Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,528 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Will I Find A Girl?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Find A Girl?! (2548 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hello Nairalanders I am new here and need your sincere advice.

I parted ways with a girl about a month ago. I have been considering a number of replacement but the issue is that I end up finding one or more reasons not to be with them. For example, I was opportuned to come across the grades of one of the girls in view and discovered she is not doing very well academically i.e 2:2. There is another girl in view but the issue is she is my boss' daughter. I am very close to my boss' family and it could be very dangerous if we start rolling but go apart at the end of the day. As at now, I am not a player but my fear is if I get too close to her, I may discover one or two things about her that I may not want to live with in life because marriage is a life time commitment! On the other hand, I believe if it works out well, it will be a plus for me because my boss has reposed much confidence in me.

I was speaking with a friend yesterday and he told me the last girl might have been intimidated by my credentials or something. I don't think I did because I am a very humble fellow.

Let me chip this in:
*I think I will find it a bit difficult to trust a girl now based on the previous experience because the last girl was kind of whimsical.
*I do not fancy girls who wear heavy makeups or dress indecently or wear trousers. I am not saying it is sin!

Please what do you guys think? Are my expectations too high? Thanks for your anticipated contribution!

1 Like

Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by hidenconyo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
BlessedFellow: Hello Nairalanders I am new here and need your sincere advice.

I parted ways with a girl about a month ago. I have been considering a number of replacement but the issue is that I end up finding one or more reasons not to be with them. For example, I was opportuned to come across the grades of one of the girls in view and discovered she is not doing very well academically i.e 2:2. There is another girl in view but the issue is she is my boss' daughter. I am very close to my boss' family and it could be very dangerous if we start rolling but go apart at the end of the day. As at now, I am not a player but my fear is if I get too close to her, I may discover one or two things about her that I may not want to live with in life because marriage is a life time commitment! On the other hand, I believe if it works out well, it will be a plus for me because my boss has reposed much confidence in me.

I was speaking with a friend yesterday and he told me the last girl might have been intimidated by my credentials or something. I don't think I did because I am a very humble fellow.

Let me chip this in:
*I think I will find it a bit difficult to trust a girl now based on the previous experience because the last girl was kind of whimsical.
*I do not fancy girls who wear heavy makeups or dress indecently or wear trousers. I am not saying it is sin!

Please what do you guys think? Are my expectations too high? Thanks for your anticipated contribution!
this post has been hiden
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Just marry yourself bro.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
@byvan, if I were to marry myself I won't be here seeking advice. I needed helpful advice so I came to NL. Anyway thanks for your comment!
byvan: Just marry yourself bro.
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
@hiden_conyo which post you hide?
hiden_conyo: this post has been hiden
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by hidenconyo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
BlessedFellow: @hiden_conyo which post you hide?
the post refused to hide
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
@hiden_conyo!!! I am serious and not kidding here.
hiden_conyo: the post refused to hide
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
op you want to marry a first class material or awizgirl thats your problem keep searching you will find em
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Aggripa I am not looking for a first class material, I am looking for who dey try. Thanks for contributing!
Aggrippa: op you want to marry a first class material or awizgirl thats your problem keep searching you will find em
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by hidenconyo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
BlessedFellow: I was opportuned to come across the grades of one of the girls in view and discovered she is not doing very well academically i.e 2:2.
this is serious!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by hidenconyo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
BlessedFellow: @hiden_conyo!!! I am serious and not kidding here.
k,thought u were kidding
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Well, u won't find a girl.
And dnt ask me why!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by Chinwem(f): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
OP you will find your own

The race is truly not to the swift , nor the battle to the strong
Here you are worrying about a 2.2
I remember a family friend who made 3rd class and got married sharp sharp
To one engineer in Exxon mobil sef
While some of us actually went to school to study.....lol

OP you will find your own jare
The person wey make 3.0 no be human being marry am?
There's a match for everyone
Wether na 1st class or 2.1 or 2.2 there's someone out there to suit you
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
The only problem I see here is your pride. . . Work on your pride and stop looking at the world from your toilet window. That paper called certificate doesn't guarantee you nada. There is more to a lady with a 2.2 paper.

Never ever refer to yourself as humble. If you have been making that mistake about yourself, pls stop it. Your expectations are too much and can only be met by the female version of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by 50calibre(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
BlessedFellow: Hello Nairalanders I am new here and need your sincere advice.

Let me chip this in:

No your expectations are not too high, you are well within your right to seek the optimum mate for propagation of your progeny. It's a simple biological quality intrinsic in every animal.
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by Carius(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
On the contrary,I think ur expectations are quite low get thineself to Deeperlife and all thine expectation shall be met Ãήϑ much more grin grin grin ..u can thank me later!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 5:35am On Apr 14, 2013
@SLIDE waxie what have I done to deserve that?
SLIDE waxie: Well, u won't find a girl.
And dnt ask me why!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 5:48am On Apr 14, 2013
@Chinwem Amen! Thank you!
Excellent academic performance is not the sole criteria for being successful in life just that I find it difficult to *roll* with any girl who is not up to a 2:1 just as some male/female graduates wouldnt want to *roll* with non-graduates.
Chinwem: OP you will find your own

The race is truly not to the swift , nor the battle to the strong
Here you are worrying about a 2.2
I remember a family friend who made 3rd class and got married sharp sharp
To one engineer in Exxon mobil sef
While some of us actually went to school to study.....lol

OP you will find your own jare
The person wey make 3.0 no be human being marry am?
There's a match for everyone
Wether na 1st class or 2.1 or 2.2 there's someone out there to suit you
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2013
sexkillz: The only problem I see here is your pride. . . Work on your pride and stop looking at the world from your toilet window. That paper called certificate doesn't guarantee you nada. There is more to a lady with a 2.2 paper.

