Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,739 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Good Speech, Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Speech, Mr President (987 Views)

Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Speech, Mr President by kgr28(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2013
After watching Nigeria's president addressing joint members of parliment in cape town...all i can say is good speech. I vow today never to engage in any debate on this forum regarding SA and Nigeria... I came to a conclusion that we dont know a damn thing about politics, social issues of africa and that of our two countries. There are people at the top who are trying to make this continent better, while we merely less 500 always arguing bout whos better between SA and Nigeria, we just arguing without facts, without love for africa...we argue because we think we are patriotic, and we not. There are people making africa better, and we must follow the course...

2 Likes

Re: Good Speech, Mr President by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 07, 2013
Na now you know?
Re: Good Speech, Mr President by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 07, 2013
kgr28: After watching Nigeria's president addressing joint members of parliment in cape town...all i can say is good speech. I vow today never to engage in any debate on this forum regarding SA and Nigeria... I came to a conclusion that we dont know a damn thing about politics, social issues of africa and that of our two countries. There are people at the top who are trying to make this continent better, while we merely less 500 always arguing bout whos better between SA and Nigeria, we just arguing without facts, without love for africa...we argue because we think we are patriotic, and we not. There are people making africa better, and we must follow the course...
I concur

1 Like

Re: Good Speech, Mr President by andresia(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2013
LOL!!! I think say insincere9jerian opened another thread on the same issue grin chei, sycophancy no be work, I swear!
Re: Good Speech, Mr President by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2013
Very powerful speech that was well delivered
Re: Good Speech, Mr President by andresia(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very powerful speech that was well delivered

LOL at the arrival of the arch sycophant shocked shocked shocked wahala dey o
Re: Good Speech, Mr President by headtoto: 5:46pm On May 07, 2013
andresia: LOL!!! I think say insincere9jerian opened another thread on the same issue grin chei, sycophancy no be work, I swear!

Anyone who has good words for GEJ is a sycophant in your mumu eyes.
Re: Good Speech, Mr President by Nobody: 9:34am On May 08, 2013
andresia:

LOL at the arrival of the arch sycophant shocked shocked shocked wahala dey o

Hatred makes men to see colour black instead of the white that is shown!
Re: Good Speech, Mr President by BigBenoski(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2013
Was looking to see a copy of the speech..

(1) (Reply)

Pdp To Fire National Chairman / Problem In Rivers State House Of Assembly / Video: Knack Am - Dj Ziggy Ft House Of Assembly @amebortalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.