Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The New STD That Can Kill You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New STD That Can Kill You (18818 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / 4 Kinds Of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD) That Condoms Cannot Prevent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New STD That Can Kill You by TheGister: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
It appears that there is a new STD that is killing men and its related to oral s*x. The Human papillomavirus (HPV) was once believed to have no effect on men, but it’s now found to be harmful to men as well as well as women. In fact, giving someone unprotected oral s*x or receiving it from them if they are infected can seriously jeopardize your health. A new study has found a rapid increase in the number of throat and neck cancers over the last 12 years, with thousands of new cases occurring every single year.

BlackDoctor.org discusses the issue in more detail, noting that throat, mouth and neck cancers were once caused by tobacco use. But although the use of tobacco has declined, the rates of certain cancers related to HPV have been on the rise. The rate of STD infection is even greater in the black community, where a lower marital rate has led to an increase in the number of s*x partners. One researcher at a major university told YBW that he randomly tested 20 men in a barbershop and found that half of them were infected with Chlamydia without even knowing it.

According to the Journal of Clinical Oncology, over 11,000 cases of cervical cancer will be diagnosed this year, but the number has been declining. Women regularly get Pap Smears, but men are less likely to go to the doctor. As a result, the number of HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer cases will rise to 8,700, with 7,400 of those cases in men. The disease then festers within the mouth and throat of the victim, causing cancerous sores to emerge for those who are undiagnosed.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/04/from-kulturekritics-com/the-new-std-that-can-kill-you/

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
They don burn my cable! My only chance of enjoying skin-to-skin is out of th option and i never marry....which kain wahala come b this one? Na to jst forget women totally b the option now.....smh.

12 Likes

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by stevecantrell: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
caseless: They don burn my cable! My only chance of enjoying skin-to-skin is out of th option and i never marry....which kain wahala come b this one? Na to jst forget women totally b the option now.....smh.

I doubt you can just forget about sex just like that.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I doubt you can just forget about sex just like that.
how i go do am....it seems there is no way out.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
caseless: They don burn my cable! My only chance of enjoying skin-to-skin is out of th option and i never marry....which kain wahala come b this one? Na to jst forget women totally b the option now.....smh.

7 Likes

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2012
I guess since they've found a replacement for HIV/Aids they can now release the cure that they've been hiding.

13 Likes

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva: I guess since they've found a replacement for HIV/Aids they can now release the cure that they've been hiding.

4real ?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Goldieluks: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva: I guess since they've found a replacement for HIV/Aids they can now release the cure that they've been hiding.

Exactly.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Alfred200825(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2012
No fear con.dom 4 tongue nd throat go soon come out

2 Likes

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Jazzgreen(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2012
This is a fantastic discovery. Now the rate of SEXOLOGY can at least reduce in Nigeria kiss.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Alfred200825(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2012
Black man black sense
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2012
Alfred200825:
No fear con.dom 4 tongue nd throat go soon come out

Trust our ppl frm ABA n china....

Ibo kwenu....
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Lasinoh: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Hey!
I have suck my last de-ek!
Thanks to JAH for the sweeeeeeeeeeeet memories! cool
ANY MAN WEY CAREY DAT IM DORTY MOUTH NEAR MY LEG. . .I GO JUST KILL AM STRAIGHT!
No one should chop me abeg! Efry barry hol im mouth for pocket!
Shioooooooooooooooor!!!

Man nefa quench for my 'war-front' of sex-ual JINGOISMS. . . e come be for where im dey chop my tuna 'sanguish'? angry

I am soooooooooooo sorry for anyone looking for a husband or wife in this day and age! You can imagine how many 'PAPILOMAS' AND 'MAMILOMAS' he/she has sucked and those hiding in his/her teeth and gums!

Mu che che che che che che che

4 Likes

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Alfred200825(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

Trust our ppl frm ABA n china....

Ibo kwenu....
Hail!
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Sunymoore(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2012
Na wo oh!!. Best advice is to stop pre-marital sexing

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by RedLight1: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2012
1oo0+
my thought exactly
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2012
Jazzgreen: This is a fantastic discovery. Now the rate of SEXOLOGY can at least reduce in Nigeria kiss.

