Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575791 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
For Ilorin University School: Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions in the University School.
1. TEACHING STAFF
i) Head Teacher Candidate must possess SSCE/GCE O'level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics plus B.Ed/ B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.A.(Ed.) from recognized institutions and evidence of NYSC Certification including at least 19 years working experience as a Teacher.
Candidate must have evidence of registration with Teacher's Registration Council.
Experience as a Head Teacher would be an added advantage.

ii) Assistant Head Teacher Candidate must possess SSCE/GCE O'level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics plus B.Ed/ B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.A.(Ed.) from recognized institutions and evidence of NYSC Certification including at least 16 years working experience as a Teacher.
Candidate must have evidence of registration with Teacher's Registration Council.

iii) Pre-Reception, Reception and Lower Basic 1 to 3 Senior Teacher Grade IV: Candidates must possess SSCE/GCE O'level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics plus Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) in the relevant areas from recognized institutions.

iv) Middle Basic 4 to 6 Senior Teacher Grade III: Candidates must possess SSCE/GCE O'level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics plus B.Ed/B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.A.(Ed.) in relevant areas from recognized institutions with evidence of NYSC Certification.

v) Upper Basic 7 to 9 Senior Teacher Grade III: Candidates must possess SSCE/GCE O'level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics plus B.Ed/B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.A.(Ed.) in relevant areas from recognized institutionswith evidence of NYSC Certification.

2. NON TEACHING STAFF
i) School Bursar Candidate must possess SSCE/GCE O'level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics plus ND/ HND/B.Sc. Accounting or Finance from recognized institutions
ii) Clerk Candidate must possess SSCE/GCE O'level or its equivalent with at least 5 credits including English Language or Ordinary National Diploma (OND)

3. CASUAL STAFF
i) Aunties/Care givers Candidates must possess at least First School Leaving Certificates
ii) Gardeners Candidates must possess First School Leaving Certificates or Adult Education Certificates.
iii) Drivers Candidates must possess at least First School Leaving Certificate or Adult Education Certificate plus Trade Test Grade I, II, III Certificate.
iv) Bus Conductors Candidates must possess at least First School Leaving Certificates or Adult Education Certificate.

SALARIES CONSOLIDATED SALARY
Head Teacher - N780,000 per annum
Assistant Head Teacher - N636,000 per annum
NCE Teacher - N360,000 per annum
Graduate Teacher - N600,000 per annum
School Bursar - N360,000 to N480,000 per annum
Clerk - N300,000 to N360,000 per annum

CASUAL WORKERS' SALARY
Aunties/Care giver - N216,000 per annum
Gardener - N216,000 per annum
Driver - N216,000 per annum
Conductor - N216,000 per annum

METHOD OF APPLICATION All applicants are to submit thirty-five (35) copies of their application to the University School Management Board giving the following information in the order listed below:
i. Full Name:
ii. Post Desired:
iii. Date of Birth:
iv. Place of Birth and State of Origin:
v. Sex:
vi. Nationality:
vii. Permanent Home Address:
viii. Current Postal Address:
ix. Cell Phone Number:
x. E-mail Address:
xi. Marital Status:
xii. Number of Children with Names and Ages:
xiii. Institutions Attended (with dates):
xiv. Academic Qualification (with dates):
xv. Professional Qualification (with dates):
xvi. Scholarship and Prizes at University, Secondary or Technical Level only – starting with the latest:
xvii. Training Programmes Attended (period of training and college, describe courses taken starting with the latest):
xviii. Details of Administrative Experiences:
xix. Teaching Experience:
xx. Service to the Community (with status and date):
xxi. Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer: xxii. Extra-Curricular Activities:
xxiii. Names and Address of three Referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields).It is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to complete the form sent to the E-mail address provided by them.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
CLOSING DATE
Applications are to be submitted to the
Management Board, University School,
c/o Directorate of Human Resources,
University of Ilorin,
Ilorin, Kwara-State
not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Tobiabog, learn to post vacancy clearly....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Enimoney, I be read where oga say you never share your testimony....share now!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sunnypar:
The gurus on this thread started with far less than that.....keep waiting for the at big job....visafone just closed shop today with a severance pay of three month to their employees.
I've noticed U attack without any provocation, abeg chill mbok, I only made an observation. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
LordOdin:
I've noticed U attack without any provocation, abeg chill mbok, I only made an observation. undecided
its called hard talk. If you can't take it, you had better shift..... Yes, it an observation but be ready to hear the truth.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
GoldenDr:
its called hard talk. If you can't take it, you had better shift..... Yes, it an observation but be ready to hear the truth.
We all know the "truth" sire, else we wont be here looking for 20k teaching jobs.

