Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3505922 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:58pm On May 05
Apination:

Thanks. On the website, there's just 2 semester of work, is this very program just for 1 year?
Which of the programmes? Some are 2 semesters, others are 3 or 4 semesters. Which of the programmes?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:02pm On May 05
Important Announcement Regarding GST302 Business Plan Defense for Surulere Study Centre Students

We wish to notify all Surulere Study Center students who are yet to defend their GST302 business plans that the presentation has been rescheduled.

It will now take place at the Surulere Study Center, located at Clegg Street, Ojuelegba, behind the Fire Service, on Monday, 6th May, 2024.

- Venue: Conference Hall
- Time: 8:30 am to 2:00 pm

Kindly disseminate this information to your peers to ensure everyone is aware.

Please be informed that there will be another batch for the defense, and the date will be communicated to you in due course.

It's crucial to note that while it's preferable to bring a hard copy of your business plan, if not possible, ensure you have evidence of the uploaded copy either on your phone or laptop.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:06pm On May 05
Take note ‼️‼️‼️
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE POP EXAM VENUE
KINDLY INFORM OTHERS
THANK YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fetora222: 8:24am On May 07
So I have to use my waec certificate? Can I just use my printed out result because I misplaced my certificate and have asked for an attestation but it will take a while
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:41am On May 07
Fetora222:
So I have to use my waec certificate? Can I just use my printed out result because I misplaced my certificate and have asked for an attestation but it will take a while
Go to court and swear and affidavit first. Use the affidavit with online copy. I think, that can serve for the moment while wating for the attestation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mindsta(m): 6:28pm On May 07
Good evening @Enskynelson. Can I have your number please cos I have some enquiries I will like to make about PGD & Masters program in NOUN🙏
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:53pm On May 07
mindsta:
Good evening @Enskynelson. Can I have your number please cos I have some enquiries I will like to make about PGD & Masters program in NOUN🙏
My email is on my profile... U can send me a mail. We will take it up from there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pepperoniq(m): 11:04pm On May 07
Enskynelson:

If you have paid and registered both your courses and exams, the next is to take all your TMAs and prepare for exams.

Please an aspirant in Business admin. have been unable to access my application form online with my RRR:231041810138. Although the RRR status shows successful but on the other end of the application, it keep on displaying "Wrong RRR".
PLEASE HELP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:08am On May 08
Pepperoniq:

Please an aspirant in Business admin. have been unable to access my application form online with my RRR:231041810138. Although the RRR status shows successful but on the other end of the application, it keep on displaying "Wrong RRR".
PLEASE HELP
Send me a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apination(m): 10:05am On May 08
Enskynelson:

Which of the programmes? Some are 2 semesters, others are 3 or 4 semesters. Which of the programmes?
Peace studies and conflict resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 4:43pm On May 08
Good evening.

Please, is it possible for the money I have in my wallet to be rolled over into my Masters program? I had some money in my wallet at the end of my PGDE program and I didn't pursue reclaiming the cash back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 4:44pm On May 08
mindsta:

Good evening Ensky.

Please, is it possible for the money I have in my wallet to be rolled over into my Masters program? I had some money in my wallet at the end of my PGDE program and I didn't pursue reclaiming the cash back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mindsta(m): 6:10pm On May 08
Enskynelson:

My email is on my profile... U can send me a mail. We will take it up from there.

I have sent you a mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 2:13am On May 09
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER!!!

Please can anyone help with recent past questions (2022-2023) of PGD Education

Or where can I download?

My email is eromoseleisalar@gmail.com

I am grateful... Thanks already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:55am On May 09
Buzzgal:

Good evening Ensky.

Can't be transferred to your new programme. The best was to have written for the claim within the time stipulated attaching all evidence requested for.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:55am On May 09
Ronzy1990:
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER!!!

Please can anyone help with recent past questions (2022-2023) of PGD Education

Or where can I download?

