Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (78349 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Goodday,

We specialize in the exchange of various e-currencies such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Payza, Paypal, Bitcoin, and others.

This thread is opened to listen to what you have to say. To assist and help our existing and potential clients. Do not hesitate to ask your questions.

If you have any suggestion, question, or opinion, first send an email to us, if you didn't receive reply within 48hours, please report it here.

You can also reach us here if after 24 hours of payment your e-currency account is yet to be funded or your bank account is not yet credited.

If you also think that we deserve commendation on service rendered, Please do not hesitate to do that. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
KINDLY NOTE THAT For Money transfer to your perfect money account , Your ACTUAL ACCOUNT NUMBER is used and not your Member ID Number. You need to use your perfect money account number that starts with the letter 'U'. The account number is on the front page of the client zone on your perfect money account when you log in to your account.

While for your Webmoney, You will need to create a WMZ purse on your webmoney account to be able to receive funds on your webmoney account. The Purse Number starts with the letter Z and has twelve numbers. This Purse number is what is required to fund your webmoney account. and not your WMID number.

1 Like

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by rozayx5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
nice one , was expecting this since from you cool

loading some PM to sell next week from EXNESS
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thank you rozayx5... Let us know when the Perfect Money has been loaded for sale smiley . Success on your trades... Cheers.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Do you deal on webmoney? And how soon would I have my webmoney account funded?

1 Like

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2013
abr4law: Do you deal on webmoney? And how soon would I have my webmoney account funded?

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by wisemanj(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2013
hello Goodday do u guy fund forex account i ant to fund my hotforex account tanx
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by rozayx5(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
abr4law:

they do and it takes 15 minutes to 24 hours, the admins last post was hidden till 22nd when he will be unbanned
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Tonjeola1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good you are here, standardgold, this your friend Taju from Ijebu ode hope you remember?
keep the good work.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
rozayx5:

they do and it takes 15 minutes to 24 hours, the admins last post was hidden till 22nd when he will be unbanned

Thank you. I will try them out on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tonjeola1: Good you are here, standardgold, this your friend Taju from Ijebu ode hope you remember?
keep the good work.

Have you used their service? How was it?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
wisemanj: hello Goodday do u guy fund forex account i ant to fund my hotforex account tanx

No Sir, We are yet to commence funding of hotforex account . Thank you
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Tonjeola1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
abr4law:

Have you used their service? How was it?
YES, i had used their service, i had referred friends to them too.
their service is excellent!
fast in funding once they confirmed ur transaction, always tell the cashier to post ur payment for quick funding
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2013
Tonjeola1:
YES, i had used their service, i had referred friends to them too.
their service is excellent!
fast in funding once they confirmed ur transaction, always tell the cashier to post ur payment for quick funding

Ok. I will try them out today.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2013
abr4law:

I paid for 100 webmoney at 9.30am and was funded at 11.48 am. That was over two hours. I am glad I got it same day. Thank you SGN. I will purchase on Friday. Thank you.

Thank you Sir. We await your next order.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2013
Tonjeola1: Good you are here, standardgold, this your friend Taju from Ijebu ode hope you remember?
keep the good work.

Goodday Mr Taju. I am humbled. Thanks a lot.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Tonjeola1(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2013
goldng:

Goodday Mr Taju. I am humbled. Thanks a lot.
You are welcome
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
In celebration of Nigeria's 53rd Independence Anniversary. We will be appreciating our facebook fans in a matters of days.... Watch out.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2013
Good Morning...
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2013
It is our destiny to surpass your expectations, to assist you in achieving your goals and thereby achieving our own. We are bound for greatness. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions and need help with anything. Your thoughts on how to improve on our services are welcomed.

Thank you.
Standard Gold Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
smiley
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2013
I will be purchasing 60 webmoney and 80 perfectmoney today. pls process it quickly.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2013
abr4law: I will be purchasing 60 webmoney and 80 perfectmoney today. pls process it quickly.

Alright Sir, we await your order. Thank you.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2013
Payment has been made. Please credit my perfect money and webmoney accounts
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
abr4law: Payment has been made. Please credit my perfect money and webmoney accounts

Both accounts has been credited. Thank you for your patronage.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by abr4law: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
goldng:

Both accounts has been credited. Thank you for your patronage.

Confirmed. Got this with the speed of light. More power to your elbow. Thank you.
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by JAkpayen(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
I love your prompt customer service. Do you have perfect money? How much do you sell?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Tonjeola1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
JAkpayen: I love your prompt customer service. Do you have perfect money? How much do you sell?
They have, go through their website to place ur order and come back here to give ur testimony...
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by goldng: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
JAkpayen: I love your prompt customer service. Do you have perfect money? How much do you sell?

Thank you Sir, Yes we have perfect Money, Currently sells for 190

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.