Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,913 members, 7,831,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2583006 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
emmytayor:
words of advice: please,if a school has too many vacancies@ the same time,provided is not new and no sign of expansion, BEWARE!!! dont be too desperate to get a job and land yoursef in such organisation
Ask yourself why is there so much vacancies@ the same time
true yarn .......

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Funpeter:
Porting is allowed oooooo.....january transfer window still dey on.
Happy new year bro.....why you come neglect us now?
Na so, porting is allowed but other variables (transport, accommodation et al) must be put into consideration or else........ O. Y. O.

HNY 2!
".....I've bn 2 London 2 c da Queen....."
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
MacJC:

Na so, porting is allowed but other variables (transport, accommodation et al) must be put into consideration or else........ O. Y. O.

HNY 2!
".....I've bn 2 London 2 c da Queen....."
hehehehe .....100k n above ......then ......i go .....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flamxy682(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Evening all, if u reside in Abj and would like to go job hunting starting from Monday nxt week, whatsapp me onlet's plan our movement.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
hello beautiful people. ..Kenny is my name, I'm new here but wanna share something important. Opportunities abound at Valencia college ibadan for graduates with a strong zeal for teaching. due to recent expansion the need therefore arises for more capable hands. the school is located inside the kolapo ishola estate akobo gra. Submit your CV there and who knows you might be among the lucky people like I am now. Tests are conducted right away on submission of CV and after that invite for d 2nd interview follows.
the school pays well within d range of 50-60k for starters depending on your negotiations with other mouth watering welfare packages
share d info pls u might be helping a friend. one love!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by just2okworld(f): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
kennniyi:
hello beautiful people. ..Kenny is my name, I'm new here but wanna share something important. Opportunities abound at Valencia college ibadan for graduates with a strong zeal for teaching. due to recent expansion the need therefore arises for more capable hands. the school is located inside the kolapo ishola estate akobo gra. Submit your CV there and who knows you might be among the lucky people like I am now. Tests are conducted right away on submission of CV and after that invite for d 2nd
interview follows.
the school pays well within d range of 50-60k for starters depending on your negotiations with other mouth watering welfare packages
Thanks for this info,please I have bsc in chemistry with 2years teaching experience,is there any vacancy for chemistry teacher?
Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
just2okworld:

Thanks for this info,please I have bsc in chemistry with 2years teaching experience,is there any vacancy for chemistry teacher?
Thank you

there's actually no harm in trying...I'm sure you'll have a place if not chemistry per se you could be employed to handle a related subject. Good luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by just2okworld(f): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
kennniyi:

there's actually no harm in trying...I'm sure you'll have a place if not chemistry per se you could be employed to handle a related subject. Good luck
Ok,thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2016
kennniyi:
hello beautiful people. ..Kenny is my name, I'm new here but wanna share something important. Opportunities abound at Valencia college ibadan for graduates with a strong zeal for teaching. due to recent expansion the need therefore arises for more capable hands. the school is located inside the kolapo ishola estate akobo gra. Submit your CV there and who knows you might be among the lucky people like I am now. Tests are conducted right away on submission of CV and after that invite for d 2nd interview follows.

tanx bro,stày in lag,would av love to but distance is the problem
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2016
China *cn*

師shī 傅fu 領lǐng 進jìn 門mén, 修xiū 行xíng 在zài 個gè 人rén

Meaning:
Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself

English equivalent:
You can lead the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayorinde217(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=kennniyi post=41762501]hello beautiful people. ..Kenny is my name, I'm new here but wanna share something important. Opportunities abound at Valencia college ibadan for graduates with a strong zeal for teaching. due to recent expansion the need therefore arises for more capable hands. the school is located inside the kolapo ishola estate akobo gra. Submit your CV there and who knows you might be among the lucky people like I am now. Tests are conducted right away on submission of CV and after that invite for d 2nd interview follows.
share d info pls u might be helping a friend. one love![/q

I have B.sc in computer science. Hope next week is not too late and secondly did they provide accomodation cos i live in lag
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
I just saw this and thought I should share.

Seven Principles of an eagle to live by in 2016:

(1) Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don't fly with sparrows or other small birds.

