Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Gadaffi's Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadaffi's Death (657 Views)

14 Great Works Of Gadaffi / Gadaffi Was Found Hiding In A Drainage Pipe And Shot By His Own Men / Why France And The United States Wants Gadaffi Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gadaffi's Death by gentleasian(f): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2012
I AM AN ASIAN AND I WAS NOT SO FAMILIAR ABOUT MOAMMAR GADAFFI.I STARTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HIM WHEN HE WAS CAPTURED AND KILLED.
I WAS VERY TOUCHED AND CRIED BECAUSE HE DID NOT DESERVE THIS KIND OF GRUESOME DEATH.HE WAS NOT A PERFECT LEADER BUT JUST THINK OF WHAT HE HAD DONE TO HIS COUNTRY AND HIS PEOPLE.HE WAS ONE OF A KIND LEADER.HE EVEN HELPED OTHER COUNTRIES.YOU CAN NEVER NEVER SEE A LEADER LIKE GADAFFI WHO HAD DONE MANY GOOD THINGS IN THE LIVES OF LIBYAN PEOPLE.I SYMPHATIZE HIS WHOLE FAMILY.YOUR LEGACY WILL LIVES IN LIBYAN PEOPLE FOREVER.
Re: Gadaffi's Death by Obinnau(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2012
what do u mean? Of what concern does this has to do with Nigeria
Re: Gadaffi's Death by Caseless: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2012
Hmmmm...d day he was killed, i felt like it was my own father that died that day. If ghaddafi was a leader in my dear country, nigeria, we would have had him lead this country for 500 years without opposition. If u think of how he identified more with black people more than he did with his arabian brothers, how he enormously contributed to AU financially, how he was able to control locusts that constantly attacked crops in the past along the maghreb(an attack which the region witnessed and stil hapening immeditely after his death ), the huge foreign reserve, which stood a little bit lower to that of china , but highier than others, low unemployment rate, no social vices, graduates are taken care of till they gain employment...then u can say libya can never get it right with that agitation to change something that was working(i know change is constant). The question is: are they better-off since they killed him? All they want is freedom in the name of prostitution, having brothels, gambling and other immoral stuffs....and those were what the west used to brainwash them(libyans) and they started the uprising. Libyans were once tagged as the 'most favoured citizens in the world' looking at what they got from their gov't. Libya will remain a failed state in next couple of years to come cos of what they did...nigerians are stil suffering from our actions towards the likes of AHMADU BELLO, TAFAWA BALEWA, MURTALA MUHAMMAD, etc, these were leaders who meant well for nigeria, we killed them , and have we gotten it right since then? Muammar ghaddafi, RIP!
Re: Gadaffi's Death by derus(f): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2012
@ caseless you have said the whole truth, I sympathies with the Libyans with wht they ga na face. Back in those days that Libya do out have embassy because her citizens do not travel out from their country simply because the government make sure all the citizens and others are comfortable with all form of amenities and they all abide by the Law

(1) (Reply)

Obama Twin??? / US Plans Military Drills With 20 Nations In Mideast Waters: / Vintage Jet Fighter Crashes And Explodes In Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.