Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,038 members, 7,852,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Advise Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise Please (534 Views)

I Need Your Advise Please! / Advise Please Fellow Brothers And Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please by rossyrose2013(f): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2013
Please i need an advise either to come back to Nigeria and finish my school or to stay back with my husband and enroll for an online program. i am a student of uni-lag (Dli) i deferred my school when i was in year 3 because i got pregnant and had complications now i don't base in Nigeria i planned coming back to take my exams in Sept but i need to stay back to get my resident permit if not i will not be able to be with my family (husband).please advise me on what to do.
Re: Advise Please by thorpido(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2013
One thing is sure,u cannot be in two places at the same time.

Since you've gotten yourself in the family way,it seems that line might be the better option to pursue.You said you will need to stay to get your work permit so you can be with your husband?This seems to be where u have to be.
It means you will lose your Unilag programme but I don't think you've got much of a choice now.You will have to start again if you still want a University degree,probably an online programme.

To other undergraduates reading this,please ask yourself what you want while in school.To get pregnant and stop school or to play safe or abstain from sex so you can finish school!
Re: Advise Please by rossyrose2013(f): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Thank you so much,if i come back to Nigeria now my chance to go back will be little because of the visa process that is my problem so is it good i do the online program than coming back to Nigeria in Sept to write the exams.
Re: Advise Please by thorpido(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2013
^^^ do the online programme since you've already started a family.Coming back to Nigeria to finish your Unilag programme means you may have to be separated from your family for a long time.I'm not a fan of the husband and wife living apart.
Re: Advise Please by rossyrose2013(f): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thank you very much u are a darling... God bless you

Do you have an idea or know any good school that offer online programme.
Re: Advise Please by thorpido(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^^It depends on what you want to study,your area of interest.
Your current location might also be important and the usefulness of what you want to study to the current job market.

Use google.com to do a search.Type the course u're interested in with online programme in the search bar.I'm sure u'll find something.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Legit Paying Writing Sites For Students? / A Snail Without A House (pix) / Applicants For Uniport Remedials......let Meet Here Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.