Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,400 members, 7,839,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project (1163 Views)

D Best Home 4 Unique Customizing Of Wears..... / I Need Someone That Can Draw Or Design A Unique Logo... / Dedicated Graphics Adapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project by dyweb(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2013
I am seeking for a graphics designer who is innovative and can greate something out of nothing.

You should be able to create things like small icons, other website graphics and most importantly 3d cartons, animation, emotions or characters.

I am developing something new and highly innovative in social media. And i need the graphics designer to work with me and also be a co-founder. Like the saying two heads are better than one.

You must meet the following criteria for me to select you as my designer.

1. You need to be focus in creating the designs.

2. You are between 18 and 29 yrs and you reside in lagos or close to lagos.

4. You are really innovative and very good like i stated earlier and you know how to mix colors well.

6. You are currently not engaged in any graphics design whatsoever.

Last note

I will handle the web design and the programming part. In fact, that is what i am doing right now and it is going on smoothly. I have covered about 40 to 50% of the project.
Please give send or post ur email so i can contact you ASAP.

Only serious minded people should comment. You can even post some of your 3d designs alongside.
Re: I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project by ObeweTech(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
ok, am not a yoruba person but i understand the lang. a bit so, how about that?
Re: I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project by dyweb(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
ObeweTech: ok, am not a yoruba person but i understand the lang. a bit so, how about that?

Please give me ur details, email address and phone no so i can contact you. Can you post some of ur works related to what i want.
Re: I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project by dyweb(m): 12:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Where are the designers in the house. Do designers only care about getting paid for their job.
Re: I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project by ObeweTech(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2013
sorry i dnt reside in lag.
Re: I Need A Dedicated Graphics Designer And A Co-founder For A Unique Project by spywareczar(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
dyweb: Where are the designers in the house. Do designers only care about getting paid for their job.
what else shud we care abt?

(1) (Reply)

YES! We Can Prepare Your Outstanding SEMINAR & Powerpoint Presentations / Photographer Needed For A Book / How Would You Rate The Art Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.