Stay away from sparrows and ravens, those that bring you down. Eagles fly with Eagles. Keep good company.

(2) Eagles have an accurate vision. They have the ability to focus on something as far as 5km. No matter the obstacles, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it.

Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacle and you will succeed.

(3) Eagles do not eat dead things. They feed only on fresh prey.

Do not rely on your past success, keep looking for new frontiers to conquer. Leave your past where it belongs, in the past.

(4) Eagles love the storm. When clouds gather, the eagles get excited. The eagle uses the storm’s wind to lift it higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagles uses the raging storm to lift him above the clouds. This gives the eagle an opportunity to glide and rest its wings. In the meantime, all the other birds hide in the leaves and branches of the trees.

Face your challenges knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were. We can use the storms of life to rise to greater heights. Achievers are not afraid of challenges rather they relish them and use them profitably.

(5) When a female eagle meets a male and they want to mate, she flies down to earth with the male pursing her and she picks a twig. She flies back into the air with the male pursuing her.
Once she has reached a height high enough for her, she lets the twig fall to the ground and watches it as it falls. The male chases after the twig. The faster it falls, the faster he chases until he reaches it and has to catch it before it falls to the ground, then bring it back to the female eagle.

The female eagle grabs the twig and flies to a much higher altitude, and then drops the twig for the male to chase.
This goes on for hours, with the height increasing until the female eagle is assured that the male eagle has mastered the art of picking the twig which shows commitment, then and only then, will she allow him to mate with her!

Whether in private life or in business, one should test commitment of people intended for partnership.

(6) Eagles prepare for training. They remove the feathers and soft grass in the nest so that the young get uncomfortable in preparation for flying.

Leave your comfort zone, there is no growth there.

(7) When the Eagle grows old, his feathers become weak and cannot take him as fast as he should. When he feels weak and about to die, he retires to a place far away in the rocks. While there, he plucks out every feather on his body until he is completely bare. He stays in this hiding place until he has grown new feathers, then he can come out.

We occasionally need to shed off old habits, things that burden us, or add no value to our lives.

Best wishes for 2016 and beyond.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayorinde217(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2016
kennniyi:

I have B.sc in computer science. Hope next week is not too late and secondly did they provide accomodation cos i live in lag
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Valencia College Ibadan needs graduates with a strong zeal for teaching due to recent expansion. The school is located inside Kolapo Ishola Estate Akobo G.R.A. Submit your CV now. Tests are conducted immediately on submission of CV and after that invite for the second interview follows.
Remuneration: 50-60k for starters depending on your negotiations with other mouth watering welfare packages. Deadline: 31.01.16
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
New Jersey was originally called Albania

Singapore has only one train station

For a typical lovemaking session, the man will thrust an average of 60 - 120 times

1 in 5 people admitted to peeing in a swimming pool
Gross!

80% of all pictures on the Internet are of naked women

"Karate" means empty hand

Qn:
Scrabble -- Find three 6-letter words that can be formed with the letters AEMRST
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fweshyboi(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
if you around this axis Agbara, Oko Afo and Ijanikin and you want to submit CV around on Monday.. kindly DM me so we can move together

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2016
A fast growing Christian School in Ikorodu needs the exprienced nursery teachers for immediate employment.

Qualification
• NCE/ B.Ed/BSc, Ed
• Minimum of 1-2 years post graduation Experience
Additional Information
Interested Candidates must possess the following skills:
• Excellent Communication Skill
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Team player. Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Persistent and goal driven
• Basic computer literacy
Renumeration:
• Very Attractive and in line with Industry Standard
• Other incentives as applicable within the industry.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to "thevalueplaceng@gmail.com" or call 08072711923
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Maths Teacher Urgently needed at Opebi Ikeja for Home Lesson (preferably female).
Call Peniel Home Tutors
Tell: 08068011001
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zariababe(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Helo house, pls who knws d website 4 d 5000 teachers recriutment? Post it pls i want 2 apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
zariababe:
Helo house, pls who knws d website 4 d 5000 teachers recriutment? Post it pls i want 2 apply.
Government have refute rumours of the current massive employment
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
2. Only candidates that meet the above positions / criteria should apply.

