Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,204 members, 7,932,086 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire - Culture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (191973 Views)

Gur People Of Burkina, Mali, Cote D'ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
^^les femmes Akans sont les plus belles tongue
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sybellah: ^^les femmes Akans sont les plus belles tongue

Ehhhh Les femmes Wolof sont la plus belle tongue
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sybellah: Nice song! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcydW9sTh0Y
BON DIMANCHE, et thanks for the song

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Ehhhh Les femmes Wolof sont la plus belle tongue

lol is that "google translate thank you"? or u can capt a bit of french? grin
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
babi225: BON DIMANCHE, et thanks for the song

bon dimanche a toi aussi kiss
have u heard this song before?
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sybellah:

bon dimanche a toi aussi kiss
have u heard this song before?
yes of course!!!! et j'aime trop
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
babi225: yes of course!!!! et j'aime trop

yeaaa me too, je n'peux plus m'en passer, j'ecoute ca en boucle lol
anime ici un peu na

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Seems like you have a diff conception of Fufu
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Gold!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1020832_mari%C3%83_ivoirienne_jpg0e43f05fefe158288ddad894bfd01e7a[/img]
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
kiss so adorable

3 Likes

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 13, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Akye people are beautiful smiley

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sybellah: Akye people are beautiful smiley

They sure are! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 17, 2013
^^ tongue
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Akan Kotoko cool
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Bump More Akan Queens Please.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by manutayo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
I remember this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e4H9PPVGWU
my akye friend do sing it but i dont know the meaning i only know one word in akye

2 Likes

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
manutayo: I remember this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e4H9PPVGWU
my akye friend do sing it but i dont know the meaning i only know one word in akye

Monique Seka is so good! She is an excellent singer. What's that word that u know?
u seem to have travel throughout the country, what was your fav city, and your least fav? smiley
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Bump More Akan Queens Please.... tongue
wait they r coming soon....
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by manutayo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
I only know from Yamoussoukro to Divo passing through Ire and Oume then back to Abidjan through Tiasale Carefour. I also visited Guitry, San- pedro and some places.
I enjoyed my stayed in Divo may be because of my Dida friend that showed me more of that region. But i did not like San-pedro much because of tha bidonville i saw there it is called le bardo.Yamoussoukro for me is the place to be.
There is a place called Fresco much talked about that i wished to visit but couldnt will do si l' opportunite se presente.
Sybellah:

Monique Seka is so good! She is an excellent singer. What's that word that u know?
u seem to have travel throughout the country, what was your fav city, and your least fav? smiley

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by manutayo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
about the word i know dont know how to spell it here but it sound like 'ma chai bouke' read in french with akye pronouciation
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
manutayo: about the word i know dont know how to spell it here but it sound like 'ma chai bouke' read in french with akye pronouciation

mai cha bou kai grin this is like am gonna beat your ass, je vais te frapper.

You traveled there even more than me. I went to San Pedro but i was kinda small so I dont really remember. I think San Pedro is one of the key cities the government should focus on developing. It's naturally a beautiful city. Yamoussoukro is calm, if you like it that's good. But i have heard many complaining it's a lil bit boring lool, i would like to visit tho, i never had the opportunity. I used to pass by to go to Bouake cause my mum is from Bouake. Are u schooling there?
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
is the pardo in San Pedro worst than Cicobois, Abobo derriere rail, Mon Mari m'a Chasse bidonvilles in Abidjan? I thought Abidjan would have some of the worst bidonville but i ve mistaken.
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by manutayo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sybellah:

mai cha bou kai grin this is like am gonna beat your ass, je vais te frapper.

You traveled there even more than me. I went to San Pedro but i was kinda small so I dont really remember. I think San Pedro is one of the key cities the government should focus on developing. It's naturally a beautiful city. Yamoussoukro is calm, if you like it that's good. But i have heard many complaining it's a lil bit boring lool, i would like to visit tho, i never had the opportunity. I used to pass by to go to Bouake cause my mum is from Bouake. Are u schooling there?

Ok That my friend Yapo that is what he was saying si je le vois je vais le daba hein je vais lui donner kokota.
I m not schooling there was there in the 80'ties and early 90 when Houphouet Boigny the great man died i left that place.
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
manutayo:

Ok That my friend Yapo that is what he was saying si je le vois je vais le daba hein je vais lui donner kokota.
I m not schooling there was there in the 80'ties and early 90 when Houphouet Boigny the great man died i left that place.

lol @ Yapo, typical Akye name
I see, well after he died things got worst and worst and the country never really recovered. undecided
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by manutayo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sybellah: is the pardo in San Pedro worst than Cicobois, Abobo derriere rail, Mon Mari m'a Chasse bidonvilles in Abidjan? I thought Abidjan would have some of the worst bidonville but i ve mistaken.
I dont know about know but in the early 1990 le bardo was worst. And the government need to do something there to change that place.
from http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/San-P%C3%A9dro le bardo is considered le plus grand bidonville de l'afrique de lóuest
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
manutayo:
I dont know about know but in the early 1990 le bardo was worst. And the government need to do something there to change that place.
from http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/San-P%C3%A9dro le bardo is considered le plus grand bidonville de l'afrique de lóuest

Damn! shocked sad that's too bad. Let me check that link.
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
so the insecurity there may be higher than in Abidjan i guess
have u been to bouake as well?
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by manutayo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
No dont know Bouake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (54) (Reply)

Traditional Yoruba Names And Their Meanings / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Benin Art And Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.