Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

A Friend's Encounter With Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Friend's Encounter With Fashola (646 Views)

What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend's Encounter With Fashola by Ladapo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
"I just encountered Gov Fashola side-by-side in traffic now. No tinted windows, no siren, no noise. He sat in that traffic reading a magazine and had a tall stack of books by his side. One of them was President Bill Clinton's best-seller, Giving. No wonder"
Re: A Friend's Encounter With Fashola by sexkilzaphull: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ladapo:

"I just encountered Gov Fashola side-by-side in traffic now. No tinted windows, no siren, no noise. He sat in that traffic reading a magazine and had a tall stack of books by his side. One of them was President Bill Clinton's best-seller, Giving. No wonder"

Will Nigerians vote this man as president? Will Nigeria get itself out of the rut it is by voting performant leadership in Fashola?
Re: A Friend's Encounter With Fashola by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
What's the big deal with that?

I also encountered Jonathan in traffic in Abuja.He had a stack of bottles by his side.

1 Like

Re: A Friend's Encounter With Fashola by EkoIle1: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kamanda: What's the big deal with that?

I also encountered Jonathan in traffic in Abuja.He had a stack of bottles by his side.

Dullards can't read and don't read..

1 Like

Re: A Friend's Encounter With Fashola by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kamanda: What's the big deal with that?

Bottles of what? Gin, water, paraga or schinapps?
Re: A Friend's Encounter With Fashola by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
sincerenigerian: Bottles of what? Gin, water, paraga or schinapps?

KAINKAIN grin cheesy
Re: A Friend's Encounter With Fashola by DerideGull(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
With all the alleged books and readings, Fashola still behaves like a dumbass that has not seen a book in his sorry life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Arrest 42 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos, Ogun / Soludo Fails APGA Gubernatorial Screening / Are Nigerians Really Ready For A Corrupt-free Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.