My email is eromoseleisalar@gmail.com

I am grateful... Thanks already

https://noudocs.com/past-questions.html

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 10:27am On May 09
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 1:01pm On May 09
Enskynelson:

Can't be transferred to your new programme. The best was to have written for the claim within the time stipulated attaching all evidence requested for.

Wow...thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:06am On May 10
Admission into LLM Programme
The Univertsity admits into the above mentioned programme once in a year: December to January
Therefore, the next admission for the academic year 2025 will take place in December 2024 to January 2025
Thank you.
Dean, Faculty of Law

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apination(m): 12:45pm On May 11
Enskynelson:

Peace studies and conflict resolution. So if it's just 2 semesters it's a 1 years course? Also when is first semester beginning?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BloodyDoe(f): 12:56pm On May 11
Good afternoon everyone, I recently decided that I want to pursue a teaching career and will love to get a degree in education. Instead of doing a M.ed I wanted to start from the scratch. Any basic educational course will do for me.

I made some research and it was said that enrollment for all courses will end by 28 of May. I was hoping I can get first hand information about all the things I’ll need.

Can I use my Neco result and can I do all the registration myself?

I hope someone can help out with this questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apination(m): 12:16pm On May 13
Enskynelson:

i did Remita payment for the Masters form with my card. The transaction was successful but I am unable to continue after payment using the Remita number, its asking me to enter a number even after i have input the Remita number. any solution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:48pm On May 13
Apination:

i did Remita payment for the Masters form with my card. The transaction was successful but I am unable to continue after payment using the Remita number, its asking me to enter a number even after i have input the Remita number. any solution?
Enter the Remita digits ONLY without the - - -.
Try and see if that helps.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EmmyEdu: 1:07pm On May 14
Apination:
I'm trying to apply for Masters in peace studies and conflict resolution. Please can I get a breakdown of fees and other payments and if possible a link where I can access those information. Seems the one on the site is outdated

For further assistance and information regarding NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria), please consider joining this group on WhatsApp. You can directly message the admin at the following numbers:

To join the group, click on the following link: https:///IMo3UxJs4Jn4l5UEPzjcao
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikeshine(m): 4:30pm On May 14
Please does anyone know how to go about transcrpt application?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:40pm On May 14
Mikeshine:
Please does anyone know how to go about transcrpt application?
https://transcript.nou.edu.ng/
Everything is automated.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 12:18pm On May 18
Are you a teacher passionate about impacting the lives of your students and want to teach them about the SDGs? Join @SDGsInSchools as an Advocate to access activity ideas and a global community of like-minded teachers.

👉Apply now: https://www.globalschoolsprogram.org/apply

Apply by May 31st
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 2:05pm On May 18
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplyAlfyretun: 7:13pm On May 19
Greetings *[b][/b]EnskyNelson* .Great work .Blessings.
Please can I get private communication with you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:22pm On May 19
SimplyAlfyretun:
Greetings *[b][/b]EnskyNelson* .Great work .Blessings.
Please can I get private communication with you?
Check my profile for my email
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplyAlfyretun: 7:36pm On May 19
Enskynelson:

Check my profile for my email
Just did thanks. GOD'S continual blessings and supplementation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:38pm On May 19
Extension of GST302 Business Plan Upload and Presentation

To: All Students
Date: May 18, 2024
Subject: Extension of GST302 Business Plan Upload and Presentation

We are writing to inform you about the extension of the deadline for the GST302 Business Plan upload and presentation. This decision has been made for the following reasons:

1. 60% of students are yet to upload their business plans.
2. 10% of students have left their business plans in draft form, which is not valid for grading until submitted.
3. Approval for extension of courses and exam registration until May 21, 2024.

During today's facilitation session, following consultations with our coordinator, a request for an extension was made to ensure all requirements are met adequately.

Therefore, the management has approved an extension. The new deadline for the closure of GST302 Business Plan upload and presentation is May 31st, 2024.

All students who are yet to upload their plans, those who have plans saved as drafts, and those who have not yet presented are advised to complete all necessary tasks before the new deadline. Please note, there will be no further extensions granted.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

DE&GS
Management

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.