anybody in abuja interested in some "CV Tours" tomorrow should kindly send a pm cool ..did some today though.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
GoldenDr,please I need the mail to forward my cv to for review. You didnt reply my earlier quote of you. Thanks in advance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
GoldenDr,please I need the mail to forward my cv to for review. You didnt reply my earlier quote of you. Thanks in advance.
hope you know it comes with a fee?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
LordOdin:
We all know the "truth" sire, else we wont be here looking for 20k teaching jobs.

anybody in abuja interested in some "CV Tours" tomorrow should kindly send a pm cool ..did some today though.
OK.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by stainzzz: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gud day house,,,Pls am new here..My name is Wunmi and am in need of nursery school where I can teach arund Ijesha surulere..I wuldnt mind any1 who stays arund for us to search for school together cos I rlly dnt kno d area well.tanks in advance

I stay in Ijesha. Send me a mail. Will see how l can help u out. Don't want to drop my number here.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by stainzzz: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
[/color][color=]
Wunmi4mariam:
Gud day house,,,Pls am new here..My name is Wunmi and am in need of nursery school where I can teach arund Ijesha surulere..I wuldnt mind any1 who stays arund for us to search for school together cos I rlly dnt kno d area well.tanks in advance

I stay in Ijesha. Send me a mail. Will see how l can help u out. Don't want to drop my number here.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Idboyostic(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
There is a vacancy for the post of an assistant teacher (full time) and a part time French teacher at Baruch Day School (48 Akinsulire Street off Adetola road, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.)

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Intelligentdude(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
:-Abuja things..
LordOdin:

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sunnypar:

Here is a green light? Have you returned? Can I come?
lol, You this man! Who is telling you abt my movement?... I'm really confused with ur comment. Owkay, I'l be back by tommorow noon, You can come bt You need to ask for the address of my place frm ur Informant(s).

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sunnypar:
No doubt, 2015 will go down as an eventful year for Strictly for those interested in teaching jobs. From Fights to party as well as comedy; it witnessed a number of marriages(Hoping), blockbusters(fumstar and Avicky, Evathyst, Avicky and Mr. Olai), runaway hits( Upload 111, Engrcharlesid, Joseph, omawunmi85, Stenon, PeyButtons, Macjc, funminicrown, oCcool, abiola88), scandals(ravensckar and uplead111), dramas( argument about NCE and B.ed) as well as deaths (Original poster losing his Dad)! Sit back and enjoy 2016.
grin
Sunnypar:
No doubt, 2015 will go down as an eventful year for Strictly for those interested in teaching jobs. From Fights to party as well as comedy; it witnessed a number of marriages(Hoping), blockbusters(fumstar and Avicky, Evathyst, Avicky and Mr. Olai), runaway hits( Upload 111, Engrcharlesid, Joseph, omawunmi85, Stenon, PeyButtons, Macjc, funminicrown, oCcool, abiola88), scandals(ravensckar and uplead111), dramas( argument about NCE and B.ed) as well as deaths (Original poster losing his Dad)! Sit back and enjoy 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sunnypar:
Enimoney, I be read where oga say you never share your testimony....share now!
boss!! Meanwhile Alliant college, no 59 jebba street, ebute metta need teachers..
So back to my feedback. I submitted CV to the afore mentioned school and got a text message for the interview. I dressed smart and ensured I was there on time. I was the first on the list so I was called first. I was asked questions about myself and from my C.v and what subject I can take, then they asked me define some terms in government like plutocracy, oligarchy and I answered in my own knowledge, then I was asked to wait outside while the rest went it. Later they asked a few people to go and they will get back to them. Then came the micro teaching. I was taken to a class to teach them while a teacher and the principal watched. Thank God I had taken a lecture from Drgolden the day before, so I walked the classroom, drew my line on the board and wrote my date, I tried to be audible and made little jokes. After the teaching the principal called me and told me what I did wrong, He said I did no familiarise with the students by telling them my name and asking theirs etc. But I was given the job and I resumed the next day. Due to some personal reasons I will not be resuming with them this term. Thanks to every one on this thread for your contributions cc goldenDr

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sunnypar:
No doubt, 2015 will go down as an eventful year for Strictly for those interested in teaching jobs. From Fights to party blockbusters(fumstar and Avicky, Evathyst, Avicky and Mr. Olai), scandals(ravensckar and uplead111), dramas( argument about NCE and B.ed).
Lolz @ 'Scandal'

That marauder of a guy (Uplead111) has got no chill at all. He spewed such lies that would make even the devil blush with embarrassment. Lolz!

Anyways, in all, I've learnt one or two lessons.

