Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,747 members, 7,840,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB (27539 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb / Coups In Nigeria •ibb’s Adc, Uk Bello, Pretended To Be With Us And Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by idirect(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Former military dictator, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida has described Governor Fashola as a gift to Nigeria. HE made the remarks during a courtesy call on the Goveernor to sympathize with him on the passing of his father, Ademola Fashola.

Speaking during the visit at Lagos House, Marina, IBB said, “In Islam, we do pray for long life but long life does not mean living for 100 years or 500 years. We are gratified that Papa left and he left one important gift, that is Governor Raji Fashola. So we are grateful that God has spared his life to see a Governor that everybody respects in this country and I also pray that one of your children will also take the footsteps you have taken after Papa”.

Also present at the meeting was Abdulsalami Abubakar, who declared, “I keep saying that without peace, there wouldn’t be any country, without peace, there wouldn’t be people and without peace there wouldn’t be means of livelihood”.

Speaking in response to the retired Generals, Fashola prayed for peace in the country and said he hoped the promise of Nigeria will come alive during their lifetimes.

He said, “I hope that the leadership that you both provide for this country will continue to endure and that through that leadership, much more enduring peace would spread around this country and that the promise of this country will come to pass in your lifetime.”
theheraldng.com/fashola-is-a-gift-to-nigeria-babangida/

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by MaximusDMeridux: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yes he absolutely is! One of the best governors and administrators by a long shot in Nigeria.

55 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
He wil forever...be known as "Governor Fashola The Great" in the history books.

27 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by omiobo: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
No doubt Fashola has what it takes to lead this country.

29 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fashola is the most ecceptable public servant in Nigeria when we set aside sentiments.

Fashola is not a politician but a public servant.

39 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by atlwireles: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
omiobo: No doubt Fashola has what it takes to lead this country.

which country You think Nigeria is lagos island

48 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Yorubest: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Coming from the Maradona himself

BRF is by far light years ahead of the regular Nigerian governor

24 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by omiobo: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
atlwireles:

which country You think Nigeria is lagos island
Eeeeeeeh!!!! I'm not into tribal thing. It's my opinion, you should post yours,stop questioning my own opinion when you have yours.

67 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by naptu2: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by agbameta: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
All the powerful forces in Nigeria dey fall over each other to show love and respect. Fashola is def the most loved and respected Nigerian leader.

A credible and trusted statesman in the making..

46 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Ilaje44(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
naptu2:

Kilode ti won fi fi flag bo oju Presidenti Naija?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by EkoAtlantic: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
We all know that he is.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by naptu2: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ilaje44:

Kilode ti won fi fi flag bo oju Presidenti Naija?

Hhahhhahahaahahaha

It's the camera angle. It's actually beside.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by agbameta: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2013

I like this one, very classic..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by UyiIredia(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hmmn. A man who botched Nigeria's best shot at democracy and delayed it by a gruesome 6 years. Anyway, he's human like me so I think I'll simply have to forego grudges against him.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Hmmn. A man who botched Nigeria's best shot at democracy and delayed it by a gruesome 6 years. Anyway, he's human like me so I think I'll simply have to forego grudges against him.

IBB made mistakes but IBB was a great leader too

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by dridowu: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
omiobo: No doubt Fashola has what it takes to lead this country.
guy ds ur username fit corrupt person mind ooooooooooooo
@topic, well said by the evil genius. Brighter Rewarding Future

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by sunstyle(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
atleast Fashola is better dan some leaders in Nigeria. It is not by mouth but his work speaks 4 him hw i which other governors allow their works 2 speak 4 dem.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by grafikii: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
2015 is going to very interesting, even when Tej lost his brother he did get as much visitors. Fashola your are very great " in bash ali's voice "

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by 3ace(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
IBB is right on this one.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by DerideGull(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Any moronic dingbat could be a gift to Nigeria. What a country.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Tolexander: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just like the devil recognizes and regardes the good!
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by omiobo: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
dridowu: guy ds ur username fit corrupt person mind ooooooooooooo
@topic, well said by the evil genius. Brighter Rewarding Future
Kai! Your mind dey corrupt already.
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Pataki: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
The same IBB who sent president retardeen away from coming to his house to break the fast. grin

The same IBB whom our president retardeen once acclaimed to be his father (attache by force). cheesy

Retardeen and his sycophants must surely be peeing in their pants right now. grin

Fashoooo for show!

Eko o ni baaje oh! O baaje ti!!

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Hmmn. A man who botched Nigeria's best shot at democracy and delayed it by a gruesome 6 years. Anyway, he's human like me so I think I'll simply have to forego grudges against him.

May God help us both to forgive that demon called IBB. sad
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Ayekotoo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Not just a Governor, a public administrator, and a leader not a ruler. His name is Babatunde Fashola.

25 Likes

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Pukkah: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
grafikii: 2015 is going to very interesting, even when Tej lost his brother he did get as much visitors. Fashola your are very great " in bash ali's voice "

Oh yes, very interesting. The discerning shoud please note this.

Half a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by Pukkah: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta: All the powerful forces in Nigeria dey fall over each other to show love and respect. Fashola is def the most loved and respected Nigerian leader.

A credible and trusted statesman in the making..

We are yet to see red caps show love, but soon as Ladipo is shut they will drag their Eze out of bed, dress his head up in feathers, push him into a van and they all drive down here to beg for mercy.

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.