Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,263 members, 7,842,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww (3146 Views)

World Record: Meet The Woman With The Biggest bosoms In The World(photos) / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Lmaooooooooooooo Some african girls Dads Resemble Mr.ibu So This Is Mad True Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by chucky234(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2013
All this Benin girls dey one corner of Cotonou dey form Yankee,funny girls especially those village Cameroon girls wey no sabi read ABC yet na them form butter pass.
**whispering Cameroonpride**
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by chucky234(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2013
HARDDON:

Aiit, ï dig your stands den.

After all, no oηε blows 80millz on wheels and purposely scratches it
Meaningless as always
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by chucky234(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sysy il fo 10re a tn ami onila d ns laiC trankil eihn ..
Et c kw. avc c French African
C gens et leurs stereotypes undecided undecided
Why are you always bitter like bitter leaves.
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by chucky234(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sysy il fo 10re a tn ami onila d ns laiC trankil eihn ..
Et c kw. avc c French African
C gens et leurs stereotypes undecided undecided
This is certainly French but I am sure it means Onila is far better than all French African girls with saggy bosoms forming Yankee.
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by chucky234(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

I disagree. What would you say to our four fathers who drew things on their body or purposely gave them selves scars? Drawing of things on the body has been there b4 the time of christ? My grandmother has drawings on her body that resemble tattos. I forgot the igbo name for it. I to plan on getting some tattos. Not getting or liking them is a matter of preference. But such shouldnt be said for the masses. smiley
Four fathers? Do you also have four mothers like your forefathers?

1 Like

Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: Four fathers? Do you also have four mothers like your forefathers?

lmao you know what i meant grin grin
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by chucky234(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

lmao you know what i meant grin grin
lol...I know just how you meant it
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: This is certainly French but I am sure it means Onila is far better than all French African girls with saggy bosoms forming Yankee.
grin grin
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
chucky234: All this Benin girls dey one corner of Cotonou dey form Yankee,funny girls especially those village Cameroon girls wey no sabi read ABC yet na them form butter pass.
**whispering Cameroonpride**
get a life
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: get a life
tongue

what do u like abt cameroonian girls?
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by chucky234(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: get a life
Too bad you fail to notice my lively fingers type what you just read,and that's to say I got life in abundant
LMAO
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
chucky234: Too bad you fail to notice my lively fingers type what you just read,and that's to say I got life in abundant
LMAO
grin
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
^ it must b cultural undecided,
The way you guys abuse women is beyond my comprehension.
Chilax
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ^ it must b cultural undecided,
The way you guys abuse women is beyond my comprehension.
Chilax
fcck off
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
onila: fcck off
U mean, you don't see the amount of threads abusing women on NL.
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by onila(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: U mean, you don't see the amount of threads abusing women on NL.
thats y they are naija men
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
onila: thats y they are naija men
IT'S PROBABLY CULTURAL. I ALSO THINK IT IS A 50-50 THING, WOMEN ARE ALSO INVOLVED
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nayah(f): 2:08am On Apr 03, 2013
Now bosom tatoos got nationality? grin grin grin
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
apocalypse:

You have no point whatsoever. Because our forefathers ( yeah it's forefathers and not four fathers ) did it doesn't make it right or would you give your children those tattoos our forefathers had or you'd probably give them tribal marks.
Medically it's not safe so what other justification do you need again , probably you want God to come down and tell you before you agree it's wrong.

Thank you!!! like i said if you do not like it or think it's not safe, keep it to your self or say i do not like it. I'm just saying people should not speak for the masses. speak for yourself. It is part of the African culture anyway. Yes i would give my children tattoos and piercing if i had to.
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2013
apocalypse:

In essence you can give them tribal marks

yup yup yup yup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaxon Buell Strong , Baby Born With Half Skull Marks 2nd Birthday Today! Pics / NOTICE: Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / Results Coming Out From Plateau States Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.