Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,794 members, 7,841,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? (1304 Views)

A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / Attention Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? by dasparrow: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please can someone tell me how to go about requesting a thread for the front page from the mods?

Thanks.
Re: Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Get your news/article together. Make sure its either entertaining or educative with good content. And your thread would hit the front page. Thats all.
Re: Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? by dasparrow: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
idnoble135: Get your news/article together. Make sure its either entertaining or educative with good content. And your thread would hit the front page. Thats all.

Its not a news article. It is a directory and I would have loved it if the broader Nairaland community was aware it exists.

Maybe I should add Tonto Dike to the dog breeders directory so that it will make front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
dasparrow:

Its not a news article. It is a directory and I would have loved it if the broader Nairaland community was aware it exists.

Maybe I should add Tonto Dike to the dog breeders directory so that it will make front page undecided
PM the moderator of the section that you want to post it.
Re: Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? by dasparrow: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
idnoble135:
PM the moderator of the section that you want to post it.

Okay, will do. Thanks.
Re: Attention Moderators: How Can I Request A Thread For The Front Page? by degurl(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
@dasparrow, good day. I left a message for you in food section

Anyway, its about the birthday you have coming up and your desire for a baker.
Kindly open the link in my signature for pics of my cakes. I have baked for lots of Nairalanders and I'm currently baking a beautiful delicious cake for another Nairalander who resides in Wuse 3.

We can discuss on whatsapp. My number is 07034794947. Expecting to hear from you
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

On Going Demolition Of Dr Ezuma's House In Aba / 10-year-old Icelandic Girl Denied A Passport Because Her Name Is 'harriet' / The "Other" Side Of Dubai. (pictures Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.