Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Here Are The Differences Between Pounds,Dollars & Euro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Are The Differences Between Pounds,Dollars & Euro (5884 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / The Differences Between The IMF And The World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Differences Between Pounds,Dollars & Euro by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Whao!
I almost got confused of the diffrences between Pounds & Euros I received today while
evaluating it which took me some times to figure out though this is not my first time
of receiving such but they are always converted automatically into dollars.

But they recently changed by creating different sub-account for each in which equivalent
amounts for each are displayed in each section.
To assist you with this so as not to be confused as I did,checkout the symbols below:

$ represents Dollars which can also be shortened to USD representing US Dollars

£ represents Pounds which can also be shortened to GBP representing British Pounds

represents Euro which can also be shortened to EUR representing Euro

Hope you've learnt from these!

What other ones do you know?Kindly share in here
Re: Here Are The Differences Between Pounds,Dollars & Euro by hisable2: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
pls 1 dollar is equivalent to what in naira?
Re: Here Are The Differences Between Pounds,Dollars & Euro by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
hisable2: pls 1 dollar is equivalent to what in naira?

It is not always stable daily but 1.00 USD =161.115 NGN today as at now.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Introduce You To The Latest An Highest Paying Internet Business. / Get A Free POS For Your Business With Opay Today. / Official Payoneer Support Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.