Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,345 members, 7,839,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. (3298 Views)

See The Outfit A Girl Wore In My School...Romantic Or Slutty (Pics) / An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by crislyn(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2012
[b][/b] Hi frnds, my bf is a banker and he loves his job very well and that am very sure of. I jst got admission and my bf calld me 2 tell me that he has asked his dad 2 secure 4 him a job as a lecturer in the same school i've just been admited to...i askd him why he would want live the job he loves so much to lecture and nt just anywhere but in Benin and he told me its bcz he wants 2 keep an eye on me! I grew vry angry nd told him my mind that am not comfortable with the idea and then he grew angry also and said he was very dissapointed in me and that I have no right to b angry. The thing is in two weeks time he's going 2 resume his new job and I too will resume after. Pls wat am I going to do bcz seriously am nt happy with it....i mean he could actualy just work out a transfer instead of coming 2 d school to teach....pls someone should tell me wat am going to do.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2012
You shouldn't have just said "you are not comfortable" because it could have been interpreted as "you are angry and not comfortable because you want to be able to fool around at school without being checked upon"....... What you should have said is:" I am angry and not comfortable with this because you don't TRUST me or my judgment, and you think that there is a need to check up on me like a little baby, to the point that you will quit your banking job. If this is the type of r/ship that you want from me then I am sorry to say that I want no part in it, and today should be the last day we ever meet. Shiit, I don't want to date no bloody lecturer, how is that gonna make me look?!"

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2012
buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin

its obvious you have a cockroach in your cupboard..

its obvious your banker bf is a busy-jobless woman hunter..

Your bf is sick and you're a sickler.. smiley

Whats all these ??

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
He's either very insecure OR
He just doesn't trust you.

Either one is bad.
Both? Worse.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by k2039: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yield: He's either very insecure OR

Either one is bad.
Both? Worse.

You beat me to it.
Ditto
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Riskyman(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
@OP, are you for real
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
kill urself na
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Networkmaster(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
That boy friend of yours won't make a good husband.
He is so possessive, controlling and dominant.
For you OP, you have already made up your mind to
be naughty in your new school.
I wonder the age different between you guys.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by SlyIg(f): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
What is the meaning of boyfriend! Why cant he marry you at once. He may even turn you down when he sees other heavy babes on campus. Tell him to handcuff you with a marital ring instead of keeping an eye on you dear.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Burger01(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sorry, your boyfriend no get better thing to do. How are you even sure you gonna end up being his wife. It's this kind of overbearing possessiveness that makes a woman tend to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by greedie1(f): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
I cant tell u what to do but i ll tell u what i'd do if i find myself in such a situation.... Its either he quit d job or i quit the relationship, simples

what d f**k? I hate this kind of love!
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by cindyrella(f): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yield: He's either very insecure OR

Either one is bad.
Both? Worse.
Well said!
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Do i say u guys av trust issues? No! I think ur b.f was only trying to b caring and protective by doing dat.u,on d other hand,want a kinda freedom,not been followed around like a magnet.right? Definitely,u wont forfeit ur admissn cos of dis,so i suggest u tell him xatly why u're nt comfortable with it.he shud understand and give u ur space.u ar nt married yet,he should not stick to u like a leech yet.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by KINGwax(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
Keep deceiving yourself. I'm sure the school will be private. How can u jes quit your job and ask your dad to secure a lecturing job? How does it come out as the same place? I don't knw lecturing has become so easy where one man will jes make the decision of hiring and firing. Even if his dad is dt wide, God knws he's gotta pull some nice strings

1 Like

Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by omega25red(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Another nairaland fairy tale. who leaves a job to become a lecturer in a different city all in the name of watching a girl where do they do that at?
Also who is this guys father that he can just get him a lecturers position in the said school ? what degree does the guy have that he can be a lecturer?