As for the e-fights, don't worry, you wouldn't be seeing much of Evathyst throwing tantrums here. My sources made me understand that her new year resolution negates that.

As for Avicky, old age wouldn't allow her embark on any e-expedition. So, we should all look forward to having an 'e-fight less' thread this year.

Signed:
Ravensckar,
Spokesman of Nairaland G-5 Group.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kaffydal(f): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Please any teaching vacancy in ibadan oyo state,eleyele and its environ.thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2016
kaffydal:
Please any teaching vacancy in ibadan oyo state,eleyele and its environ.thanks
YES ..
dere is ..start submiting ur cv .....within ur area ...and other close areas

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ibezimemmy(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2016
LordOdin:

What are the proposed locations? I am in

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ibezimemmy(m): 5:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Sunnypar:
Tantua International Group of Schools, 2nd
Avenue, Elekahia H-Estate Port-Harcourt
invites application from highly qualified and
experienced Teachers
Subject Teachers
Teachers in the following Subjects
1. Geography
2. English
3. Mathematics/Further Maths
4. French
5. ICT
Benefits
Salary very attractive.
Accommodation available.
Method of Application
Interview Date: 16th January 2016
Further enquires, call the HM on 08182287340 or

Good work, bro. About relocating to Lugbe, Abuja...do you know of vacancies around there, bro
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
ibezimemmy:

What are the proposed locations? I am in
check Your pm boss
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
ENIMONEY:
boss!! Meanwhile Alliant college, no 59 jebba street, ebute metta need teachers..
So back to my feedback. I submitted CV to the afore mentioned school and got a text message for the interview. I dressed smart and ensured I was there on time. I was the first on the list so I was called first. I was asked questions about myself and from my C.v and what subject I can take, then they asked me define some terms in government like plutocracy, oligarchy and I answered in my own knowledge, then I was asked to wait outside while the rest went it. Later they asked a few people to go and they will get back to them. Then came the micro teaching. I was taken to a class to teach them while a teacher and the principal watched. Thank God I had taken a lecture from Drgolden the day before, so I walked the classroom, drew my line on the board and wrote my date, I tried to be audible and made little jokes. After the teaching the principal called me and told me what I did wrong, He said I did no familiarise with the students by telling them my name and asking theirs etc. But I was given the job and I resumed the next day. Due to some personal reasons I will not be resuming with them this term. Thanks to every one on this thread for your contributions cc goldenDr
I just learnt something new. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2016
GoldenDr:
hope you know it comes with a fee?
I thought you used the word 'free review'? Anyways,will get back to later.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Wunmi4mariam(f): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Gudmrn stainzzz; not gud wit sending mails on dis trend BT my number is 08104118502 u can text me to cal u nac on it.tanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
ravensckar:
Lolz @ 'Scandal'

That marauder of a guy (Uplead111) has got no chill at all. He spewed such lies that would make even the devil blush with embarrassment. Lolz!

As for the e-fights, don't worry, you wouldn't be seeing much of Evathyst throwing tantrums here. My sources made me understand that her new year resolution negates that.

As for Avicky, old age wouldn't allow her embark on any e-expedition. So, we should all look forward to having an 'e-fight less' thread this year.

Signed:
Ravensckar,

I doff my hat sire. Happy new year.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Mawni guys, plz any school employing teachers within Ilesha, Ile-Ife or Osogbo that pays nicely. I will be very glad with any positive response cus itz needed urgently
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Sunnypar:

Well well well, if it ain't the gurus who else is it going to be. I am the guy with the blue shirt close to the girl on red. Boss upload111 you fine sha o! Are you hooked because I got a lady for you.

Na you o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
ravensckar:
Lolz @ 'Scandal'

Signed:
Ravensckar,

I'll always follow your command Sir! wink

But please, kindly tell all those small small boys make dem no provoke me o! Else, dem go push me to offend you ni o! wink

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
If you know you can relocate to Lagos if you are given employment, get a Lagos address you can temporarily use in your cv, then you edit it and fill your Lagos address later when you eventually get the job. The temporary Lagos address could be that of friends, family member et.c. Just to have a Lagos address to put in your cv to increase your chances.
A word is enough for the wise.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2016
sekzy99:

Na you o
Hey! Buddy, you have been silent since..... Why? By the way, I have not read any feedback from you or testimony, why? Must we always shout to get it....... The truth is the thread go die a natural thread if we don't get feedbacks and which it is likely going to be the case. Happy new year.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
avicky:

I doff my hat sire. Happy new year.
I doff happy new year greeting to you but you borne. No shaking bon voyage
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Ibezimemmy, sorry, I don't do private mail drop you mail and I will get across.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.