Dude go get ur stats right.... There's still I high level of respect for SEX in naija compared to our neighbors South African n the Americas...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by micki83(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2012
U're joking,right?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Thank God I have never had sex all my life•
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Catchfire1: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2012
Mehn.. I hate this! angry

Good bye BJ my friend cry cry
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by calabaman(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: Hey!
I have suck my last de-ek!
Thanks to JAH for the sweeeeeeeeeeeet memories! cool
ANY MAN WEY CAREY DAT IM DORTY MOUTH NEAR MY LEG. . .I GO JUST KILL AM STRAIGHT!
No one should chop me abeg! Efry barry hol im mouth for pocket!
Shioooooooooooooooor!!!

Man nefa quench for my 'war-front' of sexual JINGOISMS. . . e come be for where im dey chop my tuna 'sanguish'?angry

I am soooooooooooo sorry for anyone looking for a husband or wife in this day and age! You can imagine how many 'PAPILOMAS' AND 'MAMILOMAS' he has sucked and those hiding in his teeth and gums!

Mu che che che che che che che

No be by force to comment o. Smh

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by JLANCE(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2012
we the Vs have nothing to worry about
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by treasureboy09(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2012
The Gister: It appears that there is a new STD that is killing men and its related to oral s*x. The Human papillomavirus (HPV) was once believed to have no effect on men, but it’s now found to be harmful to men as well as well as women. In fact, giving someone unprotected oral s*x or receiving it from them if they are infected can seriously jeopardize your health. A new study has found a rapid increase in the number of throat and neck cancers over the last 12 years, with thousands of new cases occurring every single year.

BlackDoctor.org discusses the issue in more detail, noting that throat, mouth and neck cancers were once caused by tobacco use. But although the use of tobacco has declined, the rates of certain cancers related to HPV have been on the rise. The rate of STD infection is even greater in the black community, where a lower marital rate has led to an increase in the number of s*x partners. One researcher at a major university told YBW that he randomly tested 20 men in a barbershop and found that half of them were infected with Chlamydia without even knowing it.

According to the Journal of Clinical Oncology, over 11,000 cases of cervical cancer will be diagnosed this year, but the number has
been declining. Women regularly get Pap Smears, but men are less likely to go to the doctor. As a result, the number of HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer cases will rise to 8,700, with 7,400 of those cases in men. The disease then festers within the mouth and throat
of the victim, causing cancerous sores to emerge for those who are undiagnosed.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/04/from-kulturekritics-com/the-new-std-that-can-kill-you/

BUT STD WILL NOT STOP THE KITTY CAT FROM GETTING WET NEITHER WILL IT STOP THE HMM FROM GETTING HARDER.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Burger01(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2012
You talked well. The cure is red coded R2099. They just won't release the cure yet. Doing so, all grants and pay in dollars would diminish. Who says the Americans are not corrupt?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2012
treasureboy09:

BUT STD WILL NOT STOP THE KITTY CAT FROM GETTING WET NEITHER WILL IT STOP THE HMM FROM GETTING HARDER.

But will surely get them into trouble...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Sedar(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2012
So make we no kiss again is that what their saying? Na wa o.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by omocheche(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahah...... Oh my God! sorry.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Lasinoh: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2012
calabaman:
No be by force to comment o. Smh

Which one consain you?
Abi you carry 'papiloma' for ya mouth?
Abeg go brush mouth jare!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Na for 'toto' topic you wanno show your kraseness?
Abeg head to political section jare.
Abi na by force to read post?
I know say this article don 'spoil' market for 'CALABARLAND'!
Blame ya God!kiss

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by treasureboy09(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

But will surely get them into trouble...

THAT'S WHY LIFE IS CALLED LG(LIFE IS GOOD), BIG BRO OTHERS ARE BOUND TO LEARN FROM IT. BUT ME I GO ENJOY SHA........................... LO.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by ayobase(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2012
Interesting!

I have always wondered if NO disease is associated to these acts!
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by treasureboy09(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2012
Sedar: So make we no kiss again is that what their saying? Na wa o.

BROTHER KISS VERY WELL IN FACT KISS ANY THING YOU KNOW IT'S FREE, NO CHARGES FOR THAT.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by omocheche(f): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2012
stroy na for naira land we dey hear this one.
Chiemeka orizu: Thank God I have never had sex all my life•

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG / Sanwo-Olu Launches “Whistle Blower” Hotlines. Report Lockdown Ease Order Breaker / Please Any Remedy For Stammering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.