Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (92921 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bobopupa: My reviewed submissions (FC).

I can see some Koreans/Chinese folks in your CU ad.May you should use some local content.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Thanks, all set now.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by McHolly: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
I've tried ma best sha, buh i rily nid criticism on ma design for me to modify as early as possible, thanks...
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by homesteady(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
The best 2 I've seen - Mj and Ajibawealth
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by McHolly: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls, i want to know if u've seen ma uploadz, coz i didnt get any confirmatory msg for delivery.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by egift(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
A special thanks to all of you who supported my entry. Me, I just kneel down dey pray baba God to land me on First position. Its been fun.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by erad(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2013

7 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
The competition seems to be getting hotter.More Fresh entries
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Adebayor1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
still wrkin on d last one...tecno!..tho am nt a guru psd aint beans

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by justiade4uu(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
RightLiving Initiative Foundation is currently recruiting talented and targeted Nigerians graduates who will help take the organization to a greater height. Should you consider yourself suitable, then you can apply. Visit http://rifjob.eu5.org/
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Goldenheart(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Acidosis:

nice...

we dey wait for others smiley

Its going to be a surprise *** Mr seen, I hope this is real because this will be my first time n I don't want stories o.
And when re you going to do comic competition?!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by princeaduro(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
No thought, folyboy2013 is simply the best here, kill it with is simplicity and ability to pass the message in a glance of an eye. Like ayomide said, use of color is simply amazing. Mj have a nice concept too, but to much color. This ad are not for kids, and people are to busy to waist more than 10 seconds looking what any ad is illustrating. So keep ur words low and avoid too much color. 10/10 for folyboy2013.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by yusufu16: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
MEILYN: bestest so far. Chaii guy u are awesome. I pray u win this too............. Do u reside in Lag? I wanna learn.

I reside in Abj

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
erad: ...

[size=14pt]this is what we have been saying. finally a graphic designer has dropped the first entry[/size]
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by yusufu16: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fellow Graphic Designers I wish everyone good luck. Lets keep the designs coming. We can gain inspiration from each other. We never know where this can take us
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by chygoz3(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
My entry.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
yusufu16: Fellow Graphic Designers I wish everyone good luck. Lets keep the designs coming. We can gain inspiration from each other. We never know where this can take us

@yusufu16 you have a nice concept, but there are opinion or let say advice, the techno android ad design looks out of specification, though many designer have follow this root except Folyboy2013 who i believe have create an astonish designs. reasons: you are to advertise bbm on techno android not techno android phones, to my opinion, displaying phones illustrate new release of new model. for example Folyboy2013 as display this, that direct you to what you exactly illustrating without using any phones. you are good designer but need to read more on the principles of designer, good designs are design with a unique symbol but great designs are design with a unique simplicity. amazon logo for example. googluck

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by AbuMikey(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Adebayor1: still wrkin on d last one...tecno!..tho am nt a guru psd aint beans

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1380755_wizkid_weds_nene22_jpg9b2cbcfde406b88f0e7d5866cccf5ba5

What a true Wedding IV should look like,and not Pics infested tongue

Well Done bro!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sultanemerald(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi:

@yusufu16 you have a nice concept, but there are opinion or let say advice, the techno android ad design looks out of specification, though many designer have follow this root except Folyboy2013 who i believe have create an astonish designs. reasons: you are to advertise bbm on techno android not techno android phones, to my opinion, displaying phones illustrate new release of new model. for example Folyboy2013 as display this, that direct you to what you exactly illustrating without using any phones. you are good designer but need to read more on the principles of designer, good designs are design with a unique symbol but great designs are design with a unique simplicity. amazon logo for example. googluck

LOL. Smh.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by princeaduro(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi as been an exceptional teacher in this forum, with great advise. thump up man. you deserve a price. may be the 30,000 should be reserve for you. grin
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sultanemerald(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why are even the contestants forming design lecturers? Why not just enter for the competition and leave others alone? Probably leave the judging to the judges and the e-audience. Smh.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sultanemerald(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
princeaduro: Ayomidewunmi as been an exceptional teacher in this forum, with great advise. thump up man. you deserve a price. may be the 30,000 should be reserve for you. grin

LOL. You are a troll.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by fabzizy93(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
click next page for my submission
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
@priceaduro, lol. you knw serious. will take if i was giving though. grin grin
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Fynestboi: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Oya na let me go and rescale this tin i must win..... grin
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
sultanemerald: Why are even the contestants forming design lecturers? Why not just enter for the competition and leave others alone? Probably leave the judging to the judges and the e-audience. Smh.

Man everybody as a freedom to drop his or her opinion, i have a marketing company, and i know what it takes to impress people. your opinion improve the designer ability and make thyem not the best but a legend of the game. so why furious. jooooooooor o
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fynestboi: Oya na

bros wetin be this, hope say no be poster snapshot you go take. chaiiii...we go ban you from this forum. shocked grin grin
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Fynestboi: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi:

bros wetin be this, hope say no be poster snapshot you go take. chaiiii...we go ban you from this forum. shocked grin grin
lol i knw say u go talk i wan make u tak nani.....
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by princeaduro(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi is really making this forum amazing, love your way of reasons and the way you see things. you suppose to be a coach. no thought you will be an amazing adviser. would love to know you in person. please why do you reside.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by princeaduro(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fynestboi: lol i knw say u go talk i wan make u tak nani.....

serious, your upload is Babasuwe or else Ibru not designing...lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Laugh won kill me.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
princeaduro: Ayomidewunmi is really making this forum amazing, love your way of reasons and the way you see things. you suppose to be a coach. no thought you will be an amazing adviser. would love to know you in person. please why do you reside.

thanks. i reside in Lagos, Surulere to be precise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.