Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Bomb Explosion In Minna? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Minna? (9479 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Explosion In Minna? by zikclassiq(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Someone just updated in her bb about a bomb explosion in tunga, minna metropolis. Those in tunga confirm please. Last week a police ASP was killed by bokoharam millitants. A phone was recovered from them when they were on the run. Security operatives called a contact on the phone who said he was in lokoja. He was told to come and identify the owner of the phone who was involved in an accident in minna. When he came, he was caught. He released information about their activities after interrogation. This led to their bomb factory in maitunbi, a suburb in minna. There they found drums containing explosives ready to be dispatched.
Recently, explosives where uncovered from a CKC church. The explosives were planted before worshippers came. It took the security operatives to uproot the explosives.
Looks like they are bent in making Niger state to feel their heat. Minna has been relatively calm so far.
Someone please confirm what's happening in tunga.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by ikeyman00(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
@@@@

and this is the north that want to be alone?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Geomac: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
It is not true i just drove along Tunga road to government house. The bomb was planted around Abdusalami garage and it was defused by bomb expert. The bomb did not explode.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by toluxa1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Geomac: It is not true i just drove along Tunga road to government house. The bomb was planted around Abdusalami garage and it was defused by bomb expert. The bomb did not explode.

On the contrary sir, It actually exploded in the process of defusing it. You must have drove past before it happened.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Macky2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Thanks to God it was prevented.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Ahmedie25(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Is just an attempt by some bad eggs to create uneccessary panic in minna,May God protect us Ameen
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by omenziate(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ahmedie25: Is just an attempt by some bad eggs to create uneccessary panic in minna,May God protect us Ameen

Bad eggs or religious fundamentalists or Bigots? Pls b explicit o.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Jolomisan(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
I hope no life waz lost during the process of diffusion when the bomb exploded. God will come 2 the rescue of this nation.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by obongtunji: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Thank GOD no causality, remember governor Aliya said book haram started in Niger state but do to the measure taken by the state government, they were pushed out of the state, I think it is a sing of warning to him, to stop talking anyhow..............lop

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Could this be related to the recent comments on BH by their governor? Now they want him to feel the heat.

May their plans always backfire against them, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Blinks101(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
Niger state na real home of terrorist..very foolish state..fuk minna.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by samobe: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
God help the northan
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by pawesome(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Lwkmd
;DDis pples dt is calld boko halam wnt to distloy our nashen..God is watchin dem....on projector

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Joey82(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
The bomb actually exploded in the process of trying to defuse it.
I think the state leadership is trying in terms providing security, at least the bomb was found before it exploded.
The problem is the governor talks too much, just last week he was giving kudos to himself for driving out boko haram out of the state.
This could be a response from the sect, telling him (Aliyu) that his state is not immune to attacks
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Geomac: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Blinks101: Niger state na real home of terrorist..very foolish state..fuk minna.

You must be a fool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by declem(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
I dnt tink there is smtin like dat..am presently at tunga..n evrybdy is goin on wit his normal business..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by killuminati(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Make dem go bomb IBB's mansion na ?

Dis bastards dey fucck upundecided
And how does dis reduce the price of eegbo in my area?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Geomac:

You must be a fool

AND THAT ONE-STREET CAPITAL,MINNA.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by yunken: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
Blinks101: Niger state na real home of terrorist..very foolish state..fuk minna.
fuk minna, fuk ur entire family. Foolish idiot
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by ignis: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Am in minna, and normal business activities is going on.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Uzy47(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
It was defuse
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Uchem1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
It hapend early dis munin btw 10:30 nd 11. It was actualy defused nd during the process der were sounds of explosion. I was around der but some metres away, u need see d way drivas wer speeding bakwards nd pepl running. It wasnt funny at all. Tank God no casuality
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Seun shaGARRI:

We will not say it. We have reformed plus we now own advert blocks on nairaland so our own G supply is assured, stop inciting us to do wrong. People like you should be banned.

@ topic: hmmmmmm

We really have mad people on Nairaland. What is your name oga?

Did i just see '' Seun shaGARRI ''?
I cant even laugh. Hahaha.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Goodays(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
This country is just full of nagative surprises, who knows what next, may God help us all
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by passionate88: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
obongtunji: Thank GOD no causality, remember governor Aliya said book haram started in Niger state
no b small aliya o..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by killuminati(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
okpara ugo:

We really have mad people on Nairaland. What is your name oga?

Did i just see '' Seun shaGARRI ''?
I cant even laugh. Hahaha.
yes na! Abi Seun no dey sha GARRI ni? undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion In Minna? by Fredshola: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
na wa o dis bombing self wen e go stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs $3.7b Coal Mining And Power Plant / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) / Fire Guts IDP Settlement In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.