Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,702 members, 7,840,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Moderator's Sample Copy! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Moderator's Sample Copy! (643 Views)

Learn PHP With Real Time Projects Download Sample Projects / Window 7 Build 7601 This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine...help! / "you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderator's Sample Copy! by aphoe(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
i move a motion that whoever wants to sell links or services on nairaland should give the moderator a free copy so that she can testify that it is genuine
Re: Moderator's Sample Copy! by uspry1(f): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
@aphoe

Please clarify what you mean by "free copy" whoever wants selling links or services on NL whether it is genuine or not?
Re: Moderator's Sample Copy! by aphoe(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2008
what i mean by free copy is this. when someone posts a topic on nairaland for people to pay for the information/manual they will send whoever pays. e.g. are all those promising to show us how to browse for free, online typing job etc. They should give the moderator a copy of they product/service/manual free of charge so that the moderator can guarantee that they are not frauds

what i am trying to say is this --- the moderator of this site should get a free sample of anything that is advertised for sales on this site so as to confirm its 'genuineness'

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineering& Repairrs Services+ Car Mp3 Available / Help On An Intranet Based System / Must Read C.i.s.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.