Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland (4679 Views)

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Would You Ever Date Someone You Met On The Internet? / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Princessmel(f): 2:18am On May 28, 2013
Any takers? Send me a pic of yourself and why I should choose you , ps no boring people, I seek fun! wink grin
Also! Can I add that you MUST be really good in bed!!! Only criteria wink

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Davico(m): 3:23am On May 28, 2013
Funny thread grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Princessmel(f): 3:38am On May 28, 2013
It's not funny o, I'm actually serious , I am finally single and before the end of the week I need to find a man from here grin
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Chynx(m): 3:46am On May 28, 2013
Princessmel: It's not funny o, I'm actually serious , I am finally single and before the end of the week I need to find a man from here grin

We need to see ur face wink
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Princessmel(f): 3:50am On May 28, 2013
Dating someone should be more than looks and if someone only wants me based on my looks then I'm not interested cry but for those who want me for my looks and more, my pic is in my profile
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08am On May 28, 2013
idk if you're trolling but...
do it at your own risk sha.
i wish u the best of luck tho. grin
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by McMayor(m): 4:16am On May 28, 2013
Not a bad looking. Girl. But you didn't specify on where you are looking? I mean state!
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 4:55am On May 28, 2013
Good luck!
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by legzydaboss(m): 5:03am On May 28, 2013
you're not that bad winki wish you good luck in your 2013 gulder ultimate search grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Mynd44: 5:14am On May 28, 2013
Here we go again
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by smlafolabi(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2013
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Caracta(f): 5:35am On May 28, 2013
@OP, don't worry. You'll get them in loads. Just be ready to read lots of PMs. We have enough randy fellas in these section...all they need is a lil signal and they'll chase you. Na you go even tire sef. Both the married, single and ugly.They are very good in that deparment.

All da best grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Gudintent: 5:36am On May 28, 2013
smlafolabi: @ princess why must being very good in bed be your major criteria for a date? Hope we are safe o?

Are u saying u ain't

Pls do not apply

Time wasters will be brutally dealt with
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by smlafolabi(m): 5:43am On May 28, 2013
Yea probably 99% of the guys but the op invited them nah. HE WHO BRINGS ANTS INFESTED FIREWOOD HOME MUST BE READY FOR LIZARDS VISITS. author=Caracta]@OP, don't worry. You'll get them in loads. Just be ready to read lots of PMs. We have enough randy fellas in these section...all they need is a lil signal and they'll chase you. Na you go even tire sef. Both the married, single and ugly.They are very good in that deparment.

All da best grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by azpekuliar: 5:44am On May 28, 2013
OP, nice signature by the way.. grin
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by smlafolabi(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2013
So u no dey waste time abi If you jump in you will be thrown out, simple!
Gudintent:

Are u saying u ain't

Pls do not apply

Time wasters will be brutally dealt with
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Exponental(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2013
@op, wat type of marketing is this? No means of contact n u want clients to patronise. Pretend to be serious jare.....
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by elebua: 7:03am On May 28, 2013
Princessmel: It's not funny o, I'm actually serious , I am finally single and before the end of the week I need to find a man from here grin
can we hook up? Check up my profile.
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by elebua: 7:06am On May 28, 2013
Check up my profile,let see how it goes.234EF841, my bbm pin
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07am On May 28, 2013
People see a babe looking for a date, all i see is Identity theft. mehn this brain works differently. paranoia mode

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by xynerise: 7:13am On May 28, 2013
@op. Remember we have zombies here too.
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 7:19am On May 28, 2013
You want someone good in bed? How much are you going to pay for each or.g.as.m I give you?

Sp.er.m cells take a lot of protein to be built; milk, egg and cheese ain't cheap these days.
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by tyson55(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2013
I was about to put my own application but seeing professionals like Mazi already on it . I hereby disqualify myself
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by yuzedo: 7:31am On May 28, 2013
Thirst-Trap undecided
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Qualer: 7:32am On May 28, 2013
babe, send text to 08023437134 with #nairaland and i'll get back to you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Temismith(f): 7:33am On May 28, 2013
Signs that she's a mummy water. tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Exponental(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2013
Gigolo_Omenuko: You want someone good in bed? How much are you going to pay for each or.g.as.m I give you?

Sp.er.m cells take a lot of protein to be built; milk, egg and cheese ain't cheap these days.

when did u change ur name?
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2013
Caracta:
All da best grin
Hmm
Tell me something about the OP and aniiii and your numerous mails with her. Are u too in the game ?
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 7:38am On May 28, 2013
ITbomb: I was about to put my own application but seeing professionals like Mazi already on it . I hereby disqualify myself

Actually, I'm revoking my offer. Just went thru the profile pix, she looks anorexic.

@OP, try and gain some flesh; I could hardly differentiate your chest from your breast, do that then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41am On May 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Actually, I'm revoking my offer. Just went thru the profile pix, she looks anorexic.

@OP, try and gain some flesh; I could hardly differentiate your chest from your breast, do that then we can talk.
i don't think that's her pix, a scan of it from images.google.com showed similar with the filters on it, prob a pix from the Social Network. the whole thing is fishy to me
Re: I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 7:42am On May 28, 2013
Exponental:

when did u change ur name?

Dry...

Btw, you may wanna check the spelling of 'Exponential' before using it as a handle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A New Whatsapp Group Term: Love, Sex And Relationship. / Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland? / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.