Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pentagon Incentive - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pentagon Incentive (1260 Views)

Pentagon Incentive / The Pentagon (annual Benefits) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pentagon Incentive by ifihear(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
The pentagon recently found it had too many generals and offered an early retirement bonus. They promised any general who retired right away, his full annual benefits PLUS $10,000 for every inch measured in a straight line along the retiring general's body between two points he chose.

The first general accepted. He asked the pension man to measure from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. 6 feet. He walked out with a check for $720,000.

The second general asked them to measure from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. 8 feet. He walked out with a check for $960,000.

Meantime, the first general had tipped off the third. When he was asked where to measure, he told the pension man, "from the tip of my penis to the tip of my testicles."

The pension man said that would be fine but he'd better get the Medical Officer to do the measuring. The Medical Officer attended and asked the general to drop 'em... he did... The Medical Officer placed the tape on the tip of the general's penis and began to work back. "My God!", he said, "where are your testicles?"

The general replied, "Back in Vietnam!"
Re: Pentagon Incentive by obainojazz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
hehe..very very funny
Re: Pentagon Incentive by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2013
he thought he was being evil, now he's made him richer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Apkors And Naija Girls / Husband Sell Wife To Ritualist For Money / Celebrities That Looks Like Animals, Funny Gallery :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.