Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's (2201 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / MEN - 8 Secrets Your Woman Never Tells You / 8) For We Men 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Sweetgurl2(f): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
[b]8. No one says “baby” like a Black man. It’s true for me. There is nothing like hearing the richness of his voice when he says “Baby, it’s gonna be okay,” or “C’mere, baby.” There’s just something about it. Something in his tone is a honey-laden embrace that puts me at ease in his arms.

7. When I look at him, I see the image of the amazing Black men who were father figures to me. When I look at him, I also see the man my son will one day grow up to be. In that instant, I fall in love all over again.

6. He relates to me and my experiences because his are similar. There is an unspoken kinship there – a host of things I don’t have to explain to say why they shaped my views or actions. Could I explain them to someone of another race? Sure. Have I? Absolutely. But it’s different when you share the same viewpoint and face similar obstacles on a personal level.

5. Brothas, no one rocks a suited-and-booted look like you. When you walk in a room, this woman takes notice. And let you smell good too?! Whether you’re working that DeBargian forcefield of caramel or a succulent shade of mocha, no one struts like you do. LAWD!…which brings me to my next point…

4. Y’all offer such a vast array of looks: from T.I. to Morris Chestnut, Michael Ealy to Idris Elba, El Debarge to Taye Diggs…it’s like being in a candy store…Yum.

3. I’m so proud of you for your courage and strength to face what this world slings your way. Let’s keep it real: this country has a vicious history of racism and savage behaviour within its own borders. That said, I’m not one for excuses at all. Get up, get out, and do something. Make it happen. We don’t face what our parents did in the 60′s. We do, however, still have to deal with the deeply ingrained after-effects of slavery. In this country, Black men are vilified before being celebrated in the media.

2. Sex appeal. No full sentence needed. You were all waiting for me to say it anyway! Maybe it’s that whole rhythym thing…maybe it’s size…maybe it’s the fact that your penis isn’t pink…O_o I dunno. It just is. *winks*

1. My face is your face. It’s truly that simple. To speak against all Black men as a whole is to speak against myself. To malign every Black man to to slit my own wrists. Nope. Not gonna do it. No self hatred here.[/b]
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by topsey01: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweet.gurl:
[b]8. No one says “baby” like a Black man. It’s true for me. There is nothing like hearing the richness of his voice when he says “Baby, it’s gonna be okay,” or “C’mere, baby.” There’s just something about it. Something in his tone is a honey-laden embrace that puts me at ease in his arms.

7. When I look at him, I see the image of the amazing Black men who were father figures to me. When I look at him, I also see the man my son will one day grow up to be. In that instant, I fall in love all over again.

6. He relates to me and my experiences because his are similar. There is an unspoken kinship there – a host of things I don’t have to explain to say why they shaped my views or actions. Could I explain them to someone of another race? Sure. Have I? Absolutely. But it’s different when you share the same viewpoint and face similar obstacles on a personal level.

5. Brothas, no one rocks a suited-and-booted look like you. When you walk in a room, this woman takes notice. And let you smell good too?! Whether you’re working that DeBargian forcefield of caramel or a succulent shade of mocha, no one struts like you do. LAWD!…which brings me to my next point…

4. Y’all offer such a vast array of looks: from T.I. to Morris Chestnut, Michael Ealy to Idris Elba, El Debarge to Taye Diggs…it’s like being in a candy store…Yum.

3. I’m so proud of you for your courage and strength to face what this world slings your way. Let’s keep it real: this country has a vicious history of racism and savage behaviour within its own borders. That said, I’m not one for excuses at all. Get up, get out, and do something. Make it happen. We don’t face what our parents did in the 60′s. We do, however, still have to deal with the deeply ingrained after-effects of slavery. In this country, Black men are vilified before being celebrated in the media.

2. Sex appeal. No full sentence needed. You were all waiting for me to say it anyway! Maybe it’s that whole rhythym thing…maybe it’s size…maybe it’s the fact that your penis isn’t pink…O_o I dunno. It just is. *winks*

1. My face is your face. It’s truly that simple. To speak against all Black men as a whole is to speak against myself. To malign every Black man to to slit my own wrists. Nope. Not gonna do it. No self hatred here.[/b]

hnnmm! I feel like knowing you
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrsChima(f): 5:23am On Jan 16, 2013
Where is the white men?
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by KINGwax(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2013
Pointless points. I'm sorry, u're not okay
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by KINGwax(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Where is the white men?

where are the white men
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Meegadough: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2013
Hmm. . .
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
KINGwax: where are the white men

Where is the white man.
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
I love black women..1 reason-They run the world.
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sweet.gurl:

*dancing AZONTO* cheesy
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
White men rocks!!
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by SAFO(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Where is the white man.

..... Probably on crackaland.com
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrCork17: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ok Sweeeery.. Am black... Prove it! angry
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
*drools at reference to Idris Elba*
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by xynerise: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men sucks!!
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by usermane(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks!!
where do u think?, getting their own praise too.
Every race has something to be proud of. Yes they also rock
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by usermane(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks!!
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrCork17: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Flytefalls: *drools at reference to Idris Elba*

huh? ..Idris eba?? ..that ugly Jamocan boy?undecided
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

angry "eba" is not Jamaican now. Claim your own.
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

undecided
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by kittykat1(f): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
On point
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrCork17: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Flytefalls:
angry "eba" is not Jamaican now. Claim your own.

Correction... The ugly by is 1000% Jamo from East London and I dated his fat sister back thenangry
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
SAFO:

..... Probably on crackaland.com

Don't be jealous boo.
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=xynerise][/quote]

Jealous yeye
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by MrsChima(f): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Correction... The ugly by is 1000% Jamo from East London and I dated his fat sister back thenangry

Ode
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by xynerise: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Jealous yeye
Taaaaaaaaa!
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Abbey2sam(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
KINGwax: where are the white men
/
/
_ _/

Correct
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Flashaldrin(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2013
I'm tired of all these useless write-ups! You love black men, so what?? Deal with it in your corner, dont come out saying it like you're trying to pacify a maligned, subdued set of people or something. Guess what? We dont need your love!
Re: I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mr..Cork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whats With Girls Sef? What Did I Do Wrong ??? ??? ??? :-\ / I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me / Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.