Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Canada To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Canada To Nigeria (1841 Views)

Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria / Used, Toyota,nissan,honda,rova,bmw,benz And Others,direct From Canada To You. / Odometer Fraud Huge Problem From Canada To Nigeria Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada To Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
Hey guys, I will be going home in May and I am looking to Ship a vehicle.
I am located in Toronto.

If anyone has any information relevant to shippers in the Greater Toronto Area I am in need.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could direct me to a good source with fair prices.

Thank You
Re: Canada To Nigeria by youngdigi(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2008
im looking for this as well, i am in toronto as well, anybody?
Re: Canada To Nigeria by dome2: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2008
Hi, go to this site and navigate in and out of it. I hope it will be useful. http://www.1800miti.com/links/page84_a.html
I am a freight forwader & clearing agent in Lagos Nigeria. I can assist you with the clearing of the car. my numbers are 08055269016 and 01-7492114 and u can email me lekemails@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Canada To Nigeria by Delta007(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2008
Most vehicles (if not all) that leave the Canada have to be put in containers. So, u are better off looking for someone so that you can split the cost with a bigger container, which is more cost effective. However, another option is to make arrangments across the border and ship RoRo, which is cheaper if you do not necesarily have to ship from Canada.

I can assist you with shipping (I'm based in Canada) since I live in one of the major ports. Feel free to give me a shout at delta00755@yahoo.com. I can get you more info.
Re: Canada To Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Delta
Sent you an email smiley, thanks for the help.
BTW which port are you located in, and have you ever shipped vehicle from there?

(1) (Reply)

2006 Land Rover Lr3 - Low Mileage < 13k For Sale / : Autographed Honda Accord 08 Coupe(chairman): / 2003 Toyota Camry Le(new Arrivals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.