Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (41854 Views)

Graphic Artist Photoshops Wizkid And Orezi (see Funny Photos) / Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Man Photoshops Himself Into Celebrity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by obi123: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2013
Cele-pope:
Una don start again.Wetin be this again?NL is loosing her true essence as a forum for mediocrity

well hello debbie downer
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by dazzy4real(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2013
King of photoshop? Shebi photoshop na software? Get d right one n u will murder it too ;DKing of photoshop? Shebi photoshop na software? Get d right one n u will murder it too
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by BodyKiss(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2013
Cele-pope:
Una don start again.Wetin be this again?NL is loosing her true essence as a forum for mediocrity

What's with you people and the word "her"? Country, "her". Company, "her", even forum "her". Is anything wrong with "it"? Just don't like the sound of it.
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Afamdman(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2013
Nice one adekunle, oya let me post my own. This pix is 5years old. Enjoy
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by garnetty(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2013
Pretty nice OP...The Tonto Dike one is quite revealing and real. Nice work there!!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by LushGreenz: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by spywareczar(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Ayomax:
guy u always criticize or put other ppl work down, this can't get you any where in life.
wat is wrong in saying d truth, i spotted all d flaws in his work and i said d fact, hw dos that bring him down??
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by gergemam: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Some Nigerians are so fucking retardeen, why will u say the Guy get time for rubbish. **smh** when a guy made headline on Dailymail UK for creating a photoshop pictures with Rihanna,Beyonce, Kim K and alots of celebrities. All the pictures looks real and you can doubt it whether it's photoshop or not.

Photoshop Pictures below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2333433/Meet-kid-Kansas-pictured-Kim-Kardashian-Beyonce-Rihanna--thanks-impressive-Photoshop-skills.html

Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Nice. . .

Please Vote for Adaobi!!! and Vanneni!!! Miss NL 2013 smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Not Bad
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by SGRACE1(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2013
Nice work Dude. Very soon i will send you my pics so you photo shoot me with this girl that stole my hearth. lol all the same good job bro.
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2013
I DONT KNOW IF Y'ALL ARE LOOKING @ THE SAME PICS WITH ME
BUT THESE PICS LOOK PHOTOSHOPPED
THE EDGES OF THE CROPPED PIX R SHOWING
MAYBE HE FOOLED MANY OF U BUT NOT ME
IVE SEEN BETTER PHOTOSHOPED WORKS
AND THEY DONT CALL THEMSELVES KING OF PHOTOSHOP
CALL ME HATER OR WHATEVER U WANT BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by dplomaticVal: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2013
spywareczar: dude, I'm D̶̲̥̅̊ one 2 decide ϊƒ its Banky w or not, coz I photoshoped all D̶̲̥̅̊ celebrities Ɣøµ saw in dat design into super heroes
I stnd not 2
be corrected lad
cos i knw wt m sayn,
i may concur wt u
dt u photoshopped d
picture bt i wont agree dt your
d one on d pic cos it's explicit
that d niqqur on black
Hat z BANKY WELLINGTON!!!

IF you stil insist dt ur
d one, then upload an unedited
copy of d pic that's
devoid of black&white effect,
PERIOD!!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by justayo: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2013
PERFECT IS JUST THE WORD.
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by delikay4luv: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2013
Cele-pope:
keep shut jorr
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2013
only the second picture makes sense, its not even prefect
king of Photoshop my foot
I can do better check my profile
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by valboy20(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Afamdman: Nice one adekunle, oya let me post my own. This pix is 5years old. Enjoy

my oh my

for Pete sake this is pes 2013
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Ammyng(f): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Very creative kiss
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by BarryX(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by richkids1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Awesome concept. This guy rocks!
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
This one is funny. grin grin grin

Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by kolamilan(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kingclickmedia: THE GUY GAT TIME FOR RUBBISH
no we call it creativity.
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by directorsolomon(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
directorsolomon: speaking of Photoshop tricks what do you guys think about mine?

so this is how this thread ended... cause I posted a good Photoshop trick... hmmmm
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by logica(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2013
Is he copying this dude:

http://feedbox.com/news/41629
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2013
tpia@:
Hope he can get a girlfriend to help ease his loneliness, or does he have any chance of actually meeting these ladies?

And if he does meet them, can they date him?

He does have photoshop skills, but he shouldnt neglect the other stuff.

great talk...
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2013
sad
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by qunleajayi(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2013
cyril83: This is one of the effects of high unemployment in the country.

Pls someone should help me ask him how this poo will put garri and banga soup on his table.

Definitely, you do not know that most photos you see of Madonna, Beyonce and other artistes are photoshopped to eliminate bulging tummy, akward backside, sagging breasts, fake smiles, colored teeth etc. This boy has elevated his art and successfully taken himself to the attention of his potential Nollywood clients with this work. There is no excellence that cant translate to money..
Re: Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2013
(1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.
Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta / Lil Kesh, This Is Why You Don’t Have An Endorsement Deal - Opinion / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.