Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,737 members, 7,847,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills (32188 Views)

FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon-general Of The Federation / Plastic Surgeon Uses His Skills To “sculpt” The Perfect Wife / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Lyth: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
U mean 2 tell me dat d pretty lady above b.øobs, b.utt, c.ûnt, lips, laps, n tummy cld fall off anytym jst lyk MJ's nose? shocked
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by harlos: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
SimonAndal:
In this case the biblical quote of "remove the log in your own eye" would so very much apply! See monkey like him making somebody else perfect.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
The dumbo felt he needed a trophy wife,and the mumu woman sef offered to be the specimen! Perfect couple... Where's the toilet,biko? I wan shit...angry
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by switdil(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Doc no worry na
Old age go run catch una soon
Na dat tym we go c how PERFECT una be
Mtcheeeeewwwwww
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by nerodenero: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Just a matter of time before the body start asking questions. Michael Jackson's case readily comes to mind
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by teeawaii(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
I can jst imagine how dey will look when the expiry date comes knockin undecided
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
What is 'centre of gravity' shot? undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by dazzy4real(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why didn't dey show us bfore n after na?
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by joshuaidibia(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
I just hope she won't break up with hm later. Bkos Mr. Now dat ur wife is perfect,oda men will wana have a taste. So SHINE ur eye lyk efcc.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by iyobs7(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
God punish this woman if she reason divorce grin grin grin
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by segzicres(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lol. Create that biitch and advertise with that a$$

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Chimoski87(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Point if correction, it should hv been " To make his wife look better nt perfect as nthing perfect exist under d sun "
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by tpia5: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
joshua idibia: I just hope she won't break up with hm later. Bkos Mr. Now dat ur wife is perfect,oda men will wana have a taste. So SHINE ur eye lyk efcc.

If na nigeria, ehn,
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Hernadez99: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dr Matlock,a celebrity cosmetic surgeon.

#Dr 90210
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
I'd be damned, If she doesn't marry him, Plastic Surgeons are freaking rich.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
two cornballs united in unholy matrimony lol grin
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dr. 90210, marketing antics.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by coastalqueen: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
oh this guy he's such a perv. a rich one though. He makes a living out of adjusting women's vags. :'
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why didnt he work on himself to make himself "perfect" for his wife? Wonder why women allow themselves to be used as "guinea pigs"
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by coastalqueen: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
ksusi: He no cconcern me na his wife but make hm gather moni enough for hospital again
money ke! he's fully loaded
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by jackymfon: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
dominique: He has gone under the knife a few times too, those abs were inplanted He's one of the vainest doctors I've ever seen on tv. Whatever rocks his boat sha.

you hit the nail smack on the head, he is the vainest(if there is a word like that) person i ve ever seen on e! and it you watch e! that's not a good compliment. i don't envy the wife at all am sure she doesn't eat.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by mexyk(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
need me some 6 packs.he shld send me his recipe grin grin
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by trent9002(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
#RESPECT
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by zains: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
The loudest mouth on Dr.90210! I get so disgusted when he starts screaming that "Brazilian butt". He's so vain you'd think he's gay. Not ruling it out still sha.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
chucky234: Brilliant dude!
Using his wife for surgical experiment and directly advertising his surgical skills to the world without paying for billboards.
guy u take style bad o
Na wa o..dem look lyk cartoon .imagine.plastic beings
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Vaginoplasty?? Labiaplasty?? Centre of gravity shot?? My goodness, what has that woman been doing to her obo?? shocked
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
WONT IT BE SOMETHING
TO LEARN LATER THAT HE MADE THE WIFE PERFECT
SO THE MAILMAN THE MILKMAN THE DELIVERY BOY
COULD ALL HAVE A GO @ 'HIS HANDIWORK' wink
OH OR BETTER YET SHE DIVORCES HIS AZZ
AND RUNS OFF WITH SOME1
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Ziggyzito(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Plastic or metal surgery, she will still age with time! And all those parts will sag!!-_-

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by pomporiking: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Center of gravity shot undecided
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by dominique(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
zains: The loudest mouth on Dr.90210! I get so disgusted when he starts screaming that "Brazilian butt". He's so vain you'd think he's gay. Not ruling it out still sha.

you're right, i'm so surprised he's not gay.i always cringe whenever his segment comes-on on the show-showing off his customized shoe and underwear collection. the way he act creepy around his daughter is a total turn-off ugh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old / Woman Dies 5 Weeks To Her Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.