All Applications and CV should be forwarded to platinumstreamjobs@yahoo.com on or before Wednesday 20th January, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
2. Only candidates that meet the above positions / criteria should apply.

All Applications and CV should be forwarded to platinumstreamjobs@yahoo.com on or before Wednesday 20th January, 2016.

Position 3: Account Officer
Qualifications: OND, AAT only.
Must-Have Skill & Qualities: Must be able to use at least one Accounting software and ms office.  
Salary: N50,000 (and would be increased based on experience & ability to perform.)

NOTE:
1.Candidates should use the job position as the Topic

Position 2 : Weekend Representatives
Qualifications: OND, Diploma, AAT or its equivalent.
Must-Have Skill & Qualities: Ability to relate properly with customers who want to buy our products (video Training). 
Work Period: Saturdays and Sundays.
Salary:  Guaranteed Pay + Commission on Sales

The following vacancies exist in our firm.

Position 1: Customer Service and Sales
Qualifications: OND, Diploma or its equivalent.
Must-Have Skill & Qualities: Ability to relate properly with customers. Must be computer literate.
Salary: starting from  N40,000 (based on experience & ability to perform.)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by marvelito: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
i just got an invite frm witxell group of school,doxa road. Off odilli road,ph by 9:30am.tomorow. But i left town just dis morning so i will likely not make it. Whoever is interested can gatecrash.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
[Reposted from JOB OPPORTUNITY UPDA... C0041ED76]
Qualifications
Bachelor Degree
Excellent Command In English (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
Microsoft Application Skills ( Words, Excel , PPT , Internet )
Experience not less than 3 years

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resumes to: careers@pieroneexplorer.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
marvelito:
i just got an invite frm witxell group of school,doxa road. Off odilli road,ph by 9:30am.tomorow. But i left town just dis morning so i will likely not make it. Whoever is interested can gatecrash.
legwork paid off.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Access Universal Group of Schools, due to expansion, currently seeks to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Primary Teacher

Job Description
We currently require Teachers in all Primary subjects
Qualifications
Candidate should possess B.Sc, HND, NCE in a relevant field.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2016.

Interview Date
10:00am  Saturday, 9th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should come in person with their Application to:
33, Odebunmi Afonka Street,
Off Monshalashi Bus-Stop,
Shasha,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Access Universal group of Schools, due to expansion, currently seeks to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: College Teacher

Job Description
We currently require Teachers in the following subject areas:
English/Literature
Home Economics
Account/Commerce,
Economics,
PHE
Qualifications
Candidate should possess B.Sc, HND, NCE in a relevant field.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2016.

Interview Date
10:00am  Saturday, 9th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should come in person with their Application to:
33, Odebunmi Afonka Street,
Off Monshalashi Bus-Stop,
Shasha,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
A Christian Montessori Nursery and Primary School in Mainland, located in Lagos State seeks to employ focused, experienced and industrious staff to fill the position below:

Job Title: Primary Teacher

Requirement
Must have a minimum of Three years working experience
Applicant must ne fluent in English and mu least be able to write legible.
Must be a Computer literate and with ability for documentation.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: tcwmontessori@gmail.com
Happy birthday Echobee
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
A Christian Montessori Nursery and Primary School in Mainland, located in Lagos State seeks to employ focused, experienced and industrious staff to fill the position below:

Job Title: Montessori Directress and Assistant

Requirements
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: tcwmontessori@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016

Job Title: School Nurse

Requirements
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
A Christian Montessori Nursery and Primary School in Mainland, located in Lagos State, seeks to employ focused, experienced and industrious staff to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head Teacher

Requirements
Must have a minimum of Five years experience in Montessori; a fusion of British and Nigerian Curricular.
Postgraduate degree in Educational Administration/Management will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yetkem Educational Foundation - A Catering School based in Alagbado, Abule Egba, invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of:

Job Title: Teacher

Requirements
Candidates should possess any of the following qualifications;
NCE (Education)-Catering & Hotel Mgt
HND Catering & Hotel Mgt
NCE Home Economics
Application Closing Date
21th January, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with Curriculum Vitae to:
Yetkem Educational Foundation,
1, Yetkem Ave,
(White House B/Stop)
Via Ekoro Road,
Abule Egba,
Lagos State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.