Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) (35137 Views)

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) / If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / Newly Found Beheaded Corpse At Ijebu-ode Ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by omenka(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Three Beheaded Female Corpses Along Ijebu-ode-ibadan Road

Just got this broadcast on my BBM.

---BREAKING NEWz----
3 corpses that their head has been beheaded suspected to be females was thrown from a Range-Rover Sport Jeep @ Ijebu-Ode--Ibadan road just now...

One is fair in complexion with Unilag School I.D card(Yetunde Ajao) inside her hand-bag,the second is an OOUITE student(Oyindamola Esan),also fair in complexion and kinda tall and the last one is short,plumpy and dark with no identity...

Please if you know any of these girls kindly notify their friends or family member 2come right away and remove their corpse..On-coming vehicles can run over them @ anytime because they were dumped by the road side...

May their souls rest in peace.

A country in tatters!
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Ikology(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2013
It has always been a norm in that region. Rest in peace to the dead.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by pheyikemi: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2013
No pix to confirm ur point. Also, remember dt bbm is an avenue to spread lies/rumours, not all news on bbm is authentic

7 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by wassade: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2013
Only God knows....
Runz turn into another thing
Keep doing Olosho
Awof dey ruin belle ooooo

4 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by licensed2k(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Dats gross!!!
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by azpekuliar: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Fun weekend gone awry.

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Quadmaster(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2013
If this is true,then it needs to make the front page.

Girls of nowadays will always jump into any exotic car they see.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Jubal01: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2013
I dont pity such stupid gals. All de do is 2 follow 'rich' guys whom they barely met. Serves them right. Their parents sent them 2 skul, nt 2 b harlotting. Devil punish them.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Jubal01: I dont pity such stupid gals. All de do is 2 follow 'rich' guys whom they barely met. Serves them right. Their parents sent them 2 skul, nt 2 b harlotting. Devil punish them.
how will u conclude dat dey follow rich guys around? U need to change d way u reason

10 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Let no spread bitterness and frustration to the dead but continually pass the message for other girls on this shamful and satanic act of ritualism. All that g****** nt gold
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by omenka(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: No pix to confirm ur point. Also, remember dt bbm is an avenue to spread lies/rumours, not all news on bbm is authentic

Even with 'pictures', a story could still be jst as ficticious. I think with the names mentioned, one who knows them only needs to call their phones to know the real situation of things.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by omenka(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: No pix to confirm ur point. Also, remember dt bbm is an avenue to spread lies/rumours, not all news on bbm is authentic

Even with 'pictures', a story could still be jst as ficticious. I think with the names mentioned, one who knows them only needs try to contact them by maybe calling their phones to know the real situation of things.

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Vansnickers: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Jubal01: I dont pity such stupid gals. All de do is 2 follow 'rich' guys whom they barely met. Serves them right. Their parents sent them 2 skul, nt 2 b harlotting. Devil punish them.

What an Arsehole!!! You don't even know these girls and you have already judged them.

Oh Nigeria!!!! When will all this madness stop?! Terrorism, Ritualists, Corruption!!

5 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by omenka(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by pheyikemi: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2013
omenka:

Even with 'pictures', a story could still be jst as ficticious. I think with the names mentioned, one who knows them only needs to call their phones to know the real situation of things.
I jez checked out oyindamola esan on fb, I got just 2pple, a boi and a 30smfn year old woman, at if ds gal is real, she shd b on fb like most vasity students, and to d 2nd name Ajao Yetunde, couldn't find a match in regards to d descriptn

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by ochukoccna: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Ashewo no be work O!
Yet how come the person/people who saw the Range Rover couldn't get the plate number ,call the police or raise an alarm for vigilantes for help?

6 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Super1759: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2013
So the beheading stuff isn't only in southeast... So bad.
God help us

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Super1759: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2013
if your sister was to be among them, will you be saying this? By the way, how did you come to this conclusion? Plenty drink for morning isn't good oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by rezzy: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Runz things...... RIP
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by goldfish80(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello Nigerians: Ritualists are everywere from the North to SE/SS/SW, its not only in Alaigbo like stereotype would have you believe. I hope they Rest in peace απϑ τhe Police/OPC would bring the culprits to book.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by tomakint: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Ritualists on the prowl as usual! Our ladies should learn to take life easy, 'not all that glitters is gold' life entails that you take things as they come with lion-mettled hearts nothing lasts forever! If you think you are suffering now, just hold on a little longer that door you so much desire to be opened for you shall be opened! My heart goes to the families of the dead and woe betide the ritualists (Amen)!

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Thespecialone(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2013
Pure BS

How did they know it was a range rover sport? And who ever saw the range rover sport didn't have enough sense to pursue it or alert others?

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by pheyikemi: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Thespecialone: Pure BS

How did they know it was a range rover sport? And who ever saw the range rover sport didn't have enough sense to pursue it or alert others?

Rubbish
I taya o

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Kaxmytex(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Can diz b true?
Diz iz d 3rd tym i'm hearing diz newz o...

[size=28pt]i refuse 2 believe[/size]

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by hakanai(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2013
why all the insults! This people were killed an all we have to say is people deserve to die! Wonder what sort of people we have running around in this nation. They have a right to associate and do what pleases them is it a violation of the laws of the nation in anyway. They like rich men is that an offence they die for? They spend weekends to catch fun how does that justify there killing? They were murdered in cold blood and I don't see any justification for the killers. With certain comments here,we simply keep encouraging such killings and also make it look worthless to find the killers by the police who dump the files upon see it.
Shame you!!!!!!
RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Boko in the core north, fetish killings in the south west. Is there still a country called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by yuzedo: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Bullshi..t!

On-coming cars can run over them eh? I thought whoever sent that retarded BC went through their ID cards? So after identifying them, he just walked away from the corpses and started pinging away? Let's not even talk about the fact that the car was sighted (Range Rover) but in dumping not one but THREE corpses, the number plate couldn't be taken. Just the make of the car (Sensationalism obviously, Range Rover = Rich Ritualists)

I blame GEJ. If people had jobs, they wouldn't have time to engage in this kind of fuckery of broadcasting their psychedelic imaginations!

20 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by topmostg: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2013
i blame them too, but pls have respect for the dead
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by ZACHIE: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2013
omenka: Just got this broadcast on my BBM.

---BREAKING NEWz----
3corpses that their head has been beheaded suspected to be females was thrown from a Range-Rover Sport Jeep @ Ijebu-Ode--Ibadan road just now.. A country in tatters!

RIP
But these heads that get beheaded?
That is toooo much.. A head gets beheaded.
Walahi, the ting pass me ooo

2 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Burger01(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Range rover sport! The reporter dey there? Why not Ford Escalade? Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by ednut1(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2013
yeye story, ritualist leave id card hahahaha, range rover, who be fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos / Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.