Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Need Cars And Goods From USA? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Cars And Goods From USA? (967 Views)

Cheap Cars And Bus For Urgent Sale All Apapa Cleared / Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / Buying Of All Types Of Cars And Truck Now Made Easy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Cars And Goods From USA? by nigerianwf: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
I am into buying and selling used cars in USA.
I do not know much about shipping to Nigeria.
What I can do is get you a clean car at a reasonable cost and you deal with the shipping.
I can arrange for the car to get to the shipping company or shipper since I do not have experience shipping cars to Nigeria.
Hopefully down the road I will include shipping to Nigeria in my services.
I base in Kansas City, MO and I am also developing a website http:///www.nigerianworkforce.com a trusted platform where Nigerians home  and abroad can  buy and sell, trade, transfer money, create work order for Nigerians home and abroad with guarantee payment,  hopefully I get this web site lunched before the end of April. You can also make free phone call to anywhere number anywhere in USA and Canada from the web site, free Live Nigerian TV channels is also there and much more
Call me for any question; I prefer calls after 5PM CST
Olamide
816-885-2097
Re: Need Cars And Goods From USA? by dome2: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hi Olamide,
I am in Lagos Nigeria, I am into freight forwarding and a lincensed customs agent. I can arrange for the shipment from the US and clear them in Lagos. We can work as partners.
Leke

NB: My contacts are 01-749-2114, 080-5526-9016 and my email address is lekemails@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Need Cars And Goods From USA? by nigerianwf: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2008
That sound like a deal, please be competative with your charges.
If you have any need for cars, get in touch also.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Tell Me The Cost Of Infini Qx4 1997 Automatic / Reliable Auto Dealer In Jos Or Abuja / don't bother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.