Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,642 members, 7,847,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims (61676 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Ladybianca(f): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
may God deliver us all......thnk God for d survivors
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by UjSizzle(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Make dem hack the casket na undecided
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by UjSizzle(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ok. Thankful for the survivors
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
CASKET FAILS TO OPEN....so many things going on my mind, but this man na strong man sha, anything is possible....Okija Juju where art thou!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by XVIER(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
TUNEX89: Lobatan !
fun e

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by joyli: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
The Evil that Men do live with them and after them. If u are a Governor, please govern well. if you are a Minister please minister well, if u are a senator please deliberate and contribute well. If you are a commander in chief, please direct and command well. If the roads are good, only if the roads are good, what's the distance between Okitipupa and Lagos? The day of reckoning is NEAR. RIP for the departed souls....

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Akshow: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bryan12: wetin that igbo guy fin go now?mtcshewwww RIP brother
even in death u still tribalize everything. Silly lout. Rip to d dead jare.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by kingk(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=drberry]The management of the Lagos State University Teaching
Hospital (LASUTH) has released the names of some survivors
and dead persons of the Thursday’s Associate Airline crash.
1. Agagu Feyi – Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo – Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem – Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi – Survivor
5. Unknown male – Survivor
6. Chijioke Duru – Dead
7. Unknown male adult – Dead
The casket carrying the late governor’s remains was found intact
in the debris of ill-fated plane. However, it failed to open after
all efforts by the rescue teams. It has now been moved to the Air
Force Base close to the airport.

Pls how can a (name) be released while No 5 and 7 is unknown......hmmm R.I.P to my fellow citizens.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by demelza: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
That pix of Agagu's casket being carried about is just disgraceful on so many levels.
I doubt if Mr. Agagu ever bargained for him being a public spectacle in death.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by wickyyolo: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
After sometime, you just have to give the devil back what you took from him. But he will collect more #agagu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Nnemco22: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
9ja
my Con3 wat is wrong with our aviation industry sef? flying corps
carrying a dead corps....wonders remainz unchanged....anyway wat can i say
dan RIP to d new Deads.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
There is this tradition that is usually observed wen carring a dead body. I hope it has notin to do with this crash.
RIP TO D DEAD.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by PointB: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
drberry:
The casket carrying the late governor’s remains was found intact
in the debris of ill-fated plane. However, it failed to open after
all efforts by the rescue teams. It has now been moved to the Air
Force Base close to the airport.

Interesting. Now the dead has to be rescued from it protective casket.
By the way do they have a twenty on the body; is the corpse still there or is it missing in action?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=drberry]The management of the Lagos State University Teaching
Hospital (LASUTH) has released the names of some survivors
and dead persons of the Thursday’s Associate Airline crash.
1. Agagu Feyi – Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo – Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem – Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi – Survivor
5. Unknown male – Survivor
6. Chijioke Duru – Dead
7. Unknown male adult – Dead

First of all, that is not a flight manifesto you have there.
Secondly, I just heard that Feyi Agagu is dead.
the last survivor as at 15mins ago who was one of the pall bearers and employee of Mr. Okunsanya (CEO of MIC Caskets- who has since been confirmed dead) just died as well.
Sorry but true.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by princesbamz: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
hope say if diz peoples rich heaven or hall dam go 4low agagun fright gon oo!!!!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by chiketee(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Enoquin: shocked casket failed to open ke?
What is so surprising in that a slightly squashed casket refused to open. Just like when the doors of a car are bashed, sometimes it refuses to open. Our love for sensational supernatural gist is funny

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by oyin01(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dear God, let the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
so no survivor made it?
So pathetic!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by dojumav: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Spirit mode activated.... Casket refused to open... I guess some ... Were sitting on it...
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by pascal2young(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
When d bible said allow the dead to bury d dead nor b lie e talk
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
the casket failed to open?if na you,you go gree make your casket open?i am sure the man never recover from the ugly incident,do you know what it means to die almost two times especially in Nigeria?i no blame the man o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by born2boink(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Unknown names? Nigeria a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by baby124: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
What a shameful type of death and circumstances surrounding such a death. Na wa o. One has to be careful the way they celebrate with others, make dem no go carry wetin no be their own. RIP to all the deceased. Such a plane probably should not have been flying. And i thought associated had been grounded. What is it still doing flying?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by adaoshi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
May the dead RIP and survivors quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by 4cool: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
<a href="http:///bdtwaj ">Daily Trust</a>
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by femoree2(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu was appointed by President Olusegun Obasanjo as his first minister of Aviation in 1999.[4]

Once, while on a foreign trip, the people of Ondo received false reports of his death.[5]

On 29 June 2006 President Olusegun Obasanjo commended him for the work he had done leading Ondo State, saying "You have taken time to plan. We have also seen that the execution of the plan is now showing results."

In September 2008 a Senate Ad-Hoc Committee investigating the Transportation Sector summoned Agagu and others as part of its probe of the entire transportation sector, to answer questions about his tenure as Minister of Aviation.[6] On 5 March 2009 Agagu was questioned by the EFCC for Alleged N25Bn spent on OSOPADEC during his administration, while the new administration led by Governor Olusegun Mimiko also commenced probe of contracts awarded in the last six months of his administration.

He reportedly slumped and died on September 13, 2013 in Lagos.[7][8]

On 3rd of October 2013, a day before his burial the plane carrying his corpse together with 20 passengers and 7 crew members crashed in Lagos[9]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by size38: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP. Too many dead Air crafts in naija Airspace
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by tellwisdom: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hahaha.. These people can lieee. I saw a picture of a fat woman lieing on the fence, fully burnt . # get off this place with ur false news man angry angry
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by ifedun2: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
This beats me o.While would the man take along so many co-travellers?Lord have mercy!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by smogup: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu was a former mister of Aviation and now he has finally experience a first hand plane crash even at death.
Do what you ought to do now or else....
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
If the casket failed to open,why do they want to open the casket in the first place?

8 people survived and not 7!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims by Shugajay(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Willgates: this man was an occult, I wish he took only his family members
Jezzz... Y re u so narrow minded?? Wat proofs av u got 2 shw he z an occultic man?? And even if he was, dz isn't d ryt tym 2 spew such rubbish.. Instead, u should be payn respect 2 d dead, rather than wishyn he took only his family memebers!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.