Anyway dump that a-hole because he is the type of guy who would kill you if you misbehave
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by victorian(f): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Storytale.....no Nija guy will quit his paying job to become a lecturer just to monitor his babe...fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
KINGwax: Keep deceiving yourself. I'm sure the school will be a private institution. How can u just quit your job and ask your dad to secure a lecturing job for u? How does it come out as the same place? I don't knw lecturing has become so easy where one man will jes make the decision of hiring and firing. Even if his dad is dt wide, God knws he's gotta pull some nice strings
God bless you my guy. That school has to be a private institution. When did lecturing job become yeye job like banking in nija, that any slowpoke can get in and out at will. You need some qualifications to lecture and one of them is not just having a BSc and u think u can lecture. I think all of us know the minimum which is an MSc with your proceed for PhD. So where is this babe coming from with this my boy friend won lecture and his father has gotten the job for him as if we dey GTBank.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by 190: 5:01am On Oct 09, 2012
smh Some boys disappoint me BIG TIME

Because of woman

he'll leave his what again

smh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Roland17(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2012
You would end up being the one keeping both eyes on him if he becomes a lecturer in ur school.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2012
Roland17: You would end up being the one keeping both eyes on him if he becomes a lecturer in ur school.
Hahahahahha! Unlimited access to skirts and the relationship wont last more than the first wk he joins if he has the qualifications in d first place.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by MyneWhite1(f): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2012
If you loved him, this may not be a bad idea as so many ladies do not like long distance
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by achukwunet(f): 1:37am On Oct 16, 2012
Well for starters just know that the problem is with him, not you.
Myne White: If you loved him, this may not be a bad idea as so many ladies do not like long distance

I'm sure she loves him but if he really loved and trusts her like he says he does, then there is no need for him to be lecturing at her school. That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of! He's obviously insecure!!
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by healthserve(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
crislyn:
[b][/b] Hi frnds, my bf is a banker and he loves his job very well and that am very sure of. I jst got admission and my bf calld me 2 tell me that he has asked his dad 2 secure 4 him a job as a lecturer in the same school i've just been admited to...i askd him why he would want live the job he loves so much to lecture and nt just anywhere but in Benin and he told me its bcz he wants 2 keep an eye on me! I grew vry angry nd told him my mind that am not comfortable with the idea and then he grew angry also and said he was very dissapointed in me and that I have no right to b angry. The thing is in two weeks time he's going 2 resume his new job and I too will resume after. Pls wat am I going to do bcz seriously am nt happy with it....i mean he could actualy just work out a transfer instead of coming 2 d school to teach....pls someone should tell me wat am going to do.

cheesy
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
crislyn:
. Why are you scared about the development? Do you have any skeleton I your cupboard? If non then allow him.
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by koldej(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
KINGwax:
Keep deceiving yourself. I'm sure the school will be private. How can u jes quit your job and ask your dad to secure a lecturing job? How does it come out as the same place? I don't knw lecturing has become so easy where one man will jes make the decision of hiring and firing. Even if his dad is dt wide, God knws he's gotta pull some nice strings
Hmmm...oga ask God to connect u wit d rite person....wen some people gv u recommendation leta to a company, weda space day or e no day , dem go shift for u...
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by Monaco2(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Y would u be uncomfortable except u had plans to sleep around, una go c guy wey get una best interest at heart una go Dey misbehave noB d same town una two day b4?!? He even sacrificed a job he loved so much to be close to u yet u Dey complain..... so ur plan na to dey follo small small bois around abi?!?
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by BarrSly: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
crislyn:

I don't know why this old topic is just coming to the front but I should let you know that u don't have sense for making Benin look like a bad town... What the hell is "not just anywhere but in Benin"?
Re: My Boyfreind Wants To Lecture In My School Just To Keep An Eye On Me. by socialmediaman: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2020
@crislyn

I wonder how this story ended. Did you later graduate and marry him? Tell me so I don’t make my own stories up, lol

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room / . / How To Take Action If A Guy Calls You Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.