Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

PLEASE! I'm Curious As To What MARIJUANA Does To The Body Exactly? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE! I'm Curious As To What MARIJUANA Does To The Body Exactly? (832 Views)

What Marijuana Does To Your Body And Brain. / What Caffeine Does To Our Systems / Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE! I'm Curious As To What MARIJUANA Does To The Body Exactly? by warrior101: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
When you smoke marijuana, what happens to you afterwards exactly and why? How does it work? I would love a play by play informed answer(s). I'm talking psychological and physiological. But not just what happens, also why.

I smoked a drag or two once and never felt anything but i keep hear confessions from people who did that their heart was pounding for an hours or so while while they were high. Either they were paranoid (so it was psychological) or it was just physiological from the marijuana, what do you think?
Re: PLEASE! I'm Curious As To What MARIJUANA Does To The Body Exactly? by scram(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
warrior101: When you smoke marijuana, what happens to you afterwards exactly and why? How does it work? I would love a play by play informed answer(s). I'm talking psychological and physiological. But not just what happens, also why.

I smoked a drag or two once and never felt anything but i keep hear confessions from people who did that their heart was pounding for an hours or so while while they were high. Either they were paranoid (so it was psychological) or it was just physiological from the marijuana, what do you think?

lol grin bruv if it is your first time you feel dizzy, but after awhile it relaxes you and it feels really good just to sit back, chill and enjoy it. poof poof it mehn grin it feels good, as long as you don't abuse it

Ask manny4life and Ileke for more details ~ they were both on it high this morning grin grin grin
Re: PLEASE! I'm Curious As To What MARIJUANA Does To The Body Exactly? by warrior101: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
scram:

lol grin bruv if it is your first time you feel dizzy, but after awhile it relaxes you and it feels really good just to sit back, chill and enjoy it. poof poof it mehn grin it feels good, as long as you don't abuse it

Ask manny4life and Ileke for more details ~ they were both on it high this morning grin grin grin

Ok. But what i want to know is how it can affect you and why... I want to hear about the good and bad side of it..
Re: PLEASE! I'm Curious As To What MARIJUANA Does To The Body Exactly? by alorauzoms(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
warrior101:

Ok. But what i want to know is how it can affect you and why... I want to hear about the good and bad side of it..

dude....ask Google

(1) (Reply)

HIV, Cancer - Bee Venom To The Rescue / Bed-sharing 'raises Cot Death Risk Fivefold' / Any Health Implications Of Eating Sugarcane Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.