Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More! (1367 Views)

EXPOSED! APC Leaders Share Power, Give OBJ Three Ministerial Slots / Look At The Real Churchill-give Obj,yar Adua & Gej A Break! / What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More! by misright(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2006
We all are aware of the fact that our most honoured president OBJ has had his cake to the neck yet he demands for more. Is there no Nigerian who can go for the presidency in Aso Rock or was he ordained by GOD?
Re: If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More! by DaHitler(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2006
Edit: I appologize for my last response.

Obj should get a third term, for if no other reason than to keep the corrupt Military Generals that almost destroyed our nation from comming back.

Obj is by far the best leader Nigeria has had in the past 20 years. If you kick him out of power and he is replaced by IBB, I will personally make sure that filthy Northern General is driven from power.
Re: If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More! by Larufa(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2006
What  OBJ forget is the Almight God, who is capable of rising Kings is able to pull them down but their cups must be full 1st and the kings he pulled down in the past, suffered ignominy thereafter. King Saul in the Holy Bible was raised by God as the 1st king to rule over the knigdom of Israel. When he fell out of God's Favour by listening to  praise singers, he died and his generation was subsequently wiped off. It would have being better for him if he were never made a king. This is a lesson for those who care to learn.

All presidents who remained in power through suppression and decimation of opposition had terrible and shameful tales about them at the end of it all. They include  ferdinand Marcos of philipines, Idi-Amin Dada of Uganda, Slobodan Milosevic of Bosnia & Herzegovina, Our dear Gen. Abacha, Charles Talyor of Liberia etc. These men have their cup full while in power and had unenviable tales and experience out of power.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More! by icebitch(f): 3:37pm On May 18, 2006
OBJ is a greedy BASTARD as far as iam concerned!! what more does he want. this is his third time there and yeah i know people will say he has done well . as for me he has only made some people rich!!! WE NEED A REVOLUTION!!!!!!! NO IBB, NO ATIKU none of those old cargoes. OBJ should remember that it was just by GOD'S GRACE THAT HE GOT THERE, KO MA JE KI OLORUN BI NU SI OH OH OH!!!! DOES HE WANT TO DIE IN OFFICE? IF HE SUCCEEDS THE GOD THAT TOOK ABACHA AWAY FOR US WILL TAKE HIM AWAY, BUT HE MUST SUFFER BEFORE HE IS TAKING AWAY !! AMEN AMEN,AMEN, AMEN!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Activates Nuclear Accelerator At Obafemi Awolowo University / A Female House Member Is Causing Commotion In Isu Ancient Kingdom / Nigerian Police In Action; Singing Fuji Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.