Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... (14492 Views)

Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) / 25-year-old Mother Allegedly Murdered By Facebook Friend During First Meeting / Did My Facebook Friend Just Commit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by harlos: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2012
Woman no dey hear word abeg when will they wise up sef
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ghettodreamz(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2012
fiftynaira: All these gurls don't learn lessons at all
Statistics shows that girls are yet the ones who stand risk of being used yet they don't learn a thing who knows who's next?

NEXT, would be a girl n a dude she met on 'NAIRALAND'

No insult please! grin grin grin #JustBeingHilarious#
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ignis: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2012
Barely a week she met a guy on facebook, and she is foolish enough to pass the night in the guy's house. She can't even grab a lesson from Cynthia's experience.
Nowadays, Nigerian girls are silly and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by johndavid1(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2012
mancheeutd: Nkiru no wan chop banana grin but she wan collect money haha will naija girls ever learn
she get luck na Satan 4 dey Bleep her by nw grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ghettodreamz(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2012
timbros:

Me inclusive cheesy grin

I'm happy 4 you bra.. Orire na aba wa kale oooooooo.. (Shall last with us for a life time) grin grin grin
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by rodeo0070(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2012
lukkie:

Mr Smart Alec,

This site automatically converts the word 'r a p e' to 'molestation.' But because there's no difference between the noun & the verb, the robot doesn't know when to change it to 'molest.' Abeg ask next time if u don't know instead of assuming you're the smartest.
Thank you for the enlightenment, I'm very happy. Some people are too quick to judge. I've changed it to molest instead of the censored word...
Thank you once again...

2 Likes

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by johnstar(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
Oh, d gal self dey lucky self say na sex d guy wnt, noe b her head undecided undecided, all dis gals noe dey hear word @all, especially unilag gals, na dis kind gals dey easy 4 ritual, choi, God save us Õoº°°º

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by rodeo0070(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
charlsecy4:

So ihe m nwere ike ikwu buna, "Ijiji na-enweghi ndumodu na-eso ozu aba n'ime ini." [All that I have to say is, "An unwise fly follows the corpse to the grave."]

[size=20]That was Nairaland word censor. It's not from the author. When you type in a sexually explicit word, the system will automatically edit the word to become less sexual. It's done for decency reasons. OK?[/size]
May God bless you Sir.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by johnstar(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
ignis: Barely a week she met a guy on facebook, and she is foolish enough to pass the night in the guy's house. She can't even grab a lesson from Cynthia's experience.
Nowadays, Nigerian girls are silly and senseless.
na 2day, abeg if u gt dat kind gal bring her come my house grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
yomtolly: When will people learn?
TOMMORROW
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ghettodreamz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
I don't blame the girl ooooo.
She took a great risk for the reason best known to her,let's not be too quick at pointing fingers and hurling insults. She took a great risk and too bad she had to learn the hard way. At times, life teaches us some lessons the hard way, but she's damn lucky to be alive to narrate the whole film wey ensued between her and her Facebook lover.

As long as there is menace of poverty in Nigeria, there will always be desires to hustle for cash, 'somehow'.
As long as the 'EARTH' exist, people would continue to fall in love
Let's be realistic with ourselves here. Most of the gals on this thread blaming the victim of circumstance are hypocrites. Who among you is 100% perfect and have never hang out with a guy you met barely a week before? Most esp, if the guy is from well-to-do home, with a personal ride of his. Bunch of hypocrites. shocked shocked

For Nigeria,there's nothing new. A girl you newly met, may decide to hang out with you, after 2-3days or even let say one day sef, and things go still happen UnderG wise.

Nevertheless, lesson learnt for her 'I guess', I wish her speedy recovery. Other gals who're just like her, learn from this... sad
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by johnstar(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
harlos: Woman no dey hear word abeg when will they wise up sef
ask der mama dat qstn na cheesy cheesy
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by gbrown(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
afam4eva:
Do people learn? They always think there own case will be different without knowing that one day monkey go go market im no go come back.

naija girls will never learn, it,s all about the money, d crave for cash and material wealth has blinded them,useless prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by IleIfe2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
I typed rape (Ra'pe) and rape came out.
let me try censored words:
bastard
idiot
Bleep
rape
sex
garri
Seun
grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by hoyehdiran: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
binger: Chai! Ihe neme! Social evils 4rm the social network won't stop social beings from socializing with social perverts

