest: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
I am amazed!

Oga Seun please come to my rescue. Thanks
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 03, 2012
soloqy: Wow, this Webmasters' forum is a strange place.
dem fit kill person for hia wit lafter!
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by DualCore1: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2012
I have been thinking of developing a freelancing site but the single problem that keeps stalling that idea is the target audience: Nigeria. People will very likely bypass the whole process and deal with the developer outside the system once contact is established.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2012
^^^that was the main theme of dhtmlwebconcepts too, but i have been too busy to execute it. I am about starting my dreaded 1year leave for internship, so i am clearing up backlogs ASAP.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2012
The beautiful ones are not known
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dual Core: I have been thinking of developing a freelancing site but the single problem that keeps stalling that idea is the target audience: Nigeria. People will very likely bypass the whole process and deal with the developer outside the system once contact is established.
I also thought about this too... But you can serve as the middleman. Build it in such a way that the both parties will not meet. So, there's be a need for them to keep coming back. But doing this will mean that you'll have more responsibilities.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by soloqy: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dual Core: I have been thinking of developing a freelancing site but the single problem that keeps stalling that idea is the target audience: Nigeria. People will very likely bypass the whole process and deal with the developer outside the system once contact is established.

Also how to vet users. Its amazing what goes on here. How someone who doesnt know some basic things in web design/css can post ads and solicit for web design jobs(also claiming to be one of the best), is something I cant fathom.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by sisqology(m): 12:31am On Oct 04, 2012
soloqy:

Also how to vet users. Its amazing what goes on here. How someone who doesnt know some basic things in web design/css can post ads and solicit for web design jobs(also claiming to be one of the best), is something I cant fathom.

I like!
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by DualCore1: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2012
afam4eva:
I also thought about this too... But you can serve as the middleman. Build it in such a way that the both parties will not meet. So, there's be a need for them to keep coming back. But doing this will mean that you'll have more responsibilities.

soloqy:

You two want to join in making this work?
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by omni1: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2012
Dual Core:

Pray so hard it does work put here in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2012
Dual Core:

I would have loved to but time is a major constraint.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by soloqy: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2012
Dual Core:

It a good vision you have. But like someone said, there would be time constraints for me as well. I know you must be busy as well thats why this hasnt taken off. But if you start it up to a point, the rest will fall in place. There are other web designers who wont solicit for jobs on Nairaland because of obvious and non obvious reasons..
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by damola1: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dual Core:

it's not hard to build it. And in a case of Nigeria it's even perfect. cos there's a lot of trust issues. What you should rather care about is how to prove your service is worth it. People will always go behind people's back, but tech work no be joke, after you are burnt 1 or 2 times, you'll go back to where you got them from, to protect you against future adversity.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by ekumahost: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
i am the professional website developer in nigeria. a visit will convince you
www.ekumahost.com
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
ekumahost: i am the professional website developer in nigeria. a visit will convince you
www.ekumahost.com
*DIES*

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mitey(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
*dhtml:

*DIES*

Lolz
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Geeky(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ Ekumahost thumbs up! Be prouding of your zelve. Leave people like Dhtml who can not be prouding of themzelves to be fainting and dieing anytime somebody have show their international web design skills! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Geeky: @ Ekumahost thumbs up! Be prouding of your zelve. Leave people like Dhtml who can not be prouding of themzelves to be fainting and dieing anytime somebody have show their international web design skills! cheesy
*ding*
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by DualCore1: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Geeky: @ Ekumahost thumbs up! Be prouding of your zelve. Leave people like Dhtml who can not be prouding of themzelves to be fainting and dieing anytime somebody have show their international web design skills! cheesy
Stop wasting your Nairaland handle. Do you even know the responsibility behind the names you choose as usernames?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN YOU REBRAND OUR BLOG...? name your fee / Should I Use Whogohost Or Qservers / The Truth About Unlimited Web Hosting Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.