Never ever refer to yourself as humble. If you have been making that mistake about yourself, pls stop it. Your expectations are too much and can only be met by the female version of Jesus Christ.

Mr sexkillz I am very grateful for your contribution! I do know the paper (certificate) doesnt guarantee anything, I would have a rethink. On the issue of pride, those who know me in person wouldnt say I am proud, it is just that I know my *onions*. I always pipe low but my cover tend to be blown up by people who know me but I think it is because I have been exploring familiar terrain most times. I reckon I need to start exploring unfamiliar terrain.
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 6:22am On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre:

No your expectations are not too high, you are well within your right to seek the optimum mate for propagation of your progeny. It's a simple biological quality intrinsic in every animal.

@50 calibre thank you for your astute contribution!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2013
Carius: On the contrary,I think ur expectations are quite low get thineself to Deeperlife and all thine expectation shall be met Ãήϑ much more grin grin grin ..u can thank me later!

@Carius I don't think getting to Deeper Life is *sine qua non* to meeting my expectations. The last time I attended a Deeper Life program was over 10 years ago. Thanks for contributing!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by robinhoodd2(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2013
I was actually thinking of posting ds very topic, bros u spoke my mind.only dat mine as nothing to do with women achievement. I like varieties and wished to br faithful. dats contrasting right?I don't think I can stay with "a" girl for a year without looking elsewhere.I like trying out new things with new people, moreorless like an adventure. I don't wanna be a "Bello Masaba"either.anybody with a panacea to my problem? ?
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by luvmijeje(f): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2013
Hian! Op you are not yet matured for a relationship.
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 7:33am On Apr 14, 2013
luvmijeje: Hian! Op you are not yet matured for a relationship.

@luvemijeje thanks for your contribution but I beg to disagree with you on the maturity issue!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by pleep(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't advice any woman to date a man who had only a 2.2 GPA. just because the the OP is a man he must lower his standards?
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2013
c.fours:

hahaha isn't that what men have been doing for ages? why are you against women doing the same?
it's thanks to the birth control pill sha.
who knows, there will probably be a technology breakthrough in the near future where men will not even be needed for a woman to get pregnant. I think this will completely end the reign of men as we know it.it will become a woman's world.

stillwater: Nowadays I feel feminism has some sexist undertones to it and it makes me wonder if it's really about equality or female domination.

In Nigeria's case I think we've made progress. I don't think there's anything stopping a woman from achieving what she wants except herself and surprisingly her fellow woman. Like everything else in Nigeria, there's still room for improvement. We might like to blame most limitations on the "patriachial society" but I tell you if the law was effective in Nigeria a lot of things affecting women negatively wouldn't go unpunished.
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by luvmijeje(f): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by luvmijeje(f): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2013
Does 2.1 means being wise? Being responsible? Being faithful? Being truthful. Being caring? Are we not talking of Nigeria educational System? Nairaland I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by pakoto: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2013
@OP, you will definately find your own, question is; are you patient enough too?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you are seeking....the bible says' it is the Father's good pleasure to give us the desires of our heart'
Write down what you want "write the vision and make it plain upon the tables that he may run that reads it, for the vision is yet for an appointed time though it tarry ,WAIT FOR IT because it will surely come and it won't tarry......that's says it all I hope.While I don't believe in absolutes I think MFM may be a good church to start your search(pls note am not saying that's where you must/will find,just saying you may have greater chances)

All the best.....

Btw I shld take this advice too....
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2013
luvmijeje: Does 2.1 means being wise? Being responsible? Being faithful? Being truthful. Being caring? Are we not talking of Nigeria educational System? Nairaland I hail o.

@luvmijeje 2.1 does not mean being wiser, more responsible, more caring, more supportive or being more faithful.

I was referring to a merited 2.1. There are some persons who are sound academically but still make 2.2 because they were not focused, I know a bloke who made 2.2 in his first degree but made a distinction in his masters and was also the best in his class. There are also other persons who are first class materials but made 2.2 because they were working to sustain themselves. This list goes on and on... The person I referred to is focused but it appears that is the best of her ability. I have been privileged to be involved in the administration of Nigerian educational system from primary, secondary through university levels so I know what transpires!
Re: Will I Find A Girl?! by BlessedFellow: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2013
pakoto: @OP, you will definately find your own, question is; are you patient enough too?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you are seeking....the bible says' it is the Father's good pleasure to give us the desires of our heart'
Write down what you want "write the vision and make it plain upon the tables that he may run that reads it, for the vision is yet for an appointed time though it tarry ,WAIT FOR IT because it will surely come and it won't tarry......that's says it all I hope.While I don't believe in absolutes I think MFM may be a good church to start your search(pls note am not saying that's where you must/will find,just saying you may have greater chances)

All the best.....

Btw I shld take this advice too....

@pakoto loads of thanks for your advice! Perhaps I will need to chill for a while too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? / Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? / How A Nairalander Broke Up With His Lover Yestarday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.