Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,690 members, 7,847,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1991948 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On May 17
toykathy:

He said maybe o.

Hahaha but at least the answer enter

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On May 17
toykathy:

LOL. I actually answered this in my head. Can't believe I didn't write it out

Awwnn 🤭

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On May 17
Mickey02:

Thank you @kang
It's been a while 😔 I miss you all 😙

Hahaha welcome back. I missed you too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kamsi04: 11:29am On May 17
Hello guys,I know this thread is for Korea series but lately I've been enjoying traditional Chinese series like,nova pearl:eclipse, who rules the world,blossom in adversity etc
So can someone recommend more for me?
Preferably Ones with strong female lead

Tankio😁

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Qhio(f): 4:05pm On May 17
Kamsi04:
Hello guys,I know this thread is for Korea series but lately I've been enjoying traditional Chinese series like,nova pearl:eclipse, who rules the world,blossom in adversity etc
So can someone recommend more for me?
Preferably Ones with strong female lead

Tankio😁

The long ballad ❤️
Falls in that genre

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kamsi04: 5:02pm On May 17
Thank you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:21pm On May 17
kangminhyuksho:

Awwnn 🤭

Continue u hear?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:22pm On May 17
kangminhyuksho:

Hahaha welcome back. I missed you too

☹️

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26pm On May 17
Listen, be blessed and be obsessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BahC2CxQzD0

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bongadu: 7:55pm On May 18
Mother 10/10

A must watch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:01pm On May 18
Bongadu:

Mother 10/10

A must watch

Drop a review
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bongadu: 2:21am On May 19
Mickey02:

Drop a review

Go and watch it and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:39pm On May 19
Chief detective 1958 has ended. It was a good drama, it was a good prequel. Even though I know nothing about the original chief detective drama, I can tell what kind of drama it was and what attitude the inspector had based on this prequel so I think it's a job well done. I can't wait to see what drama Lee je hoon picks next, I feel like he's done romance and action so I don't even know what else I want to see him do. I don't think I've ever seen him in a chaebol role tho so I'd like to see him in a typical, very cliche romcom where he plays a chaebol. All of the dramas I've seen him in has serious tones even those that have comedy so I'd like to see him do something really simple and predictable like seriously just a normal "boy meets girl" drama. I think it'd be a breath of fresh air to have a drama like that in his filmography once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:29pm On May 19
kangminhyuksho:
Chief detective 1958 has ended. It was a good drama, it was a good prequel. Even though I know nothing about the original chief detective drama, I can tell what kind of drama it was and what attitude the inspector had based on this prequel so I think it's a job well done. I can't wait to see what drama Lee je hoon picks next, I feel like he's done romance and action so I don't even know what else I want to see him do. I don't think I've ever seen him in a chaebol role tho so I'd like to see him in a typical, very cliche romcom where he plays a chaebol. All of the dramas I've seen him in has serious tones even those that have comedy so I'd like to see him do something really simple and predictable like seriously just a normal "boy meets girl" drama. I think it'd be a breath of fresh air to have a drama like that in his filmography once in a while.

There is something I have noticed about playing roles and actors. Once you are good at something, they are probably stuck with it. I guess it's due to high ratings sha. Take song Hye Kyo, park Min Young for example, they have not broken free of playing cliche roles. Same as Lee Min Ho. Only few have broken free. What am trying to say is don't expect him to be casted in that role anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:47am On May 20
toykathy:

There is something I have noticed about playing roles and actors. Once you are good at something, they are probably stuck with it. I guess it's due to high ratings sha. Take song Hye Kyo, park Min Young for example, they have not broken free of playing cliche roles. Same as Lee Min Ho. Only few have broken free. What am trying to say is don't expect him to be casted in that role anytime soon

Chai you are right Sha. Lemme just go and start praying and fasting that he will make a change 🤣😭

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On May 21
Eotteoke my baby dawon is enlisting 😭 that's how one day I'll wake up to news of chani enlisting. Where is time flying to?

P.s : happy birthday to my forever no 3 bias in girls day park sojin. I'm sure my unni is somewhere chilling and enjoying her marriage

*currently watching*: lovely runner, crash
Song of the day : don't tell - Kang Daniel and jessi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On May 21
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JO BO AH

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving hER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since destined with you has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On May 21
kangminhyuksho:

Since destined with you has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22pm On May 21
Guess the song title without vowels

BLFFNG - LN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23pm On May 21
Guess the drama title without vowels

SPYMYNGWL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33pm On May 21
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40pm On May 21
kangminhyuksho:

BLFFNG - LN

Dear olodos,

BLUFFING - LUNA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41pm On May 21
kangminhyuksho:

SPYMYNGWL

Dear olodos,

SPY MYUNG WOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41pm On May 21
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

CHIEF DETECTIVE 1958

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:58am On May 22
Birthdays :

1. Suho: this superhuman who has made many happy is born on this day. Cheers to you sweetheart

2. Kim Mu Yeol

3. Go Doo Shim

4. Baek Hyun Joo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:59am On May 22
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

CHIEF DETECTIVE 1958

Insomnia is the cause I don't blame you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On May 22
toykathy:

Insomnia is the cause I don't blame you

Lmaoooo you know what happened ba, I'm also watching one Italian drama that has chief detective in the name so whenever I type chief my keyboard's predictive text automatically brings out both detective and inspector and I usually get confused over which one belongs to the Korean drama and which is for the Italian one 🤣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On May 22
Lol lovely runner really insists on having 16 episodes 😩 but you know what, I'm not even mad about it cos one thing about this drama any week that is a bit bleh and full of unnecessary fillers, they end up compensating by making the next week more interesting. I was bored with last week's episode but I enjoyed this week's episode. I sha hope the drama will end in episode 16 cos at this rate, they can drag it to 20🤣 I really think what makes the drama really good is that apart from the obvious chemistry, I like that the characters are pretty consistent. Like no matter what era they meet, they just can't help falling in love with each other. It's like standard. I love it. What I hate the most tho is the bedbug villain cos seriously why does he have so much power, it can't be that hard to destroy the idiot and he's not even really of any consequence, just a one dimensional villain. I'm tired of him biko.

Lmaoooo crash 🤣 cha yeon ho and cha hyeon ho. I like that their useless chief, it's so funny cos I've always seen him playing useless or corrupt villains just like his role here but he has a soft voice so seeing him be evil with a soft voice has always been funny to me. He is funny too sha. I loved the cameos this week, a lot of people from the first responders and it's funny how most of the good guys are villains here except for that oppa who is still a villain here again. At this rate he's going to be like ji IL joo, typecast into playing random villains in dramas. S for sigh. I even had to check if it was the director of tfr that wrote crash but it wasn't. The drama was actually directed by the guy that worked on season 1 of taxi. He must like cars sha. Now I'm more worried about this drama not having romance cos I know there was a disagreement with taxi driver about the addition of romance even though I can't remember now if this was the director that was for romance or against it

P.s: happy birthday to my seckshi Kim muyeol oppa 😍

*currently watching*: lovely runner, crash
Song of the day : everybody ready - apink (I really like this song lol it reminds me of my teenage years, like if there was ever a korean version of high school musical, a song like this would be there. I can imagine a cheer squad or something performing it)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On May 22
Game time

CHUU

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On May 22

200% - KDNGMSCN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On May 22

THFRSTRSPNDRS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On May 22
Guess the drama title

TWO AGES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.