Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Samini To P-square - ‘Alingo Sound And Dance Kinna Look Like Azonto’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Samini To P-square - ‘Alingo Sound And Dance Kinna Look Like Azonto’ (775 Views)

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samini To P-square - ‘Alingo Sound And Dance Kinna Look Like Azonto’ by orlaryhincah(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
The name sound like Azonto, the dance kinna look like Azonto, so try show me something I don’t know.
Ghanaian dancehall act, Samini has added his voice to the Azonto craze in rather a sarcastic way sampling beats from popular Nigerian song, Alingo, originally performed by the duo P Square.
Picking on issues in rather an ironic manner, Samini asks what Alingo really means despite the similarities with Ghanaian dance craze Azonto and asks to be shown something different he doesn’t know.
Samini has therefore called on Ghanaians to accept what we have and sell it to the west because “Gari no be rice” making reference to what Nigerian duo p Square has termed Alingo.
Samini tries not to hold a grudge as he sang: “You know sey these guys bi my guys but I know sey Gari no be rice” and has asked not to be deceived into thinking Alingo is anything new but a mere attempt by the Nigerians to make something out of Azonto. He has therefore questioned what Alingo is all about.
Download @
http://orlaryhincah..com/2013/03/music-samini-to-p-square-alingo-sound.html
Re: Samini To P-square - ‘Alingo Sound And Dance Kinna Look Like Azonto’ by djfiifi(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2013
The truth must be told,Samini is right

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Oliver By Orak Afani Vs Dbanj / Mode 9 Alphabetical Order/megalomaniac Disorder / Azonto Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.