Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Teacher Sleeps With 13-yr-old Male Student After He Complained About His Manhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Sleeps With 13-yr-old Male Student After He Complained About His Manhood (1343 Views)

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Sleeps With 13-yr-old Male Student After He Complained About His Manhood by obynocj(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2013
A health and s*xual education teacher is accused of having séxual contact with a 13-year-old male student after he told her there was something wrong with his pénis...

Marlene Mints, 31, is now on administrative leave from her position at Bessie Coleman Middle School in Texas.
The investigation began in late April, when a coach at the middle school was driving some students home, and one of the students brought up that he’d had séxual relations with Mints, according to an arrest warrant obtained by WFAA.
The boy, who was a student in Mints’ s*x-ed class, claims he was texting with Mints in January and he told her he was having a problem with his man-hood, and she replied she would have to see it to know what was wrong. The boy says he then went to the school, where Mints performed a s*x act on him.
Investigators say Mints also had s*xual relations with a high school senior. Mints allegedly texted the senior asking “if he liked white girls,” then invited him to her home where she performed a s*xual act on him, according to CBS DFW.
Maggie Roberts, whose niece goes to Bessie Coleman Middle School, told the station that she is “very disappointed and very surprised” at the allegations. Roberts said Mints is “a great teacher. Always friendly, smiling, willing to help.”
Mints has been charged with aggravated s*xual assault of a child and two counts of improper relationship with students.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/05/female-teacher-sleeps-with-13-year-old.html
Re: Teacher Sleeps With 13-yr-old Male Student After He Complained About His Manhood by eriegua83: 10:42am On May 12, 2013
A minor? Why would a nympho take s*x education? of course she must do the practicals, which she did, if I am the parents especially the dad; my friends, colleagues nd I must do practicals with her 4 one week useless prostitute.
Re: Teacher Sleeps With 13-yr-old Male Student After He Complained About His Manhood by dasparrow: 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
eriegua83: A minor? Why would a nympho take s*x education? of course she must do the practicals, which she did, if I am the parents especially the dad; my friends, colleagues nd I must do practicals with her 4 one week useless prostitute.

LOL

Was it not the student who complained of a non-functioning manhood also know as e*r*e*c*t*i*l*e dysfunction? So the teacher had to do what she had to do to get his non-functioning manhood functioning again. The student should be grateful because if he grew up and continued suffering e*r*e*c*t*i*l*e dysfunction, it will cost him thousands of dollars to cure him of his e*r*e*c*t*i*l*e problem.

Okay, just kidding. What the teacher did was very wrong. Her behind belongs in jail.
Re: Teacher Sleeps With 13-yr-old Male Student After He Complained About His Manhood by eriegua83: 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
Na s*x addict I put not love addict, d topic is about a teacher u had s*x with a minor. Why censor the words? Or how we go take comment no wonder people dey dodge this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten And Stripped Totally Unclad By Angry Mobs In Festac / Graphic Photos: Depressed Farmer Commits Suicide At Oke Farm, Ondo State / He Was Imprisoned For 15 Years For A Crime He Did Not Commit(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.