Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. (9052 Views)

Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by fatdon2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
A new twist is about to unfold on the death of the late Eze Ndigbo, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu as the National Chairman of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) and close confidant of ex Biafran warlord, Chief Victor Umeh has vowed to throw a bombshell on what he knows about his death.

Umeh said this while briefing newsmen on Sunday in Enugu over a recent claim that himself and Governor Rochas Okorocha shunned a peace meeting held recently in Awka, and blamed both Governor Obi and Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu for the problem in APGA.

The party chieftain who described the claims as an attempt to soil his name and that of Owelle claimed that the late Igbo leader died as a result of heart attack from some quarters.

He has avowed to expose everything he knows about Ojukwu’s illness and death once the one year remembrance of Ojukwu was done on November 26.

Let November 26 come and go and I will expose all of their activities as they claim to be upholding the ideals of Ojukwu. “The way things are going, very soon I will start granting interviews again to put things in proper perspective both for Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu, Governor Peter Obi, Dr. Tim Menakaya; all of them that are destroying this party now; I will come back to the public with their activities; with details one after the other so that people will know what they are doing; It’s time for me to expose everybody now; that time has come. “I take no blame for what is happening; if there is any reconciliatory meeting, any meeting where the progress of APGA will be discussed, that meeting should be properly convened; people should be properly invited and notified, I will be the first person to be there. “Because one after the other, I will look into their faces and tell them what they have been doing, which I have refused to tell the public. On the meeting, which he was reported to have shunned, the APGA boss said he was surprised to read that a text message was sent notifying him of the meeting:

“[b]I wish to state unequivocally that nobody sent me any text inviting me to any meeting at Awka for the purpose of pursuing reconciliation in APGA. Umeh who said he travelled to London on the November 2 to attend the convention of the United Kingdom’s chapter of APGA and for the celebration of Ojukwu’s birthday in Oxford said there was no indication of such a meeting anywhere before he travelled. “I was therefore shocked when I returned to read that I shunned an invitation for reconciliation; nothing can be further from the truth.

“I investigated into this and was told that when I traveled, Governor Peter Obi on November 3 sent text messages inviting people to a stakeholders meeting at Awka on Tuesday November 6; I was also shown a text message sent to Governor Obi by Chief Chris Ejike Uche the APGA Deputy National Chairman, South, informing him that he should shift the meeting to Tuesday November 13, 2012 because, both myself and Governor Okorocha had travelled to London and would come back on the 8th of November; he went further to say that the meeting was sudden and there was need for both myself and the Imo State governor to be in attendance[/b]”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/12/who-killed-ojukwu-apga-chairman-victor-umeh-vows-expose-november-26/
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
November 26 abi? Ok we dey wait na! grin
thank you JESUS!

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Ramcie(f): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hehe! My amebo ears are up already. Countdown to 26th begins today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by abouzaid: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
From a website called osun defender. This man should give up his obsession with power. At this rate, the party will soon break down.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Definitely Awolowo or Adekunle

6 Likes

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Tolexander: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Either gowon or thomas osuji. November 26th abi? The problem about these people is just that they are full of april fool just as if they are dealing with idiots. I remember they once said they would declare biafra republic on november 5. Seems ojukwu's death on november don make them novembomaniac!
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by malele(m): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2012
This man is a fool , some body dies at a ripe age of 78 and u are saying HE was killed.

12 Likes

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Fatdon(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2012
malele: This man is a fool , some body dies at a ripe age of 78 and u are saying HE was killed.
True talk bro
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by markus1133: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2012
the truth must be shown
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Fatdon(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Publicity stunt. So anybody that need audience Must use Ojukwu's name?
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Chumarh(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Make una reduce ANSU skul fees
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2012
He shld expose boko haram sponsors if he wants attention
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by nursemyke: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2012
Its was Bianca Onuh and her Boy friends in conjunction with Peter Obi that killed Ojukwu. Keep your finger crossed.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2012
If Ojukwu was ever assassinated,as claimed,then it was by his Igbo Brethren

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2012
Ghen! Ghen!!

When will all this end?!
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by aryzgreat: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Death killed Ojukwu! ndi asiri! gossipers! ojukwu gives una high B.P, 9 comments and its on the front page! mpa unu!
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by basty: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2012
The answer to this question: Who killed Ojukwu.

Answer: Awolowo + Gowon = Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Pain(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Idiot! So Ojukwu was meant to live forever?
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by aryzgreat: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Victor umeh is bitting more dan he can chew, he wants to plant crook ifeanyi uba as obi's replacement bt obi has his own candidate. Thats the cause of this brouhaha. He should be careful how he drag the name of ojukwu into politics. Enof of this rants from shameless selfish politicians. We need to sanitize our region and allow young technocrats like Soludo, pat utomi, Dora, Ezekwesili etc take over and not selfish people like Umeh, obi, ubah ets
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by nonyofor(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2012
Ife di n'ukwu killed ojukwu
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2012
MASSOB, BZM, UMEH, OKOROCHA, OBI, NGIGE and all these other old senile men are a bloody embarassment to Ndi Igbo.. What breaks my heart even more is that the younger generation have all been brainwashed into thinking like them. Look at the rubbish that is about to come up now.. Imagine, an ex-beauty queen is responsible for creating problems in a Political Party that is supposed to be a gathering of the best minds in our community..

I think Igbo youths need to stage a revolution.. Good bye to the old, time for a new line of action.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by guvna(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2012
Nonsense! Na lie jor, not much thats shocking is gonna come out of this...wait and see...soon he'll release some irrelevant info thats not a biggie
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Godmann(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2012
Can't you guys read in-between the lines?

Peter took Bianca and Ojukwu was heart-broken; hence the stroke that killed him.

Now Umeh with Okorocha wants to take APGA from Peter Obi; hence the crises in APGA.

Rogues at war.

5 Likes

Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Orblonde: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2012
If you have something to say, say it or shut up. Igbos have too many shameless leaders. I wonder how such great enterprising people tolorate this. APGA is now becoming irrelevant at the most crucial time of political changes and alliances.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2012
I don't just know whom to believe anymore.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by chidyke77(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2012
I dnt think that anyone killed Ojukwu,Victor umeh and co; including Peter obi should stop all this nonsense and allow Ikemba to rest in peace.
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by Super1759: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
nobody dies in NIGERIA without anyone accusing someone responsible for his/her death. Even at old age
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by yuzedo: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2012
If any of the aggrieved (accused) parties want to assassinate Umeh before the nov.26th date, they should not just try it abeg! They can carry on from 27th and upwards abeg, we wanno hear gist! grin

Ngwa, Victor, go your dibia make him gi u spiritual insurance + reinforcement. We need u alive till 27th November! tongue
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by ikananwa(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2012
the issue is for the young man to be alive till november 26. God help us
Re: Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. by kaeto(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2012
berem: November 26 abi? Ok we dey wait na! grin
thank you JESUS!
lady you amused me a lot with this stunt, quite kiddy,lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Get Handover Note, Tour Presidential Villa May 28 / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal / Return Our Arms - Militants To Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.