Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,450 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? (9456 Views)

Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite / As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2008
My friend used to tell me that behind every great man there must be a woman responsible for his success and even his downfall. But i think it Women have caused more downfall of the great men than their success. what do you think? anyway u Ladies are unique
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 04, 2008
babaearly:

anyway u Ladies are unique
yes, yes we are unique. do you not know that every month, women all over the world gathers together by the moonlight, and plan how they'll bring about every man's downfall so they'll never be successful? omo, you're late o. ask your female friends or female family members. . .they'll tell you. . .this has been going on since. . .ever!!
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by almondjoy(f): 1:13am On Mar 04, 2008
babaearly:

My friend used to tell me that behind every great man there must be a woman responsible for his success and even his downfall. But i think it Women have caused more downfall of the great men than their success. what do you think? anyway u Ladies are unique

True, and vice versa. If you abuse the women in your lives, the only thing that can come out of it is "great downfall". We are artful masterminders of "great downfalls" alright. But if you pamper us and treat us like queens, only success and greatness would be your portions. Your choice. 

Although we have a few exception in the music industry like Sir Elton John, George Michael and Liberace!!! kiss
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2008
morenike09:

yes, yes we are unique. do you not know that every month, women all over the world gathers together by the moonlight, and plan how they'll bring about every man's downfall so they'll never be successful? omo, you're late o. ask your female friends or female family members. . .they'll tell you. . .this has been going on since. . .ever!!
lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DNo kill me abeg
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by talk2sulta: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
@aisha
ure virtually everywhere.the romance section is somehow dry.no new stuff.I decided to try family.
@poster
women can take you either way I agree.But thr truth is that when a woman causes the downfall of a great man,It becomes great news,but when she causes his upliftment,she is relegated to the background while the man takes all the glory.But methinks women have really uplifted some great men ,but since good news is no news,women will always be in the news for the wrong reason.
@morenike9
you are very funny.where did the meeting hold? grin.when next will it hold ,I will like to attend. grin.disguised anyway. grin
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by amsky(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
I was discussing this with my husband last night. I helped him put his presentation together and he was like '' you women can be a man's success and his downfall.'' .it is so true. Just like what almond has said,it all depends on how this woman is treated. If you trat her well,you bring out the best in her.if she is shabbily treated,then my dear, gird your loins for the worst. The thing is if your wife is good,it shows in every facet of your life.If not, too bad.

That does not mean that women who are evil do not exist. It does not have to be a wife. Your mother can be the one too.

Advice--when you get hooked (if you aren't already) treat her like a queen. Si non, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
Women have caused downfall for men and vice versa. If we want the best from people, we should be ready to give the best ourselves. A wise person should alwasy stick with what is right, it eventually pays off, right or wrong person beside you.

almondjoy:

True, and vice versa. If you abuse the women in your lives, the only thing that can come out of it is "great downfall". We are artful masterminders of "great downfalls" alright. But if you pamper us and treat us like queens, only success and greatness would be your portions. Your choice.

Although we have a few exception in the music industry like Sir Elton John, George Michael and Liberace!!! kiss

I dint know you actually had a brain, try using it once in a while, before it gets really dense grin
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by ifyalways(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
women make or mar men.
treat them anyhow,see your life go anyhow,somehow.
treat them well,forward ever,backward never.
sisters,wives,GFs,,mothers,aunts,daughters all make/mar a man !
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2008
not entirely true. can be bothered to piece my opinion together.
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2008
I thot the saying was "Beside very successful man there is a woman",

I don't like referring to failure and downfall. embarassed
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by bawomolo(m): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2008
women make or mar men.

BS
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by chychy(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2008
Up women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
respect her and treat her well n she'll do whatever it takes to help u succeed.

but hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.
angry angry
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by minute(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
LOL! DATS RIGHT!
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by mohawkchic(f): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2008
~N Behind Every Great Woman Is A Man Staring At Her Arse  grin  wink cheesy tongue
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by willy4: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2008
Behind Every Great Man is A Gold Digger

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
Someone has just been seriously dealt with!!!!! grin grin grin grin Sorry ooo, hope you get your money back.
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Gamine(f): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2008
someone mentioned Elton John, George Micheal and co
Since when did these ones become Men.

Maybe when they stop acting stupid, they will see the need of a Woman
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by TheSly: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2008
women make or mar men.
Shitzo!!!!

Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman
No Nah!!. . .this is untrue. . .just like a fallacy!!

Behind Every Poor Man Is A Woman
True. . . perhaps, he might have been milked by the so-called woman!. . .
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2008
Talking from experience Sly. Sorry ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 09, 2008
behind every great man is a woman pulling him down lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by TheSly: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2008
stillwater
tongue tongue as u can see nwando's reply as well . . . .
She knew what i meant! tongue tongue
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by doggyall: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
yes, behind every great man, there is a woman behind to push him down.

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Gamine(f): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
thats d problem dat arises when d woman is kept at d back.

she should be at d syd!
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by lucabrasi(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2008
i dont think that phrase is politically correct now adays and its more like "beside every sucessful man rather than behind a sucessful man"seeing as both the male and female are equal in the relationship
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Arnold1(m): 1:18am On Mar 15, 2008
Nigeria's house speaker, Hon. Dimeji Bankole, is not married (has no woman) and has no kids.

So, there are some great men without women.

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by lucabrasi(m): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2008
Arnold1:

Nigeria's house speaker, Hon. Dimeji Bankole, is not married (has no woman) and has no kids.

So, there are some great men without women.

i happen to know him well and even tho theres no woman behind,theres a rich,influential and capable frontline politician dad behind him how d u think he got that far in a short time in naij politics
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Scopium: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2008
Gamine:

thats d problem that arises when d woman is kept at d back.

she should be at d syd!

[size=13pt]The position doesn't matter; back, side or front. Eve will be Eve and Esther will be Esther.[/size]
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by efuah(f): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2008
. . . can make and unmake. . . can do best and worst.
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by jkpretty(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2008
whatever, good or bad, we must sha do something! tongue
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by opuro(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2008
behind every great man there is a woe- unto -man

1 Like

Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by Busta(f): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2008
opuro:

behind every great man there is a woe- unto -man
Re: Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False? by danity: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
Behind every great man - there is a woman - TRUE
If men have troubles with their wives, it's because they married the wrong ones or they don't know how to make themselves happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant / Your Wife Or Your Extended Family / How Many Children Will You Love To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.