Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,036 members, 7,841,939 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Animals Are Crazy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Animals Are Crazy (1373 Views)

Lol,,if Animals Are On Facebook / What Animals Are Saying About Humans! / You All Are Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals Are Crazy by TunmeeB(f): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
A champion jockey is about to enter an important race on a new horse. The horse's trainer meets him before the race and says,
"All you have to remember with this horse is that every time you approach a jump, you have to shout, "ALLLLEEE OOOP!" really loudly in the horse's ear. Providing you do that, you'll be fine".
The jockey thinks the trainer is mad but promises to shout the command. The race begins and they approach the first hurdle. The jockey ignores the trainer's ridiculous advice and the horse crashes straight through the center of the jump.
They carry on and approach the second hurdle. The jockey, somewhat embarrassed, whispers "Aleeee ooop" in the horse's ear. The same thing happens -- the horse crashes straight through the center of the jump.
At the third hurdle, the jockey thinks, "It's no good, I'll have to do it" and yells, "ALLLEEE OOOP!" really loudly. Sure enough, the horse sails over the jump with no problems. This continues for the rest of the race, but due to the earlier problems the horse only finishes third.
The trainer is fuming and asks the jockey what went wrong. The jockey replies,
"Nothing is wrong with me -- it's this bloody horse. What is he -- deaf or something?"
The trainer replies, "Deaf?? DEAF?? He's not deaf -- he's BLIND!"

Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a beautiful, enticing, female Poodle. The three male dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same time. The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return. Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them “The first one who can use the words “liver” and “cheese” together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me.” The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says “I love liver and cheese.” “Oh, how childish,” said the Poodle. “That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever.” She turned to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and said “How well can you do?” “Ummmm, I HATE liver and cheese,” blurts the Golden Retriever. “My, my,” said the Poodle. “I guess it’s hopeless. That’s just as dumb as the Lab’s sentence.” She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says, “How about you, little guy?” The last of the three, tiny in stature but big in fame and finesse, is the Taco Bell chihuahua. He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the Lab and says,
“Liver alone. Cheese mine.”

God created the donkey & said to him: “You will work unceasingly from sunrise to sunset carrying burdens on your back. You will eat grass, you will have no intelligence & you will live 50 years.
You will be a donkey. “The donkey answered: “I will be a donkey, but to live 50 years is too much. Give me only 20 years. God granted his wish.
God created the dog and said to him: "You will be a dog.” You will guard the house of man. You will be his best friend. You will eat the scraps that he gives you and you will live 25 years. You will be a dog. “The dog answered: “Master, to live 25 years is too much, you give me only 10 years. God granted his wish. God created the Monkey and said to him: “You will be a monkey.” You will swing from branch to branch doing tricks. You will be amusing and you will live 20 years. You will be a monkey. “The monkey answered: “Master to live 20 years is too much, you give me only 10 years. God granted his wish.
Finally God created the man and said to him: “You will be a man, the only rational creature on the face of the earth.” You will use your intelligence to become master over all animals. You will dominate the world and you will live 20 years. Man responded: "I will be a man but to live only 20 years is very little, give the 30 years that the donkey refused, the 15 years that the dog did not want and the 10 years the monkey refused. God granted his wish. And since then, man lives 20 years as a man, he marries and spends 30 years like a donkey, working and carrying all the burdens on his back. Then when his children are gone, he lives 15 years like a dog, taking care of the house and eating whatever is given to him, so that when he is old, he can retire and live 10 years like a monkey, going from house to house, from one son or daughter to another, doing tricks to amuse his grandchildren
Re: Animals Are Crazy by delib: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
gospel according to joke chapter 89
Re: Animals Are Crazy by buzzgonz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2008
Why you no laugh? grin
Re: Animals Are Crazy by kronkykay(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2008
coz the jokes are as dumb as the poster i guess
Re: Animals Are Crazy by ThugLife1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2008
:-x
Re: Animals Are Crazy by TOYOSI20(f): 2:10am On Mar 09, 2008
:d
Re: Animals Are Crazy by jaymobb(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2008
:d
Re: Animals Are Crazy by gilgee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2008
Nobi joke, na Yoke.
@Poster
You try small sha, but next time try harder.
Re: Animals Are Crazy by benjay1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2008
@Poster If you cant send the humour home after a couple of lines, please don't waste our precious time.
Re: Animals Are Crazy by willyede(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2008
hey dude u try no mind naybody.at all at all na him bad pass.u did well buddy grin
Re: Animals Are Crazy by delib: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2008
@williyede so you are birds of the same feather as the dumb poster uh?
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tjtj1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
y'all re boring sad
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tufe(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2008
bro, i second u
Re: Animals Are Crazy by ThugLife1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2008
bro bro i second second u
Re: Animals Are Crazy by segunpc(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2008
pls anybody wey don read am shld explain the yoke cos e too long for me to begin read.
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tufe(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
u no get eye cool cool cool
Re: Animals Are Crazy by benjay1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Poster U really get mind oo, U see red cap chiefs wey full here, na im you post text book make we dey read ?
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tufe(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
if anybody call himself red cap chief, so you sef go join.

people are deceiving themselves by themselves in this place cry
Re: Animals Are Crazy by benjay1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2008
cracks knuckles to give tufe a punch.
Come to think of it, you aint even worth the trouble.
Re: Animals Are Crazy by holythug(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2008
*peeps*
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tufe(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
ben ben ben.
nothing do you
Re: Animals Are Crazy by holythug(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
take style beg. . .runaway fighter
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tufe(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
how i go beg that baby, na for you o thuggy
Re: Animals Are Crazy by holythug(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2008
i hear u
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tufe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2008
we thank God say you sabi hear ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Animals Are Crazy by holythug(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2008
ABI NA 1 ADVANTAGE B DAT. . .it makes me better than sum pple
Re: Animals Are Crazy by benjay1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2008
Let me guess, Tufe ?
grin
Re: Animals Are Crazy by tufe(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2008
aproko, you just dey find wey to clear you sorry ass loser conscience that i have not finished your reputation here.

@holy

ride on, human beings dey hear you
Re: Animals Are Crazy by holythug(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2008
yes o
Re: Animals Are Crazy by jaymobb(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2008
zombie oooo zombie grin
Re: Animals Are Crazy by folly69(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2008
joro jara joro oo
Re: Animals Are Crazy by gilgee(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2008
**and folly keeps on being a zombie**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexican Dog / Caught red handed / Baboon! (are U Surprised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.