Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Beauty Of LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of LOVE (535 Views)

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of LOVE by valiacademy: 1:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Today is Lovers Day- a day set aside to celebrate love. Wait a minute.... How many of us really understand what this word "love" is really all about. I'll tell you.

I'd like to first of all take your mind back to the beginning when love first started in our world- the garden of Eden in Genesis chapter one. We can see God creating Adam, the first man. And though it was said that everything God created was good, but it was not good for man to live alone without a helper. So, when Eve arrived, the man was overfilled with joy and he expressed this joy when he identified with Eve and called her woman. Now he can have someone to talk with, share with, smile with, cry with..... infact, live and die with. That is simply what love is all about- finding someone you can call your own.

You know, in a world of over 7 billion people, everybody minds his own business. Nobody cares if you live or die as long as you don,t cause them any discomfort. Yes. Nobody cares about you. Everyone cares about his or herself. If you doubt me, try borrowing as small as five dollars from someone you know. Of course, they need it or themselves. But love comes in when you find someone that cares about you- your wellbeing and happiness.

When you find that person, then you can celebrate love.....
Read more at http://inspired4living..com/

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Valentine Question For Everyone!!! / Today Is My Birthday / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.