Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,914 members, 7,852,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Is It That The Groom's Father Dresses Poorly In A Wedding ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That The Groom's Father Dresses Poorly In A Wedding ? (545 Views)

(photo) What Is In The Mind Of The Groom? / Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Groom's Father Dresses Poorly In A Wedding ? by vichofu(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
I have bin attending wedding ceremonies for some time now....
Both from Rich couples and confortable couple (poor pple dnt wed, dey jst manage to marry...no-offence)
I discovered that the grooms father always dress below expection unlike d Brides parents who are always shining...
D last weeding i attended yestaday,i discovered dat d groom is rich & marrying a girl from a confortable background....yet d girls parents are still dressing better than his own.......
Pls NairaLanders......have u also noticed it?
Wats d reason for dis cos i don't undertand either
Re: Why Is It That The Groom's Father Dresses Poorly In A Wedding ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Why Is It That The Groom's Father Dresses Poorly In A Wedding ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Because the father is about to lose his son to d blood suckers. And also, the bride's parents are always happy and dress better because they have found a new prey to devour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Is In Love With Another Mans Girl / Signs That A Guy Will Marry You / Make Your Wedding Glorious And Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.