Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Parental Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parental Control (843 Views)

Must Parental Blessings Be Received Before Couples Get Married / Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / Would You Marry The Guy/lady Without Parental Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parental Control by MallamMusa: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2008
Have you ever walked in on either your parents having sex or any of them having sex with another partner? You know, you came home unexpectedly by 11am and caught them doing the nasty. How does it feel? Did they apologise to you?

I've seen my father once doing his thing with one woman when i was like 13, that image is still in my head today. When should parents stop being intimate or semi intimate before their growing child because a 5 year girl may remember that action between dad and mum later in her life?
Re: Parental Control by rotimy(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2008
How come you hardly bring up an intelligent post? Most of your recent posts are not descent at all. I wonder what you want to achieve by telling the world that your Father was an adulterer and you became a peeping Tom at the age of 13.
Inspite of the age of internet, we must still cherish our traditional African FAMILY values. A child that peeps at his parents doing it might be pardoned for sake of Innocense but to store it in his memory since he was 13 and now wants to share it with the whole world is a CURSED CHILD.
Re: Parental Control by Alapomeji1: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2008
How come you hardly bring up an intelligent post? Most of your recent posts are not descent at all. I wonder what you want to achieve by telling the world that your Father was an adulterer and you became a peeping Tom at the age of 13.
Inspite of the age of internet, we must still cherish our traditional African FAMILY values. A child that peeps at his parents doing it  might be pardoned for sake of Innocense but to store it in his memory since he was 13 and now wants to share it with the whole world is a CURSED CHILD.

Word!

How come you hardly bring up an intelligent post? Most of your recent posts are not descent at all

the guy is just something else.

olosi ara e.
Re: Parental Control by MallamMusa: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
Make una se me see Rotimiooo.
Re: Parental Control by buzyDiva(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2008
MallamMusa:

Have you ever walked in on either your parents having sex or any of them having sex with another partner? You know, you came home unexpectedly by 11am and caught them doing the nasty. How does it feel? Did they apologise to you?

I've seen my father once doing his thing with one woman when i was like 13, that image is still in my head today. When should parents stop being intimate or semi intimate before their growing child because a 5 year girl may remember that action between dad and mum later in her life?

@ Mallam whatever,

NO WONDER!!!! shocked
Re: Parental Control by tboy1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ Poster
I can't believe you only joined 2days ago and you already have 143 post
Now this is what i call joblessness and by the way, do you know its not by force to post a topic or even reply to a thread?
Re: Parental Control by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
MallamMusa:

Make una se me see Rotimiooo.
roflmbbao cheesy cheesy
u people won't kill me on this forum. cheesy
Re: Parental Control by tyna1(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
tboy1:

@ Poster
I can't believe you only joined 2days ago and you already have 143 post
Now this is what i call joblessness and by the way, do you know its not by force to post a topic or even reply to a thread?

shocked
Re: Parental Control by abasifo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                you need  7 [seven[
days deliverance so
               that the same spirit
will not distop u  
PRAYER PIONT
[1]  satan hear the word of the LORD u will not break my hom
[2  ] i break the hold of the spirit of polygamy in my life
[3]   let the spirit of GOD pursue the strange woman out of my life
4]    let all extra-marital relationships with other partner collapse
5]   i commannd failure; frustration ; disappointment to come upon the strange relationships
6]   i break evrey soul tie between me & strange woman if u know the name of the strange woman mention it
7]   pray in the spirit for at least [30 ] minutes
read hebrew 13:4
Re: Parental Control by MallamMusa: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2008
Na rotimi you dey recommend a whole 7 days deliverance for?
Re: Parental Control by abasifo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2008
am talking about you NOT rotimi
Re: Parental Control by MallamMusa: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2008
why u wan deliver na? wetin i carry wey dem dey deliver? na women wey be abikun dey go babalawo for deliverance.
Re: Parental Control by davidt(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2008
Excuse me, Mallam Musa, what is your purpose on Nairaland? I'm just curious and I'm asking politely.
Re: Parental Control by MallamMusa: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Zone / 10 Ways To Ruin A First Date / Why Do Girls Mistake Gold-gigging From Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.