That's some crazy punch line...... U b rapper?
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by oderemo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
this will be swept under the carpet as usual.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by amacastel: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
U guys ar here crusifyn d girls wot of d guy dt devlop 4 penis 4rm facebook friend is he nt a human wen u poepl want 2 tlk pls say somtng abt d guy dt want 2 take advantage of d girl see Nigerians we wil neva change we ar so wicked n hrtless must a guy Bleep a girl afta anydate fuckn a woman shld be out of will nt a compersant issue iam surpise 2 see ladies conmendtn rubbish here dts y we don't grow cos we hate each oda .well I commensurate wit d girl I pray she gets beta n d mother is calimng she did nt knw is nt in d house may God hlp us women in Africa cos we ar surferng in d hands of our hrtless n wicked men

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by bedford101(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
fiftynaira: All these gurls don't learn lessons at all
Ist 2go and absu we have forgotten that one
2nd cynthia
3rd uniport and four things
4th this one now
Statistics shows that girls are yet the ones who stand risk of being used yet they don't learn a thing who knows who's next?

Facebook, 2go, bbm. Girls wont just learn a lesson for once Cynthia's case is suppose to be the greatest teacher for this girls but yet, they kept falling for one thing over and over again.
IF I MAY ASK IS THIS HOW GIRLS IN THE WESTERN WORLD VISIT GUYS THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORK? A GUY YOU HAVE'NT SEEN NOR EVEN KNOW IF HE IS A HUMAN undecidedGOD HELP U GIRLS.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Broker23(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
When will Nigerians learn?. How can u follow a man 2 his huz by dat time of d night, what do u expect? Dat he would watch u lyk television. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by adaptor4all: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
May God punish all dose wey wan cast blind dates..dem wan spoil all controls..mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
Useless girl, you no wan phuck but you de chop steady. You think its all guys that are patient or want to be labelled toto maga.

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by bamac(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
who's next joorrr?
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ypzilanti: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Naija girls are 80 percent made up of money hungry dumb she wolves.

Apologies if you are not one of them,but I'm sure you will agree from discussions with fellow women, that you are in a minority.

I don't know where they learn this foolishness cause many are not from bad mothers, either. Or is it the economy that is the problem?

Just after the Cynthia story, my girl's relative embarked on a social media affair with an Aristo, and was willing to travel with him to another country after just a week of knowing him. Seriously, I thought she would never come back alive.

Thank God she was not killed or trafficked. Anyway, when I explained the hazards of her venture to her, she said she was willing to risk it. grin

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by phemi01(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hustle gone bad! Shit happens.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by adaptor4all: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
Even as I type dis comment,many gals are on their way 2 meet strangers..Y will a gal folo a guy 2 his haus @ dt time f d nite?..Ans:She's hungry..wants 2 colet moni and doesn't wanna drop.Truth is she must b mad.
Many gals have poverty mentality..Meetin a stranger in a niteclub is unnecessary..n d mumu had nowhere else 2 stay..n probably needed moni wtout working..maybe to buy bold5..n expected all to go well..Its jst a crazy world
I wish her speedy recovery..abeg make she no die..o ma se ooo

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Ocutegan(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
Let all these stoopid nigerian girls keep dying abeg. Waiting for the next person in line. #sipping G4#
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Topeedo: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
NA SHE SABI JOR...WETIN SHE DEY FIND ABOUT SEF

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by yinchar(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Abeg which school be Unilag, i think say nah MAULAG......am getting confused here.... grin grin grin
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by nwgoziri(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
Olodostein:

They wants to live the "good life". Love for extreeme materialism can cause a lot of harm.

Maybe the guy spent quite a sum on the outing and wanted ROI( return on investment).

The way things are in this society of ours, just accept it as a norm and expect to see more of these on the front page.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by lukkie(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
9ja girls r very greedy & silly @ d same time. They all want to use BB Bold they didn't work for. I pity their parents & future husbands. A large no of 9ja female students are professional prosti.tutes.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Chris0081(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
What happens to the guy by the way,he should be jailed for attempting such a thing,as for the girl,sorry you will recover
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by rubion: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
see all dem boys castigating the girl like they don't wish their "dream Facebook girlfriend" comes to their house. hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't I Study Political Science With These O'level Grades? / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / ASP, Several Others Killed As Suspected Kidnappers Strike In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.